Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #811
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    Nice find alain! I don't know what we could do without you! They should really put a FAQ or something on their site...

    Actually, to send a missile to another town, you have to go to there antiville. Exemple: to bomb euroastuces, you have to go to http://euroastuces.antiville.fr/.

    Time for some translations of the antisite (Took euroastuces's one):

    Vous ne supportez plus de voir la Miniville de vos amis (ou de vos pires ennemis) prospérer tranquillement ? Avec antiville, vous pouvez changer le cours des choses ! Aidez nous à lancer un missile sur Euroastuces !!
    You cant endure anymore seeing the Miniville of your friends (or of your worst enemies) flourishing peacefully? With antiville, you can change it! Help us launching a missile on Euroastuces!!

    Pour faire partir le prochain missile vers Euroastuces, il suffit de donner le lien suivant à vos amis. Chaque clic apportera 1 signature !
    To launch the next missile towards Euroastuces, all you need to do is to give the following link to your friends. Each clic gives 1 signature.

    All we need to do is to go to one of the top towns' antiville everyday and each 1000 clicks will send a missile. It would be nice to add this to alain's program and to the first post to get many clicks. We now have to hope our enemies don't know about this...

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #812
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      Originally posted by emerald000
      It would be nice to add this to alain's program ...
      I already have:



      Next up - I'm reinstating Industry, although I don't know how we're supposed to tell when we need more industry as opposed to more commerce. Oh well, I'll just split them 50/50 for unemployment I guess.
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #813
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        Clicked on the Anti-Ville for euroastuces , and everything above it. How often can you click on it? Once a day?
        Last edited by GamerShadow; 07-31-2007, 02:21 PM.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #814
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          @ alain: I was thinking about your http://ride.dsu.dal.ca/test2. I don't know if it would be doable to go to both site in one link though.

          @ GamerShadow: I know for sure you can only click antiville's link once a day. I'm not sure if you can click both miniville and antiville... I will have to test it this evening.

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #815
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            @GamerShadow and emerald: You can click both sites every day.

            Also, as I said before, it would be very doable, I just need to load it in a separate frame.

            Edit: 6:00 EST, I ran my script again, good for another 34 clicks to our stats. They're pretty clean right now, 1 or 2% here or there.

            The program also brought Euroastuces.antiville up from 423 to 449 missile votes. It seems moderate but it's a good addition.


            Since this is a new page I'll candy it up a little:






            Last edited by alainbryden; 07-31-2007, 04:47 PM.
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • bobbycat73
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 339

              #816
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              About antiville, I found something out. I did some tests and found you could click for different cities in one day at antiville. I took the city known as "coolkid" just to get something random, and it only has 30 people so obviously no one is clicking (for the most part). I went over to antiville, and their was the first signature, at août (august) 1st. It may be possible to hurt multiple top 6 cities at once. ???
              aids

              http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #817
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                no, it's not possible. Only one city per day. you can easily check by visiting two cites, seeing what their number of signatures is, and then using a proxy real quickly and visiting both sites again. The signature count will only go up on one of them.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • tbird713
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 31

                  #818
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  don't forget to go to mft's antiville http://mft.antiville.fr/ cuz dey only need 44 more when i last checked
                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I will give you the best reason....

                  Because you're a Douchenozzle.

                  All in favor of my REALLY good reason say: DOUCHENOZZLE!

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  T-Bird's word of the year: Douchenozzle

                  Comment

                  • RealmWorrior9
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 50

                    #819
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    w00t!!!!!!!! numbah 7


                    Comment

                    • MeaCulpa
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 841

                      #820
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      Brought Unemployment down to 1%.

                      edit: Wait, "le réseau routier a fortement souffert des émeutes de cette nuit." The road network suffered a lot due to rioting? Is this due to a lack of Security or bad Transportation?
                      Last edited by MeaCulpa; 07-31-2007, 08:23 PM.

                      Comment

                      • windsurfer-sp
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 1974

                        #821
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        I wonder how much more there is to this site? How many more anti-ville type thigns are there?

                        Keep up the good work Al.
                        Orbb fan club.
                        White text society.

                        Comment

                        • madmatt621
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 3000

                          #822
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          Someone PM me when Synthlight City gets to top 3.

                          Comment

                          • Ramengan
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 772

                            #823
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            Originally posted by alainbryden
                            Ramengan - I believe that means lack of infrastructure.
                            Free translation services strike again. I'll remember infrastructure from now on.

                            Originally posted by alainbryden
                            P.S. The link in your signature is wrong: it's ride.dsu.da not ride.csu.dal
                            Haha thanks, I thought something was weird about that link.

                            @MeaCulpa: probably not enough security, but now we have to fix the damage to transportation.

                            Can we check what our antiville is at without adding a signature?
                            Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


                            <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

                            Comment

                            • Skare Krow
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 31

                              #824
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              Anything I can do to help besides clicking on all of the links everyday?

                              Comment

                              • madmatt621
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 3000

                                #825
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                Originally posted by Skare Krow
                                Anything I can do to help besides clicking on all of the links everyday?
                                Tell other people to click links if they have not already. Like friends who don't know what FFR is and they help you anyways; they later find out what FFR is and become a regular here.

                                Comment

                                Working...