Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #841
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    Keep up the good work guys,. We gotta get back up!

    Comment

    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      Threat Emulation
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 5184

      #842
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      I still care... I just don't know how to help as much because I have no real idea how to. I still click every day...

      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
      I'm light f**king darkness

      Comment

      • bobbycat73
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 339

        #843
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        proxied 19 times for commerce and 4 times for industry and environment

        i did some industry because i got 'Le manque d'approvisionnement a contraint quelques commerces à quitter Synthlight City' as a red event, and this is during all perfect stats and 1% unemployment
        aids

        http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #844
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          Clicked for population for today.

          Comment

          • Ramengan
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 772

            #845
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            I still care... I just don't know how to help as much because I have no real idea how to. I still click every day...
            You can show Synthlight City to friends and such that you can count on to click the link.
            You could also look for proxies to expand the number of clicks daily. \/ \/ \/

            Originally posted by alain
            Steps to being :ver: Helpful

            Google "Proxy Surf" or "Proxy Browse" to find proxy sites that can successfully load a miniville page. If you find one that works (and most do)

            1. Visit whatismyip.com with the proxy.
            2. Check that the IP address isn't on the list of proxies I provided at the top of this page.
            3. Copy paste the address of the site (ie http://4proxy.com) into a text file.
            4. Copy paste the IP of the site next to it.
            5. Visit One (1) site miniville link such as synthlight.miniville.fr/com, and copy the hotlink that appears in the address bar (you have to copy it quickly before it refreshes to synthlight.miniville.fr/ )
            6. Paste that hotlink next to the IP.
            7. Once you have a list of these, PM it to me.

            The reason I only ask you to copy one of the hotlinks is because all the proxy sites use one of a few methods for caching or encrypting the url they are visiting in the hotlink. I've seen them all by now, so if I get just one hotlink from the site, I can generate the rest just by copying the links from another site using the same system, and just replacing the host in the url.
            Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


            <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #846
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              bump back to first page
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • Reach
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 7471

                #847
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                doing a manual proxy all the time ends up turning into a huge pain in the butt. I've been doing my daily hits but not using proxies much.



                almost 80000 *tear*

                Comment

                • windsurfer-sp
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 1974

                  #848
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  When Al gets his "stat reading and choosing" script running I think we are due for another front page mention.

                  Edit: Our city is pretty damn cool when you take time to look at it.
                  Last edited by windsurfer-sp; 08-6-2007, 02:42 AM.
                  Orbb fan club.
                  White text society.

                  Comment

                  • Ramengan
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 772

                    #849
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    Holy **** we got a missle launched at us. Pollution is at 100%!

                    EVERYONE NEEDS TO CLICK FOR ENVIRONMENT NOW!!!

                    EDIT: This thread does not get a lot of attention anymore
                    Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


                    <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

                    Comment

                    • jugglinguy
                      Use me as a porta-potty
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4319

                      #850
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      Clicked economy
                      Originally posted by Jem
                      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #851
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        Jugglinguy, that's not funny, seeing that we've already lost several hundred people since our environment is so bad. Fix pollution.

                        Comment

                        • bobbycat73
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 339

                          #852
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          holy ****

                          proxing now for env

                          edit: down to 90%...

                          i would suggest a front page notice or something to get the env down... but alain has a pretty big list of proxies and i dont think hes clicked today... so just hope for the best
                          Last edited by bobbycat73; 08-6-2007, 05:03 PM.
                          aids

                          http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #853
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            Originally posted by Doug31
                            Jugglinguy, that's not funny, seeing that we've already lost several hundred people since our environment is so bad. Fix pollution.
                            Rofl how'd I come up with economy? Oh well I did click the link next to pollution.
                            Last edited by jugglinguy; 08-6-2007, 05:01 PM.
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • Black Yoshi
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1322

                              #854
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              click here -->>http://synthlight.miniville.fr/env

                              decrease the pollution cuz we need it =\.
                              Originally posted by Kairon
                              Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                              HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                              :O

                              Comment

                              • Ramengan
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 772

                                #855
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                Originally posted by Black Yoshi
                                click here -->>http://synthlight.miniville.fr/env

                                decrease the pollution cuz we need it =\.
                                Oh yes we do need it.

                                How did one missile send our pollution up to 100%? Did it do that for mft when you saw that message, Reach?

                                EDIT: Still at 86%. I proxied a little, it went down by about 3%. I'll pick up on more, later.
                                Last edited by Ramengan; 08-6-2007, 06:03 PM.
                                Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


                                <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

                                Comment

                                Working...