TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #271
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Sorry for the name. I was trying to find a real name that is related to the username. I had not to look to far away to find yours.

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #272
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      I just got home people. I'll probably be on AIM for a bit.

      Also, EnR I got your *. It will be really easy to double star though.

      I'll try again when I'm not so sleep deprived.

      Comment

      • flawofhumanity
        MMM WATCHA SAY
        • Apr 2004
        • 628

        #273
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        Originally posted by heavylee
        why the insta flaw? Was it really necessary?

        ps you definitely could have given me a cooler name than lee. All the other ones are way cool. <3
        Because we were only one vote away and I'm really tired of responding to everything he says.
        Originally posted by pntballa18
        flaw cause he's well hung


        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #274
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          YOU ****ING IDIOTS.
          YOU ****ING IDIOTS
          YOU INSTA'D THE GUARD.
          GG wolves win etc. etc.
          Proof tomorrow afternoon (hopefully) but until then, read the first two or three pages (first 80 or 120 posts).

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #275
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            If rzr was the guard, he did a really ****ty job of defending himself and not looking completely suspicious.

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #276
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              Screw quotes.
              Notice how rzr kept asking questions about the guard? He's never been guard and he did a ****ty job of hiding it until someone took note of his huge intrest in what the guard had to do after the seer was dead. Also note in his proof, he stated he was guard, unless he took that out for the forum post (2nd part is weak but w/e I'm tired right now).
              PS someone owes me $20 post-game,

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #277
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                PPS If you think rzr wasn't guard then let's see this work.
                Wolves, I DARE you to wolf me tonight. Do it. If there is a guard left who wants to prove that rzr was a wolf and not guard, guard me.
                Anyways, just another human to get out of the way, right?big font is big, and unmissable by wolves/guard
                rzr, your accusations may have been outlandish, but you were still human.

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #278
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  Wow, 6 people looking at my mega post at 1am PST.

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #279
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    k guard PM me plz and guard me k thx


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #280
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      Eh, the more I think about it, the more this makes rzr seem human, so I'm going to post it and we can debate about it in thread. This is a pm rzr sent me briefly before I instad him.

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Well, don't say anything because emerald is a great friend inside and outside them game, but argo told me emerald sent him a special PM for when he died that he'll reveal in the end. Then when I was talking was emerald he told me that his plot was cool because he sent special PMs to the wolves when they died.
                      Now, I found out this wasn't true (everybody gets pms when they die according to host), but when you consider he was attempting to cheat, it clears him a little bit, though he could be playing me, or trying to.
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #281
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        Let me put that clear. People that get PMs are:

                        - Wolves
                        - Seer
                        - Guardian
                        - Somebody that gets wolved

                        Also, night ends at 10. So get those PMs in.

                        Comment

                        • emerald000
                          the Mathemagician~
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1320

                          #282
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          The sun started to rise. But in the town, it wasn't visible. It was raining. And that waked up everybody. Not because of the rain outside, because of the small holes in the roof that let the water going through. They decided to get out, since there was as much rain inside.

                          “I see we are only eleven now.” said Dua. “I also see Travis missing.”

                          “I will go see what is happening.” said Menno.

                          He went in front of Flann's house.

                          *Please, for God's sake. Don't be dead.*

                          He opened the door and entered. As soon as he saw the bones on the floor, he immediately closed the door. He announced:

                          “He is gone.”

                          A silence installed itself on the group of people. After a couple of seconds, Dua got the force to say:

                          “You know he wouldn't like us to do nothing to stop it. Let's get to work, we have a lot to do.”

                          That started another day of deliberation.

                          --------------------------

                          Trav is dead.

                          1- argo15 (argo1516)
                          2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                          3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                          4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
                          5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                          6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
                          7- rzr (twgXrzr)
                          8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
                          9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
                          10- Litodude (Litodude)
                          11- EnR (RyanFFR)
                          12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
                          13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                          14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                          15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
                          16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

                          Day 3 ends March 31st, 10 PM.
                          Last edited by emerald000; 03-29-2008, 08:07 PM.

                          Comment

                          • meno_rocks123
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2324

                            #283
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            So much for that.
                            Who died, please put it in the post.

                            Comment

                            • emerald000
                              the Mathemagician~
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1320

                              #284
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              People these days. They can't take a 2 minute to read what I took 15 minutes to write.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #285
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Well, that sucks.

                                Comment

                                Working...