TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #91
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Ok, I found a way onto AIM from my phone without having to pay. It's funny, when I lost my computer I thought I wouldn't be able to play anymore but I've found a loop hole around EVERY obstacle. The one problem is I can't be the initial messager. What I mean is, people need to message me first if they want to talk. I see emerald on the thread, can you be numero uno?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #92
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      i guess i forgot about jwc being extremely inactive =\

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #93
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        Did you know an Emerald is brand of nuts? Pnt, AIM me.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #94
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          you're not answering

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #95
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            Stupid god damn mother ****ing son of a bitch ass prick **** phone. For some reason I recieved trav's, pnt's, emerald's, and argo's messages. But I could only reply to jokim and xception...

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #96
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              PMs are in. Making some corrections to PMs, story et cie. due to late changes. Night is officially ended. Day should start in about an hour.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #97
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Pre, argo vote in.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #98
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  an hour? looks like i may have to wait until tomorrow again

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #99
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    The whole village woke up about at the same time. The intense rays of the sun were enough to woke up nearly anybody. They all went towards the center of the town.

                    “Good morning everyone!” shouted Rond, to make sure to be heard. “… Wait … We were sixteen yesterday right?”

                    “Yes we were, young kid.” answered Jawidgatoro. “And we still are, count. One … Two … Three … Eum … Wait … … … … I forgot…”

                    “Get yourself a chair, before you crumble.” said Enric. “We are fifteen. That means one of us went missing during the night.”

                    “Who is it?” asked Pentti.

                    A silence was floating in the air. A really long silence were everyone was trying to figure out who was missing. After a couple of seconds, Flann nearly yelled:

                    “Argus! Where is he?”

                    All the sailors went running around trying to find his house. The first to find it was Tündér. He stopped in the frame of the door. He announced:

                    “He is … dead.”

                    “Get your muscles out of the way!” said Bidane

                    “I want to see!” replied Travis

                    “Me too!” answered back Lee.

                    He entered the house and stepped away. The crowd of people rushed in. The sight was desolating. In the middle of the house, there was a skeleton, tainted in red and bathing in a pool of blood. There wasn’t a single piece of flesh remaining on the bones.

                    “I preferred when we didn’t find the corpses…” noted Dua.

                    “WHAT THE **** ARE THOSE?” screamed Leto. “What are those lines on the window? Are they … claws? If so, the beast having them must be huge!”

                    Everybody turned toward the window and saw four huge lines graved into it running from one side to the other.

                    “And, err … somebody spotted the hole in the ceiling?” asked Frankie.

                    In the ceiling was a huge hole, about two feet of diameter.

                    “Did … it came from that?” enquired Razar.

                    “Looks like it…” told Menno.

                    “I propose that we get out of here, the air is putrid.” proposed Lee.

                    Without hesitation, they all got out of the house and they sat around the table.

                    “Am I the only one who realised there are only fifteen chairs?” questioned Travis.

                    That remark put another silence in the air. That time Dua was the one breaking it:

                    “As the brain of the boat, I want to propose a method to stop the menace. You will agree that we are alone in here, right? You will also agree that there is some kind of ‘monster’ in there. The only conclusion is that one of us in here is that monster. He probably can transform himself at night and kills to feed himself. Maybe he doesn’t even know that he is such a monster. But we must do something to stop that right now.

                    What I propose is to rely on a democratic system, like the Greeks were doing. Each day, beginning right now, we will vote on somebody to lynch. We will then hope the menace is gone. If it isn’t, we will continue with the voting. That way, we are minimising the innocent kills and we have a change to catch the monster before it goes wild and kills all of us.

                    What do you think of it?”

                    “I guess it is the best option to take. You all agree?” replied Razar.

                    “It’s not like we have something better to do.” said Frankie.

                    On that speech, the debates began.

                    --------------------

                    pnt version: Argo is dead.

                    1- argo15 (argo1516)
                    2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                    3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                    4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
                    5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                    6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
                    7- rzr (twgXrzr)
                    8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
                    9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
                    10- Litodude (Litodude)
                    11- EnR (RyanFFR)
                    12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
                    13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                    14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                    15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
                    16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

                    Day ends on insta or on March 28, 10:00 PM. If you need an extension, ask.
                    Last edited by emerald000; 03-27-2008, 03:33 PM.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #100
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      LOL

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #101
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        ps rzr was seered green but not like anyone will believe me

                        Comment

                        • dooey100
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 370

                          #102
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          rofl pnt

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #103
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            I probably won't be online tomorrow until about 7 PM. So if you got anything, send me a PM and I'll try to look at them during my pause.

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #104
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              Pnt.

                              I hope the guardian is happy.

                              50/50 chance and just lost the seer.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #105
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                ps not like it's even worth it to make a case for myself but here goes

                                first of all i wouldn't wolf someone who i was publicly against if i was a wolf

                                second of all i wouldn't wolf someone who was going to be lynched anyways

                                third of all rzr because he blindly trusted me for no apparent reason

                                Comment

                                Working...