TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #346
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    thunder, I don't have any info, and you said you were doing some sort of a plan, so I went along with it. I thought you knew what was going on, so I was waiting for you to approach me. I am most suspicious of flaw right now, hence the vote. No one else seems to feel the same way. I don't have much to go off for this though. So it would be appreciated if you would share any suspicions or anything...

    Comment

    • thunderstrike687
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 785

      #347
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      okay would someone please explain to me where the fuck i said "hey guys stop playing the game because I know everything"

      I never said I knew everything I have a general outline of what needs to happen.

      You people need to play the game or we are going to lose.


      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
      i love a food

      Comment

      • meno_rocks123
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 2324

        #348
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        woopsie, forgot I actually suspect flaw

        Comment

        • thunderstrike687
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 785

          #349
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          meno


          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
          i love a food

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #350
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            alright, well as soon as we found out you were a human, everyone said, "thunder will win the game for us" "listen to him" and then you said "everyone vote jwc, I have a plan"... and that is where I am at right now, left wondering what is going on. I will try talking to some people, and see if i can find anything, but I am doubtful.

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #351
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1ed07edfd8
              sigpic

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #352
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                me: Why do you think rzr was guard/

                explain moar


                him: I'll post it all when I get access to a PC on monday.

                ------------------------

                That never happened.

                Several people got PMs from rzr which said he was going to bait the wolves by claiming guard during night 1 and day 1 (or sometime after day 1).

                Then you go for flaw which was probably why thunder voted for you.

                meno

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #353
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  can i get a vote tally please? someone with time on their hands...

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #354
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    EnR post something useful or gtfo.


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #355
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      All of the proof I was going to use it has already been quoted in the last page-and-a-half so I didn't think I still needed to post everything but evidently since it's getting me lynched, I guess I'll have to.

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #356
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        and how does suspecting flaw make me a wolf?
                        If you're basing your votes off of my thinking rzr was guard, then you're a dumbass and if you're basing your votes off of my suspecting flaw, you're a dumbass.

                        PS: freaky, stop bandwagonning.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #357
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                          All of the proof I was going to use it has already been quoted in the last page-and-a-half so I didn't think I still needed to post everything but evidently since it's getting me lynched, I guess I'll have to.
                          The only thing I see in the last page and a half about you was

                          Originally posted by dooey100
                          redrumfortherich (1:52:31 PM): meno thinks rzr is the guard, which is retarded, because the post you are bitching about in the fourth point is when I specifically ****ing tell them that if the guard is about to be lynched, he should do something about it. He could have safely gone to thunder if he was the guard.
                          redrumfortherich (1:53:00 PM): I haven't mentioned meno yet because you misunderstood him, he's not looking for the guard, he was just being a dumbass and asking the guard to guard him
                          redrumfortherich (1:53:18 PM): As far as I'm concerned, he was just trying to make a point and failing.
                          Which doesn't answer why you thought rzr was the guard.

                          Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                          and how does suspecting flaw make me a wolf?
                          If you're basing your votes off of my thinking rzr was guard, then you're a dumbass and if you're basing your votes off of my suspecting flaw, you're a dumbass.

                          PS: freaky, stop bandwagonning.
                          The reason I voted for you was because rzr had told me that he was going to bait the wolves by telling them that he was the guard.

                          Then you go saying in huge giant letters claiming that rzr was the guard and we are screwed etc. And for some strange reason, you ask to be guarded to prove rzr isn't the guard? (That doesn't even work unless both the guard and wolves target you which is not going to happen)

                          So I ask you why you thought rzr was the guard and you said you will post about it, which did not happen.

                          Also, I was going to vote for you last day, then thunder wanted jwc dead. And I just got home when I voted for you today so no I'm not bandwagonning.

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #358
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            flaw (2/5): heavy, meno
                            Maki (1/5): BDN
                            EnR (0/5): meno
                            BDN (1/5): Maki
                            meno (3/5): thunder, freaky, flaw

                            Left to vote: dooey, EnR

                            Day ends at 10.
                            Last edited by emerald000; 04-3-2008, 06:22 PM.

                            Comment

                            • flawofhumanity
                              MMM WATCHA SAY
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 628

                              #359
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              I would respond to those of you who think I'm a wolf, but you're providing less evidence than rzr did when he was accusing me, a feat which I thought was impossible.

                              PS. "hay i suspect u, if others vote for me because I'm trying to lynch someone on no evidence at all, thay r dumb. lololol."
                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              flaw cause he's well hung


                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #360
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                I never said I had any evidence on you at all, my vote is still from when day started. No one is talking to me at all. I am not around enough to try to start conversations with people, so I mainly only respond when someone has already tried talking to me. So, I don't know, I am still leaving my vote, because no other evidence has been shown.

                                Comment

                                Working...