TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #361
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    yea, I talked to like 3 people.

    trav, dooey and someone else rofl.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • thunderstrike687
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 785

      #362
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      im quitting this game you people suck bye


      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
      i love a food

      Comment

      • flawofhumanity
        MMM WATCHA SAY
        • Apr 2004
        • 628

        #363
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        meno
        Originally posted by pntballa18
        flaw cause he's well hung


        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #364
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          flaw (2/5): heavy, meno
          Maki (1/5): BDN
          EnR (0/5): meno
          BDN (1/5): Maki
          meno (3/5): thunder, freaky, flaw

          Left to vote: dooey, EnR

          Day ends at 10.


          Activity anyone?

          Comment

          • meno_rocks123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 2324

            #365
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            kill me w/e
            your loss of a human.
            Thunder, don't drive us into the ground ok?
            Killing wolves can do that.

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #366
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              I am going to extend the day until tomorrow 10 PM. I expect you to be a little more active until then.

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #367
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Cool I get three hours of AIM before I'm dead =D

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #368
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  well, you didn't even use those three hours to talk to me...

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #369
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    me: maybe you shouldn't be "away" if you want me to talk to you heavyleah: (Auto Response) I am away from my computer right now.

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #370
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      I hate copying and pasting when it doesn't respect the enter key

                      Comment

                      • dooey100
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 370

                        #371
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        Sorry I haven't been as active as usual guys, had some RL things that needed doing.

                        Imma go with Flaw this time.

                        Comment

                        • emerald000
                          the Mathemagician~
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1320

                          #372
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          flaw (3/5): heavy, meno, dooey
                          Maki (1/5): BDN
                          EnR (0/5): meno
                          BDN (1/5): Maki
                          meno (3/5): thunder, freaky, flaw

                          Left to vote: EnR

                          Day ends in 45 minutes. Not going to extend it further.
                          Last edited by emerald000; 04-4-2008, 08:00 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #373
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            After reviewing some stuff, I think meno is our best bet to lynch.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • dooey100
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 370

                              #374
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              Meno for the insta

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #375
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                I was just gunna vote, but looks like I don't get phantom
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...