TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #166
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Lots of people have posted so far. And I can get a reading off of you too. That says nothing. If you want to know, I'm starting to doubt myself. I've always been told to never second guess myself so I'll stay vigilant and still vote you, but I'm going to focus more on the others and weed them out. I found someone I do trust, but they seem to not want to help me

    P.S. Thank you.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #167
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      I WOULD HENCEFORTH LIKE TO WITHDRAW ALL SUSPICIONS AND ACCUSATIONS ON FLAWOFHUMITY WITH A FULL APOLOGY AND ADMITTANCE OF MY STUPIDITY.. I am sorry, I have seen my errors. There is no doubt in my mind that my withdrawal of my accusations will not it me lynched. I royally ****ed this one up. I will tell my new discovery in a second, I need to find the post. But I am sincerly sorry, I cannot beleive I made such an obvious blunder (you'll see what I mean in a second). Again, flaw, I'm sorry.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #168
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        ohai there new sig

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #169
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          Ok, assuming flann is flawofhumanity and frankie is freakysnots I was looking for an 'f'. I NEED flaw to tell me the name his PM says, then my accusations turn to freaky. I'm not backing them up, my proof is so ****ty I don't feel like going over it again with anyone unless it's the PM where people cannot insult me publically anymore.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #170
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            Where the hell is my big bold apology?

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #171
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              Rofl, I got the 69th post and the 169th post.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #172
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Sorry, trav, I'm not lifting my accusations on you. I have theories *taps head and grins* but I'm only telling them to flaw.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #173
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  So let me get this straight.

                  You tell me flaw is a wolf.

                  I tell you he is following procedure.

                  Then you propose your love to flaw.

                  And stick your thumb up my ass? This does not follow the property of equality buddy.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #174
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    Pretty much. Look, last time I played with you as a wolf you were quiet during the suspicions and lynchings. You acted moderately similar this time. Now guys, let's not go through this again. I know I have small inclinations so I don't have a hugs vault of PMs and logs full of evidence. I don't want people to keep pointing that out. Ok? I suspect trav. I suspect freaky. Argo's dead but I know he was a wolf. If flaw wants to message me I'll explain everything to him. That is all. I'm not calling you out here, trav, but if you make me back everything up with what I've got I will.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #175
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Ok, assuming flann is flawofhumanity and frankie is freakysnots I was looking for an 'f'. I NEED flaw to tell me the name his PM says, then my accusations turn to freaky. I'm not backing them up, my proof is so ****ty I don't feel like going over it again with anyone unless it's the PM where people cannot insult me publically anymore.
                      Then in this case I'm guessing you're going by the STORY in which case you're a dumbass.
                      If you don't get your act together soon, you'll be dead tomorrow.

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #176
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Pretty much. Look, last time I played with you as a wolf you were quiet during the suspicions and lynchings. You acted moderately similar this time. Now guys, let's not go through this again. I know I have small inclinations so I don't have a hugs vault of PMs and logs full of evidence. I don't want people to keep pointing that out. Ok? I suspect trav. I suspect freaky. Argo's dead but I know he was a wolf. If flaw wants to message me I'll explain everything to him. That is all. I'm not calling you out here, trav, but if you make me back everything up with what I've got I will.
                        I would very much like to know this "evidence" you have.

                        Its day number 1. And the only reason I wasn't attacking you is because flaw was doing a pretty damn good job.

                        You alligned yourself with a wolf, and then called out two players that you saw as a threat.

                        The only thing you have to show for it is your inferior logic, most of which you have already retracted.

                        Now, unless you are ready to make a second apology I suggest that you start using your head in this game and focus on what's really happening.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #177
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          I'm not going by the story you dumb ****. I have to repeatedly sell the players going on in my game that the story has NOTHING to do with the people's roles. In fact, I just posted that like an hour ago to jokim.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #178
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            Then why did you even MENTION the story names?

                            Seriously, just stop now.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #179
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              I'm not going by the story you dumb ****. I have to repeatedly sell the players going on in my game that the story has NOTHING to do with the people's roles. In fact, I just posted that like an hour ago to jokim.
                              Then what do their story names have to do with anything?

                              Comment

                              • meno_rocks123
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2324

                                #180
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                -.-

                                ninjas...

                                Comment

                                Working...