TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #121
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    pnt

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #122
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      do you know what I just thought, which might be a long shot, and probably not true. What if the wolves wolved their own hoping that the guardian would guard him that night, and then gain our trust as real seer? Not that we can trust pnt at all, just wondering if anyone thinks that plan is possible.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #123
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        The wolves are flaw, argo, and trav. They're smart and facetious enough to kill their own after having him either claim to be the seer or he did it without going through them first. If it's insta you idiots just let the wolves lead you into killing the seer. If it's not insta it won't matter but I'd vote for flawofhumanity. Thunder, I understand why I should go next, in fact I'd do the same thing. But you guys have got to listen to me! If I was a wolf I would NOT have been this forceful with my opinions. I would have stayed aloof and bandwagoned. If I was a wolf I would have avoided talking in the thread nearly at all and I wouldn't have PMd anyone except the other wolves. BUT I'M NOT A WOLF. So don't vote me out next. I'd hope you've played enough games with me as a wolf to see my patterns. But nevertheless, you'll all see it in the post game, when you let the wolves win. *shakes head sadly*

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #124
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          If heavy's theory is correct that means the guardian has a good head on his shoulder. Congratulations, guardian, you're the best player in this game.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #125
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            P.S. Sticky please ><

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #126
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              "Night is approaching. It is now time to vote my friends." announced Dua. "From what I was hearing today, I'll start with who I think it is going to die this evening. It will save some time. Pentti. Who votes for him?"

              Dua, Travis, Flann, Tündér, Mack, Menno, Enric and Lee all raised their hands.

              "That makes eight people out of us fifteen." continued Dua. "You are the one that will be lynched today, sorry."

              "Fine. So be it." whispered Pentti.

              "I'll go make a rope." said Rond. "You know the quality of those I make. You can be sure it won't break. Go find some place to attach it."

              "There's a lynching platform next to my house. We might use it..." proposed Razar.

              Rond went to his house and took a big rope that could probably hang an elephant. He made a loop at the end and attached it with a big knot.

              "Let's finish this now. You will all see the mistake you made this night." said Pentti, as he was entering the wooden platform."

              "Yeah, sure. Just shut up and walk." ordered Frankie.

              Pentti was staying in the middle of the platform, with 14 pairs of eyes looking toward him. Rond stepped up and attached his rope. One end at Pentti's neck, the other at the wooden bar directly over.

              "Your last words?" asked Rond.

              "You better die at the claws of that monster, you fools!" answered Pentti.

              On those wise words, Rond activated the lever, and the floor disrobed under Pentti's feet. He fell for about four feet until he reached the maximum length of the rope. A small noise came from his neck and he stopped moving.

              "It is finished! That monster is dead! It is time to sleep now. Finally, a peaceful sleep!" concluded Bidane.

              They all went to their home to get some sleep, unaware of what will happen during that time.

              -----

              pnt (8/8): dooey, trav, flaw, pnt, thunder, maki, meno, EnR
              rzr (0/8): pnt

              pnt has been killed.

              1- argo15 (argo1516)
              2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
              3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
              4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
              5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
              6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
              7- rzr (twgXrzr)
              8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
              9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
              10- Litodude (Litodude)
              11- EnR (RyanFFR)
              12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
              13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
              14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
              15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
              16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

              Night 2 ends on March 28th at 10 PM.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #127
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                First to find out the rest of you are ****ing retards.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #128
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  pnt gets two votes? and one is for himself?

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #129
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    The grayed out vote means he changed it.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #130
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      Wow.. missed night and day.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #131
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        Originally posted by emerald000
                        “It’s not like we have something better to do.” said Freaky.
                        Who's Freaky?/

                        Is there a clone I don't know about?

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #132
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          Now that everyone's been retarded enough to kill the seer what the hell is the guarding going to do?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #133
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            rzr, i dont remember playing with you when you were a wolf and im constantly changing my wolf strategy. more often than not, when im a wolf i still stay active in the thread and in the game. you all use this "if I was a wolf I wouldnt do this" it doesnt really matter what you say the inferences I draw from your words matter a lot more to me than giving me a speech about "what a wolf should/should not do"


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #134
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              Guard himself.

                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #135
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                Now that everyone's been retarded enough to kill the seer what the hell is the guarding going to do?
                                okay guy you clearly dont get it. I give up trying to explain this game to you. Im voting you as soon as we go to day.


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...