TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #151
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    If I was a wolf I would sure as hell not defend pnt after argo died. I wouldn't put it beneath a vet to kill their own to make me and pnt (the seer) look bad. I wouldn't be sacrificing my life to accuse you and defend pnt. I would however bandwagon with others. Now, Mr. Wolf, I'm done defending myself. Ask thunder, if you lynch me the humans are ****ed. Your choice. If it wasn't against the rules I'd send you my PM with the big GREEN letters RAZAR. And hope to see your name back in big RED letters. Wolf. And go back and read my 3 post debate with thunder, I completely agree that my accusations are unfounded and small. But do you have any better ideas? No. Does anybody else have better ideas? No. Who's actually putting ideas out there? Me. Who else? Heavy. What does this tell you? I AM NOT A WOLF.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #152
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      Originally posted by rzr
      If I was a wolf I would sure as hell not defend pnt after argo died. I wouldn't put it beneath a vet to kill their own to make me and pnt (the seer) look bad. I wouldn't be sacrificing my life to accuse you and defend pnt. I would however bandwagon with others. Now, Mr. Wolf, I'm done defending myself. Ask thunder, if you lynch me the humans are ****ed. Your choice. If it wasn't against the rules I'd send you my PM with the big GREEN letters RAZAR. And hope to see your name back in big RED letters. Wolf. And go back and read my 3 post debate with thunder, I completely agree that my accusations are unfounded and small. But do you have any better ideas? No. Does anybody else have better ideas? No. Who's actually putting ideas out there? Me. Who else? Heavy. What does this tell you? I AM NOT A WOLF.
      You're putting bad ideas out there on self-admitted bad evidence with no foundation. You couldn't bandwagon if you wanted to, because that would have thrown you out because you tried to defend pnt before he was dead, switching to him would have had the same effect that you're getting now.

      Now, you had nothing that coherently made sense in your whole post, but managed to call me or insinuate that I'm a wolf 3 or 4 times. Calling me a wolf doesn't make anybody any more likely to vote for me because of your gut feelings.

      Look. Rzr is a wolf. Rzr is a wolf. Rzr is a wolf. Rzr is a big bad wolf. Do you feel any more inclined to vote for yourself? No, you don't. Because what you're doing is ****ing stupid, so stop. If you think I'm a wolf, find some evidence (you won't, because I'm not), and present it.
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #153
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        I do agree with that, although rzr isn't putting out very strong accusations, I don't see why a wolf would go so on the offensive this early, expecially after already losing one of their own.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #154
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          I did. You said the most pointlessly obvious statement that drew me to suspect you. I think you're the master wolf because I don't think any normal person would come out like that. And oh my god, look, they didn't! Furthermore, why the hell would I vote for myself? Saying I'm a wolf like that example was retarded. I don't care if nobody's going to vote for you except me, I'm still doing it. I studied this for being an investigator and it applies here: the guilty person will almost always be defensive. Well, you're being pretty defensive. The innocent person is offensive. You're not accusing me (not that I'm saying to start doing it). Then since trav defended you to me I suspect him. Too bad you guys killed the seer so we can't have trav seered. Either way, the post game will kiss my ass.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #155
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            Also when I accused argo of being a wolf he changed the subject quickly.

            Note: that's another SVU tactic I learned.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • flawofhumanity
              MMM WATCHA SAY
              • Apr 2004
              • 628

              #156
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              Originally posted by rzr
              I did. You said the most pointlessly obvious statement that drew me to suspect you. I think you're the master wolf because I don't think any normal person would come out like that. And oh my god, look, they didn't! Furthermore, why the hell would I vote for myself? Saying I'm a wolf like that example was retarded. I don't care if nobody's going to vote for you except me, I'm still doing it. I studied this for being an investigator and it applies here: the guilty person will almost always be defensive. Well, you're being pretty defensive. The innocent person is offensive. You're not accusing me (not that I'm saying to start doing it). Then since trav defended you to me I suspect him. Too bad you guys killed the seer so we can't have trav seered. Either way, the post game will kiss my ass.
              You think calling a wolf in an effort to get people to vote for you is retarded? Good, now you understand our predicament, you're being retarded. So you're saying that if I said you were a wolf (which I did, and even explained a plausible scenario!), you wouldn't attempt to defend yourself?

              Also, if I said the most pointlessly obvious statement, why do you STILL fail to understand the strategy and why it's worth doing and why it works? You obviously don't, or we wouldn't be having this conversation. Also, my previous offer still stands, if you want to vote for me feel free, it just condemns you and doesn't really affect me at all.

              You're focusing your whole argument on the basis that the wolves killed another wolf. Now, let me tell you why this idea is the dumbest thing you've said yet. If a wolf is going to die, it's best that he be lynched rather than wolfed for the wolves. The reason why is because if you're lynching a wolf, you can't lynch another wolf. Theoretically, if a,b,c, and d are wolves, and they kill a, then on day one the y (the actual seer) would be lynched, and on day 2, instead of a being lynched, there's a possibility b,c, or d could be lynched. And only 2 humans would be dead (seer and a night kill presumably.) However, if they weren't retarded, they would have a minimum of 3 humans dead by night one and the same number of wolves. See how your logic fails?
              Originally posted by pntballa18
              flaw cause he's well hung


              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #157
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Alright flaw, it was my logic not rzr's. Lets stop having a heated argument over the thread... I don't see how it is going to go anywhere. I also simply suggested the wolves killed their own on the hopes the guard was guarding him. I was just curious what people thought of that scenario. Regardless, both "seers" are dead now, so we have to go somewhere from there. Until either of you actually has evidence on the other, lets not post it in here. OK?

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #158
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  Cool, all three wolves I accused are viewing the thread right now. Look, you would obviously say that the wolves wouldn't kill one of their own because they need them to avoid suspicion. But that's a perfect plan, nobody would suspect it. Honestly, I admire it. You said that your ego is huge. Well, with such confidence why wouldn't you worry about losing your wolf? But this argument is getting tiring, I'm going to PM BDN because I can trust him with what I need to talk about. We can continue this debate if you want, but it's going nowhere. I WILL vote for you. Then I WILL vote for trav.

                  P.S. How can I get more evidence? You never re-PMd me.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #159
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    Umm heavy, little problem. I sorta kinda have to talk here, no AIM, remember? And I agree with your logic. I suspected argo before he died. That just made mine seem better to me. So now I'm being forceful about it. Not successfully, but determined.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #160
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Cool, all three wolves I accused are viewing the thread right now. Look, you would obviously say that the wolves wouldn't kill one of their own because they need them to avoid suspicion. But that's a perfect plan, nobody would suspect it. Honestly, I admire it. You said that your ego is huge. Well, with such confidence why wouldn't you worry about losing your wolf? But this argument is getting tiring, I'm going to PM BDN because I can trust him with what I need to talk about. We can continue this debate if you want, but it's going nowhere. I WILL vote for you. Then I WILL vote for trav.

                      P.S. How can I get more evidence? You never re-PMd me.
                      I never re-pmed you because I prefer to do everything in the thread, where everyone can see what I think and what you think. This is also clearly going somewhere, it's not your opinion I'm trying to alter or change (I don't care about your opinion), it's everyone else who will read this tonight that these posts are supposed to be read by.

                      Also, I already said that it has nothing to do with suspicion, it has something to do with math. They get more kill attempts and eliminate the possibility of a wolf dying by killing a human instead of their own. It's infallible, if you're lynching argo/pnt, you're not lynching either of the 3 remaining wolves.

                      Also, it should have been VERY clear (and hopefully was) to the guard not to guard EITHER of the seers, because they are SUPPOSED TO DIE. No wolf in their right mind would assume a guard is going to guard someone who IS SUPPOSED TO DIE.
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #161
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        wtf is with the big blocks of text

                        brb reading all of the text and giving my two cents/ or not

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #162
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          I'll bet you a subscription that you're saying that because it's exactly what you did. We all know the guardian shouldn't come out, again that's plainly obvious. However, this is going nowhere. I mean, if you want to deate it we can but it's my accusations that brought up here. Nobody else's. I say you're a wolf, and I say argo's a wolf, and I say trav's a wolf. Nobody else's putting ideas out there. They'd be very useful right now. VERY. And to be redundant, if I die you might as well just take the game with the other wolves. The humans would be screwed.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #163
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            I'll bet you a subscription that you're saying that because it's exactly what you did. We all know the guardian shouldn't come out, again that's plainly obvious. However, this is going nowhere. I mean, if you want to deate it we can but it's my accusations that brought up here. Nobody else's. I say you're a wolf, and I say argo's a wolf, and I say trav's a wolf. Nobody else's putting ideas out there. They'd be very useful right now. VERY. And to be redundant, if I die you might as well just take the game with the other wolves. The humans would be screwed.
                            How long is that subscription going to be?

                            I'm saying that because it's a ****ing horrendous idea, and if argo was a wolf I commend you guys for being stupid enough to do my job for me. Just to be redundant (in telling you how dumb you are), just because no one else is putting ideas out doesn't mean yours aren't stupid.

                            The only thing that happens if you die is we've then got 2 wolves down and I don't have to prepare a rebuttal for your ignorant claims anymore.
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #164
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              I'm getting tired of saying that I know my accusations are stupid. But I'm not budging on them. If you don't mind, let's focus on finding the remaining wolf. We both agree there's at least one other if my accusations are correct.

                              And I need to ask a special request. Can you stop quoting me, I know what I said and I know you're talking to me. But it takes a REAL long time for my phone to reach the bottom of the page to reply because like I said before, my phone reads the posts
                              l
                              i
                              k
                              e

                              t
                              h
                              i
                              s.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • flawofhumanity
                                MMM WATCHA SAY
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 628

                                #165
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                I may be good at the game, but I can't peg inactive players as wolves. So as long as they remain active, there's not **** I can do, but you're being active and I can get a read off of you.
                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                flaw cause he's well hung


                                Comment

                                Working...