TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #61
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    roffle waffle

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #62
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      oh great =/ well here is wat happend

      Argo: I'm seer
      rzr: if another seer comes out, argo's a wolf.
      pnt: oh rly? I'm a seer.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #63
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        I vote argo in advance too or I will tomorrow. Woot woot. I'm talking with pnt now. I'll send out the PMs I said I would soon, I'm playing Crash Bandicoot TwinSanity right now. The game sucks ass.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #64
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          Originally posted by argo15
          oh great =/ well here is wat happend

          Argo: I'm seer
          rzr: if another seer comes out, argo's a wolf.
          pnt: oh rly? I'm a seer.
          more like i just got home from track practice.

          and both of us are going to die anyways. honestly, if i were a wolf i wouldn't sacrifice myself. i'd get one of the other wolves to do it. especially since now i don't get to play with jwc and flaw

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #65
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            Rofl..../drama/
            sigpic

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #66
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              I figured you'd say that. I wasn't so keen on releasing my thoughts because of it. But whatever, you're a wolf looking for an excuse not to get lynched tomorrow. Like I said, no real wolf would do a post-seer reveal. It'd be just weird...

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #67
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                more like i just got home from track practice.

                and both of us are going to die anyways. honestly, if i were a wolf i wouldn't sacrifice myself. i'd get one of the other wolves to do it. especially since now i don't get to play with jwc and flaw
                Nice and selfish, just like the pnt we know and love

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  **** i was seer

                  Why was the game canceled?

                  I got tons of **** to do so message me first and ill talk

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    69th post!

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      ps

                      guard me

                      Comment

                      • thunderstrike687
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 785

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        heres who were killing k? argo pnt and rzr.


                        Originally posted by Adamaja456
                        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                        i love a food

                        Comment

                        • flawofhumanity
                          MMM WATCHA SAY
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 628

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          I don't know why I do the same thing every time and everyone responds the same way everytime. (oh my god he made a post telling the basic strategy and why we should continue to do it, WOLF)

                          Disregarding rzr's stupidity, since there are two seers, both pnt and argo should be lynched. This ensures a wolf dies, and keeps wolves from controlling the game. This does, however, mean that people can't continue to be dumb. We have to rely on skill now, and can't **** around with stupid leads and unsound suspicions, especially starting on night 1 based on one post.

                          As far as my opinion goes in this game, all I have to say is our first 2 days of lynching are set, so we have that long to find out who's who. Also, I think pnt should be killed first, mainly because he's a better player (I base this assumption on this conversation)

                          redrumfortherich (5:01:09 PM): are you a better player than argo?
                          merlonifan28 (5:01:42 PM): i would think so

                          P.S. Sorry for being a douche, it's in my blood.
                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          flaw cause he's well hung


                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            pnt def goes first. ps if you kill me overnight pnt i might cry a little bit.


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              especially since now i don't get to play with jwc
                              JWC doesnt play. hits sits and does absolutely nothing and makes me want to drive down to florida to kick him in the nuts.


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Well, why wouldn't you say that? Of course you'd want pnt do die first, he's the real seer whereas argo is your wolf buddy and if you kill him second you have more chances of victory. My posts seem rash, granted, however they're the only leads we've got other than the obvious two seers ****. I say we lynch argo first, although it's pointless to say that given the phase.

                                Note: neither trav, flaw, or argo once said 'I'm not a wolf' or anything remotely similar to it. The closest was argo, and only with his seer claim.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...