TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #241
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Sorry, trav, I stopped reading your posts. I said that the others needed to read my proof and I don't want it off the page first. By the way, I didn't associate the two until after the plot. I suspected flaw at first, like I said to you on AIM.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • thunderstrike687
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 785

      #242
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      flaw for now ENR and trav are my next two highest suspicions. off to the convention. PS wolves are killing players who know stuff; flaw is most likely a wolf and trav is just all over the place pushing for a quck lynch. ENR just slides into a witty remark to disappear again. roundbox bounces in with a bandwagon, which also casts suspicion on him, but hes roundbox so im disregarding for now as roundbox would vote for rzr on the sole basis of the e-drama in this thread and its early enough he probably doesnt care.

      rzr shouldnt be killed guys hes probably human.

      and flaw, i dont play for that super nice rencouragement for an effort to get me to trust you that is 100% a manti wolf play and i wont be having it.

      PS when i die tonight please use some logical reasoning folks this game isnt lost.


      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
      i love a food

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #243
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        BRAINBLAST! guard guard me k thx


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #244
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          A thought just occured to me. People may be wondering why I'm attacking trav but voting for BDN. Well, if I votes for trav I didn't think anybody would believe me. If people do sure as hell will vote for trav, but I figured my evidence on BDN made the most sense

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #245
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            I totally forgot thunder was playing. I will send him all of my information also. My apologies.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • argo15
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 1863

              #246
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              Originally posted by rzr
              Some dumb **** hacked my account.
              don't call me names =P.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #247
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Seriously not funny. I should just blow everything and say all I know but I don't want to get my friends in trouble.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • argo15
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2006
                  • 1863

                  #248
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  eww rzr. my version was better =)

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #249
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    Stfu, wolf. You died and admitted to hacking. You should get in trouble, but nobody cares >< so stfu

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #250
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      hey guys

                      just letting you know I'm going to be inactive over the weekend (going to FFR convention).

                      I probably won't be online at all until late sunday evening.

                      Also, rzr, going along with people who have completely logical ideas and opinions somehow makes me a wolf, even if they will be beneficial and will most likely catch wolves. It's not bandwagoning, it's sense. I shut up about it because you're not worth defending against.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #251
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        So then you're being extra retarded bu even posting that (which in itself was a defense).
                        See, BDN, I gave a complete listing of the times where you've been a wolf (to my recollection) and low and behold you're acting the exact same way. You're going aslong with logical ideas sheme is just paraphrasins the term bandwagon. You, my friend, are a terrible wolf. I'm sorry. Now I recommend you come up with your own proof before others see things my way and omg us humans beat you!

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • thunderstrike687
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 785

                          #252
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          meh **** it rzr but flaw

                          IM WATCHING YOU


                          Originally posted by Adamaja456
                          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                          i love a food

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #253
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            BDN (1/7): rzr
                            rzr (4/7): BDN, maki, trav, roundbox, thunder, freaky, trav
                            meno (1/7): lito
                            flaw (1/7): roundbox, thunder
                            trav (1/7): meno

                            Left to vote: flaw, EnR, heavy, dooey, jwc

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #254
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              @Thunder, yea, I'm usualy not active whenever I'm green. I was wolf before the re-roll and was all pumped, since I havn't been wolf in a while. Now it's just like meh.

                              I'll safety on heavy, since I don't want to vote rzr yet.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #255
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Ok, this is ****ing retarded. Nobody is going to believe me and I frankly don't give two ****s. **** you guys. rzr. Oh, maybe you'll notice thunder gave absolutely no evidence. Nor did roundbox. In fact, the only person who's evidence against me is formidable is travs. **** you guys.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...