TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dooey100
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 370

    #376
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Rofl I voted so you wouldn't get a phantom in the first place who were you going to vote for? and why aren't you on AIM? >

    Comment

    • emerald000
      the Mathemagician~
      • Nov 2005
      • 1320

      #377
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      Since nobody really care about this game anymore, this is going to be a short story:

      "DIE MENNO!" said the group.

      ---------------------

      meno is dead.

      flaw (3/5): heavy, meno, dooey
      Maki (1/5): BDN
      EnR (0/5): meno
      BDN (1/5): Maki
      meno (5/5): thunder, freaky, flaw, BDN, dooey

      1- argo15 (argo1516)
      2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
      3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
      4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
      5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
      6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
      7- rzr (twgXrzr)
      8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
      9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
      10- Litodude (Litodude)
      11- EnR (RyanFFR)
      12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
      13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
      14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
      15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
      16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #378
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        Originally posted by dooey100
        Rofl I voted so you wouldn't get a phantom in the first place who were you going to vote for? and why aren't you on AIM? >
        I am now.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #379
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          Forgot to specify: Night 5 ends April 5, 10 PM.

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #380
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            A look through TWG and its best and most active players:

            redrumfortherich (9:22:47 PM): so, what do you think of all this?
            RyanFFR (9:23:15 PM): all what, I know you're talking about TWG, but specify please
            redrumfortherich (9:24:35 PM): well, what do you think of what has happened in the game so far?
            RyanFFR (9:25:14 PM): not really sure, I thought you were wolf, dooey sent me all that stuff he posted about you like the day before he posted
            redrumfortherich (9:26:07 PM): really now? how is any of that incriminating?
            RyanFFR (9:26:15 PM): wut
            redrumfortherich (9:26:34 PM): how does any of it lead to you thinking I'm a wolf?
            RyanFFR (9:26:57 PM): I don't remember really, I don't even feel like playing TWG any more

            (enr not remembering why I'm a wolf.)


            Dooeyabillion (8:40:27 PM): no, i just think you have more evidence then meno
            redrumfortherich (8:40:36 PM): give me one piece of evidence
            Dooeyabillion (8:41:28 PM): i have, before thunder said rzr wasn't the guard, it just wasn't enough to vote for you by itself
            Dooeyabillion (8:42:57 PM): plus, if rzr was faking guard and happend not to tell a wolf he was faking, that would have near the same effect as him actually being the guard. The only reason I didn't say that in the thread was because there is a very obvious counter argument
            redrumfortherich (8:43:51 PM): as far as I know, rzr never said he was the guard to anyone
            redrumfortherich (8:44:11 PM): but I can't change your mind if you're willing to go against the only confirmed human and the person with the most information within the game
            redrumfortherich (8:44:11 PM): so
            Dooeyabillion (8:44:17 PM): exactly, that is part of the very obvious couter argument

            (dooey not providing any evidence that isn't easily countered by himself.)

            Originally posted by dooey100
            flaw that confirms it for me
            (dooey thinks I'm a wolf because meno thought rzr was the guard, even when thunder disagrees)

            Originally posted by heavylee
            I never said I had any evidence on you at all, my vote is still from when day started. No one is talking to me at all. I am not around enough to try to start conversations with people, so I mainly only respond when someone has already tried talking to me. So, I don't know, I am still leaving my vote, because no other evidence has been shown.
            (that part is where heavy voted me even though she had no evidence, with her listed reason for voting me as not having anyone else to vote.)
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • dooey100
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 370

              #381
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              I like how you didn't post the part where you and thunder thought you knew the wolves.


              redrumfortherich (7:37:22 PM):any particular reason in voting me?
              Dooeyabillion (7:37:54 PM):I'd rather lynch you than Meno, pretty much.
              Dooeyabillion (7:38:19 PM):I haven't seen much against meno
              redrumfortherich (7:38:20 PM):oh, so you're a wolf?
              Dooeyabillion (7:38:44 PM):no, i just think you have more evidence then meno
              redrumfortherich (7:38:53 PM):give me one piece of evidence
              Dooeyabillion (7:39:44 PM):i have, before thunder said rzr wasn't the guard, it just wasn't enough to vote for you by itself
              Dooeyabillion (7:41:13 PM):plus, if rzr was faking guard and happend not to tell a wolf he was faking, that would have near the same effect as him actually being the guard. The only reason I didn't say that in the thread was because there is a very obvious counter argument
              redrumfortherich (7:42:08 PM):as far as I know, rzr never said he was the guard to anyone
              redrumfortherich (7:42:28 PM):but I can't change your mind if you're willing to go against the only confirmed human and the person with the most information within the game
              redrumfortherich (7:42:28 PM):so
              Dooeyabillion (7:42:33 PM):exactly, that is part of the very obvious couter argument
              redrumfortherich (7:42:35 PM):we have a 50% chance it will go either way
              Dooeyabillion (7:42:56 PM):yup, unless EnR, BDN, of Mak get here in half an hour
              redrumfortherich (7:43:04 PM):15 minutes
              Dooeyabillion (7:43:18 PM):really? yeah, I guess it is
              redrumfortherich (7:44:15 PM):works for thunder, there's still more humans than wolves
              redrumfortherich (7:44:18 PM):if I get lynched
              redrumfortherich (7:44:22 PM):and it gives him more information
              redrumfortherich (7:44:28 PM):since everyone except enr got to vote
              Dooeyabillion (7:44:29 PM):oh, and thunder said himself that no one was giving him info, so for all we know he has none in the first place
              redrumfortherich (7:44:38 PM):eh
              redrumfortherich (7:44:46 PM):me and him thought we had a pretty good idea of the wolves
              redrumfortherich (7:45:05 PM):the only thing that will change is because of the vote setup
              redrumfortherich (7:45:08 PM):but I think he's got it
              redrumfortherich (7:45:10 PM):with or without me
              Dooeyabillion (7:45:33 PM):Now if only he would post some of it.
              redrumfortherich (7:46:06 PM):if people weren't ridiculously ****ing inactive
              redrumfortherich (7:46:07 PM):we would
              Dooeyabillion (7:47:17 PM):sorry about that Ive had major computer problems recently, I ended up having to do a 3 week school project in 2 nights


              Also, what would be the point of posting an argument when I know its going to get ripped to shreds? It doesn't do anything except reflect negatively on my ability to argue.

              Other also, I posted that before thunder disagreed

              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #382
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Originally posted by dooey100
                I like how you didn't post the part where you and thunder thought you knew the wolves.


                redrumfortherich (7:37:22 PM):any particular reason in voting me?
                Dooeyabillion (7:37:54 PM):I'd rather lynch you than Meno, pretty much.
                Dooeyabillion (7:38:19 PM):I haven't seen much against meno
                redrumfortherich (7:38:20 PM):oh, so you're a wolf?
                Dooeyabillion (7:38:44 PM):no, i just think you have more evidence then meno
                redrumfortherich (7:38:53 PM):give me one piece of evidence
                Dooeyabillion (7:39:44 PM):i have, before thunder said rzr wasn't the guard, it just wasn't enough to vote for you by itself
                Dooeyabillion (7:41:13 PM):plus, if rzr was faking guard and happend not to tell a wolf he was faking, that would have near the same effect as him actually being the guard. The only reason I didn't say that in the thread was because there is a very obvious counter argument
                redrumfortherich (7:42:08 PM):as far as I know, rzr never said he was the guard to anyone
                redrumfortherich (7:42:28 PM):but I can't change your mind if you're willing to go against the only confirmed human and the person with the most information within the game
                redrumfortherich (7:42:28 PM):so
                Dooeyabillion (7:42:33 PM):exactly, that is part of the very obvious couter argument
                redrumfortherich (7:42:35 PM):we have a 50% chance it will go either way
                Dooeyabillion (7:42:56 PM):yup, unless EnR, BDN, of Mak get here in half an hour
                redrumfortherich (7:43:04 PM):15 minutes
                Dooeyabillion (7:43:18 PM):really? yeah, I guess it is
                redrumfortherich (7:44:15 PM):works for thunder, there's still more humans than wolves
                redrumfortherich (7:44:18 PM):if I get lynched
                redrumfortherich (7:44:22 PM):and it gives him more information
                redrumfortherich (7:44:28 PM):since everyone except enr got to vote
                Dooeyabillion (7:44:29 PM):oh, and thunder said himself that no one was giving him info, so for all we know he has none in the first place
                redrumfortherich (7:44:38 PM):eh
                redrumfortherich (7:44:46 PM):me and him thought we had a pretty good idea of the wolves
                redrumfortherich (7:45:05 PM):the only thing that will change is because of the vote setup
                redrumfortherich (7:45:08 PM):but I think he's got it
                redrumfortherich (7:45:10 PM):with or without me
                Dooeyabillion (7:45:33 PM):Now if only he would post some of it.
                redrumfortherich (7:46:06 PM):if people weren't ridiculously ****ing inactive
                redrumfortherich (7:46:07 PM):we would
                Dooeyabillion (7:47:17 PM):sorry about that Ive had major computer problems recently, I ended up having to do a 3 week school project in 2 nights


                Also, what would be the point of posting an argument when I know its going to get ripped to shreds? It doesn't do anything except reflect negatively on my ability to argue.

                Other also, I posted that before thunder disagreed
                You didn't change it after he disagreed, which means presumably you were ignoring his opinion or didn't give it much weight.

                I didn't paste the rest because it was a post highlighting the stupid moments of the game

                So again, you added like 10 lines of conversation that change nothing and said you voted for me based solely on an argument that could be ripped to shreds. I'd say that reflects negatively on your ability to think.
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • dooey100
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 370

                  #383
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  Originally posted by dooey100
                  Well, thats all folks.
                  Originally posted by dooey100
                  I guess its just because hes inactive and JWC as a wolf is always inactive. I don't want an insta though, so I'll keep my vote for now, unless JWC is not going to get lynched.
                  :O

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #384
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    If I still thought you were wolf, I would have voted for you, I'm not sure about ti anymore, so i just forgot.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #385
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      Guys, I think iposted more then freakysnots, yet you only notice me being inactive >_>
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #386
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        I think my posts are actually relevant to the game even though I only read like 6 pages max.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #387
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          I don't think me voting for you was stupid, it was the first vote of the day, and I just never changed it. Also sorry meno for not being around, I wasn't home for almost 24 hours today... I will probably be more available tomorrow and sunday.

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #388
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            flaw got wolfed.

                            1- argo15 (argo1516)
                            2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                            3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                            4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
                            5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                            6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
                            7- rzr (twgXrzr)
                            8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
                            9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
                            10- Litodude (Litodude)
                            11- EnR (RyanFFR)
                            12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
                            13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                            14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                            15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
                            16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

                            Day 5 ends April 7, 2 PM.

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #389
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              We were active this time and no story D=
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #390
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                i think its safe to say dooey and heavy are the last two wolves. flaw was the guard.


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...