TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #76
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Originally posted by flawofhumanity
    redrumfortherich (5:01:09 PM): are you a better player than argo?
    merlonifan28 (5:01:42 PM): i would think so

    P.S. Sorry for being a douche, it's in my blood.
    fake convo

    lynch argo first

    Comment

    • meno_rocks123
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 2324

      #77
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      For some reason in all TinTin books, the bad guys all have moustaches.
      And by some coincidence, you sir, have a moustache.
      lynch pnt first.

      PS: I love how we're debating who to lynch first.

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #78
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        Here's an idea. vote for either of the two, then from what people are saying maybe we can deduce some wolves, or anything. Just an idea, so that in the future we can see who voted for who. However, now that I said that, wolves will probably vote strategically anyways.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #79
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          seriously though

          why would i sacrifice myself. especially since if i was a wolf, i would have already known the seer, there would be no point of me coming out.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #80
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            ps, just to let you know I think there are more non-game related posts in here than in the jtwg. So can we try to keep it on topic. It sucks to go through 3 pages of posts, just to have half of them be like "rofl, you wolf"... "no u r"

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #81
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              also key word in the above post is myself

              i would get someone else to do it

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #82
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                My vote's most likely going on argo, but I like heavy's idea the best of all I've heard. So what'd we do? Wait?

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  well first the guard sends in a PM for me

                  then we lynch argo

                  then i may reveal my seering depending on what color the person i seered was

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    Yea, so I love how lito made a hissy fit and then I ended up dying within 24 hours of the restart >_>

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      I feel bad that I can't be on AIM right now. If anybody knows a site like meebo except it doesn't run via java, let me know. My phone doesn't read java, but perhaps Flash. Then I could use AIM.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        Try that:



                        Remember guys, you still have 3 hours to send your PM. If I don't get it by 10, random.org will decide for you.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          Didn't work. If this help, here's everything my phone tells me about its browser: 'NetFront for Verizon Wireless'. Powered by Access. I can't read what's after that. Maybe I can use the same thing I did at school, ebuddy.com

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            Well, why wouldn't you say that? Of course you'd want pnt do die first, he's the real seer whereas argo is your wolf buddy and if you kill him second you have more chances of victory. My posts seem rash, granted, however they're the only leads we've got other than the obvious two seers ****. I say we lynch argo first, although it's pointless to say that given the phase.

                            Note: neither trav, flaw, or argo once said 'I'm not a wolf' or anything remotely similar to it. The closest was argo, and only with his seer claim.
                            Assuming I'm a wolf, please tell me how the lynch order would matter at all in chance of victory. Let me break it down for you, I have a huge ego. Huge. This means, that if I were a wolf with argo, I would automatically assume all my ideas are better than his (they probably would be), thus keeping him alive is pointless as he adds nothing at all to the wolf team besides a body.

                            However, since I'm human, I think we should lynch the better player first, and here's why: One of them is a wolf, and if argo is not as good as pnt, it's a bigger risk to leave pnt alive in a situation where he can influence the game and help the wolves come up with a plan than it is to leave argo alive who would likely contribute less to the wolves if left alive for another day.

                            The bottom line is, if you think I'm a wolf, vote for me. I say this because I really don't care about your opinion. If the other humans are stupid enough to lynch me because of obvious strategic posts and because I never said "notwolflololol," we've already lost and I can free up a whole lot of time for other things.
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                              I have a huge ego. Huge. This means, that if I were a wolf with argo, I would automatically assume all my ideas are better than his
                              i can attest to this

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                I'm not voting for you and i'm certaintly not going to lynch pnt. My vote will go for argo. After he dies it will most likely go for you, pending on seer (not argo) information. In fact, it'd be useless to persue this because my evidence is not strong enough to influince the public opinion yet. Right now it's eighty percent gut instinct (on you, not argo) twenty percent proof. I fully agree it's ****ty proof and a ****ty thought. But I'm sticking to it. Wolf.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...