TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #136
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Originally posted by jwcgator
    We all post "Not seer" so we can verify said seer's identity?
    Oh yea; not seer.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #137
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      Seeing that you're not telling me how I led you to that assumption, I can't accurately defend myself. All I can say is look at my past games. Or ask somebody who's played with me. If you vote for me it gives the people I mentioned a clear path to bandwagon on my ass without arousing suspicions i.e. flaw and trav.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #138
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        It's also my understanding that the guardian is not aloud to guard himself. It looks like s/he's just going to have to take shots in the dark

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #139
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          that is all the guardian would be doing anyways, and why are you so concerned over the whole guardian business? Anyways guys, I will be checking back for the next few hours, so message me if ya feel like it.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #140
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            I'm concerned because I don't want the guardian to accidently come out and get screwed. Also because it's our only remaining chance with trav and flaw as wolves. We need people on their highest vigilance to get there two to slip up.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #141
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              That's true, but if the guardian hasn't come out yet, I don't think they will be coming out anytime soon.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #142
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Ok, I'm just saying... yeah. I ran out of things to say, I just want to let you know I see you responded to me and vice-versa.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #143
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  Rzr, why would the guardian come out?

                  The guardian shouldn't even come out to the seer, much less anyone else.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #144
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    Ok, I'm going to say this once. I DIDN'T SAY FOR THE GUARDIAN TO COME OUT. I WANTED FOR HIM/HER TO HAVE BETTER LUCK GUARDING HUMANS AND NOT WOLVES. I'm just trying to clear that up, I just want the guard to win it for us, since nobody will believe me about you and flaw

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #145
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      Who's Freaky?/

                      Is there a clone I don't know about?
                      Hahaha. You got me on that one. I was sure I would do something like that. I proofread my text, but looks like I slipped through it.
                      Last edited by emerald000; 03-27-2008, 03:46 PM.

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #146
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        I don't know why, but for some reason whenever you suspect someone it almost makes me suspect them less than I did before. But I guess it is good to get their names out there for consideration...

                        Anyways, does anyone else think anything about my wolves wolf their own seer to try to get our trust plan?

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #147
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          Ok, so thanks for calling me a ****ty player.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #148
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            For gods sake man, at first I pegged rzr as stupid, then ignorant, and now I'm at the point where I'm at a loss for words. I think rzr is a wolf, and it's becoming glaringly obvious that pnt and rzr were/are wolves.

                            Let me show you how; I post something strategic, (albeit obvious strategy) and it resulted in a 100% sure wolf kill (it's obviously not argo, since he was wolfed.) Rzr fails to mention that there is practically no way in which this strategy is NOT responsible for killing a wolf.

                            So, let's take a look at who rzr has been attacking: me (strategizing and generally trying to set up a way to get the wolves) and trav (probably one of the most recognized names in this game). Note that he has no evidentiary support besides his "gut feeling."

                            Who has he defended, however? Easy. Pnt, who statistically speaking, has a 50% chance of being a wolf and "Seered rzr" green. It adds up to rzr allying with someone who was very likely a wolf and attacking two of the most active players with no evidence.

                            Keep digging rzr, it makes my life easier.
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • emerald000
                              the Mathemagician~
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1320

                              #149
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              ERRATA: Night ends tomorrow. My bad.

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #150
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Well, I for one am usually more suspicious of the better players, which I usually categorize as the vets. It usually takes me a few days to actually pick out suspicious people.
                                Rzr, if you're talking to me, I was not calling you a bad player, I just said for some reason it usually ends up that way. It just always seems like you draw your conclusions too quickly, and then it makes you look bad. Anyways, I haven't played with you in awhile, so I don't know how it is going to go.

                                Comment

                                Working...