TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #181
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Christ, I never thought accusing people would be so much work. I miss my ****ing computer, texting's a bitch. Ok, I played with you a few games ago and you were all nice and pretty about everything. You almost made me your bitch. You had me vote someone because I voted for you. But then nothing happened because I almost changed my vote and then didn't. Well, turns out you were a wolf and you were trying to frame me. My point is, you were a wolf and that's how you acted. Now when you're a human you act hostile. You get in people's faces and try to figure out the wolves right from the start. The same goes for Manti but he's not in this one. Have you gone looking for wolves? No. Have you made any accusations? No. Have you acted anything like the trav I know that's a human? NO!

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #182
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      Ok, I'll tell you what. There's no ****ing way I'm going to stop and, BDN, what I told you you are no ****ing me over. You're also acting like you always do as a wolf. A HUGE bandwagoner with no original ideas at all. Doing it again? You see meno and trav calling me out and figure your job is easier by joining in. Too bad. Now meno, since I still respect you, if flaw tells me it's safe to tell you my information I will. For now just trust I'm not throwing bull **** out there. Please.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #183
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        I've never been quoted so many times since I've known the internet was in existance. I feel important

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #184
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          The sun had risen and it warmth had invaded the small community. They all went to the circular table.

          “Good, there’s only one chair empty.” announced Dua. “That means no-one got killed this night. Pentti really was the … wait … where’s Tündér?”

          They all stayed at the table, wondering what they should do.

          “There are only fourteen chairs this time…” joked Travis.

          The following silence told him it really wasn’t the good time to say that.

          He continued: “Who wants to take a look at his house?”

          Another silence. Nobody wanted to see what happened. They all knew what happened.

          “Fine, I’ll go. Kids these days…” finally proposed Jawidgatoro.

          He went up, and took all the time needed to go at Tündér’s house. Once he got near the door, he heard a strange noise. Jawidgatoro stopped moving and listened to it. It didn’t seem to menacing, so he continued his way. When he entered, he saw Tündér lying in on piece on his bed.

          “At least the body is intact.”

          In a second, Tündér jumped out of his bed and gave a punch in Jawidgatoro stomach. The victim fell on the ground and was holding his belly with his hands.

          “That’s you?” replied Tündér “Sorry, for that… I got awaken and I only tries to defend myself… You are fine.”

          “Yes, I’m fine.” replied Jawidgatoro. “It takes more than a small punch to kill me. Could you help me getting up?”

          Tündér took Jawidgatoro in his arms and went towards the door of his house.

          *What is this paper* wondered Tündér.

          On it was written: “The monster is still alive. You got saved from his claws by the spirit of Rayna.”

          *Not good. I better get out of here before the others wonder what happened.*

          “Tündér?!” was the general reaction of the crowd when he stepped out.

          “Sorry, it looks like I didn’t wake up…” explained Tündér.

          “Well, I’m glad to see you are safe and sound.” said Dua. “But what are you doing with Jawidgatoro in your arms?”

          “He woke me up, so I kind of … punched him in the stomach.” answered Tündér.

          “Ouch! That must hurt with your disproportionate arms.” sympathized Menno.

          “Yes, but we have more important to do.” started Tündér. “I found a paper in my house. It was written on it that the monster is still alive, that it tried to kill me and that I got saved by some strange spirit.”

          “Weird.” replied Dua. “I guess the monster is still alive then. We have a whole day to talk about that spirit and about whom we hang this time. Let’s start.”

          -------------------

          1- argo15 (argo1516)
          2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
          3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
          4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
          5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
          6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
          7- rzr (twgXrzr)
          8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
          9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
          10- Litodude (Litodude)
          11- EnR (RyanFFR)
          12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
          13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
          14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
          15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
          16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

          Day 2 ends on March 29th at 10 PM.

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #185
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            WTF are you talking about?

            I was trying to stradegize with you the first night, but then you went bat**** crazy, attacking flaw and every person that he was connected with.

            I can tell you right now, that I don't know if flaw if a human or not. I don't know if anyone is, but when you attach to someone who is obviously faking seer, and then go on a rampage against someone who is trying to help players it gets a little suspicious don't you think?

            Now, at first I just thought that you were being slow, but as this game is progressing you are appearing more and more like a wolf.

            You want to talk about characteristics of a wolf, look at yourself.

            Wolves automatically trust people and make accusations because they already know the reds.

            Let's see, night one: OMG, PNT IS SEER I KNOES IT FOR REAL.

            Day one: OMG, I KNOWS WOLVES FOR REALZ.

            Later day one: OMG, NVM.

            Still later: OMG, I KNOWS WOLVES FOR REALZ.

            Now if you seriously want me to take you for real, you need to start playing with your brain, and not these stupid tangents that are just going to get you lynched.

            Comment

            • Litodude
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 4548

              #186
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              Wow.

              Just. Wow.

              First off Argo is definitely a wolf and so is flaw. pnt is the real seer. I don't have the time right now to explain my reasoning, but if anyone had read my post on page 2 they would -probably- understand why. I'll also give an analysis on the wolve's plan.
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

              dude
              out west?
              the fuck kinda location is west?
              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


              Originally posted by lurker
              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #187
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Actually I just realized I got ninja'd 2 pages without refreshing. My internet was down for quite awhile and I'm grateful that it's back now. Brb reading/warming up my fingers.
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #188
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  I told you already. Don't say 'wtf are you talking about' when I clearly made my statement. If I have to repeat myself, just let me know. And yes, I feel like a ****ing retard for suspecting flaw. Trust me, I wish I'd know it was freaky a long ass time ago. But too bad, I ****ed up. Now I know you're a wolf and freaky. And argo. And I certaintly am about to find out BDN's a wolf. And not a good one- may I add. He acts the same every time.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #189
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    Stupid ****ing wolves. I can now trust thunder too. Seriously, good work, guardian. And I want to talk with lito, he's THE BEST PLAYER in the game if he's following my logic and heavy's. Nuff said.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #190
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      Brilliant Dynamite Neon. He's acting exactly the same he does every other game. Like I said, BDN's been an experienced wolf. And when he is a wolf he bandwagons and NEVER once invented his own ideas. Low and behold as soon as trav and meno start calling me out he jumps in there. I'll back this up after he screws up some more. And guys, before you all start voting me remember what I said. And call me out so I can defend myself please.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #191
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        At this point, I'm just ignoring rzr's posts, and making a decision based on logical opinions, not empty accusations.

                        rzr
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #192
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          LOVE YA FLAW
                          brb conversing amongst the online
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #193
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            Holy ****! I need to put the game on hold for a second, my account just got hacked. Please, do not make anymore votes for me. I promise you guys I will defend myself, but please do NOT vote for me until Tass helps me.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #194
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              rzr

                              I'm sorry, but you've gone back and forth so many times and spouted so much idiotic nonsense that I just can't advocate keeping you alive anymore. Get on AIM if you want to change my mind.

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #195
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                You stupid mother ****ers have to make this complicated.

                                Ps. not inactive as in "I don't feel like playing w/e", more like i was busy all day yesterday (from 6 Am to 10 PM) and it was the same way today.

                                Also,
                                not seer lol

                                Comment

                                Working...