TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #331
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Originally posted by thunderstrike687
    u cry a lot. if you were a human this wouldnt be a very big deal. Im glad im good at this.
    Get off your ****ing high horse. I'm glad you feel so confident about it though. Have fun losing because your plan falls through.

    Comment

    • thunderstrike687
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 785

      #332
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      me? im not the one overreacting and being inactive all the time then bitching because the one guy doing all the work wants me dead for doing nothing.


      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
      i love a food

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #333
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        I'm the seer.


        April fools
        sigpic

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #334
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          Sorry for being late. So here are the results:

          jwc (6/6): thunder, heavy, roundbox, flaw, meno, freaky
          flaw (2/6): dooey, jwc
          dooey (1/6): maki
          EnR (0/6): meno
          meno (1/6): BDN

          jwc has been insta'ed.


          1- argo15 (argo1516)
          2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
          3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
          4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
          5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
          6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
          7- rzr (twgXrzr)
          8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
          9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
          10- Litodude (Litodude)
          11- EnR (RyanFFR)
          12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
          13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
          14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
          15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
          16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

          Night 4 ends April 2nd, 1 PM

          PS: I know there isn't a story, but I haven't got the time to write one. I will get myself back on the next.
          Last edited by emerald000; 04-1-2008, 09:43 AM.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #335
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            ok... can we know the plan now thunder? Or is it still in action? I would like to know why we all voted for jwc. I don't like just blindly following someone...

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #336
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              I shoulda stayed on EnR to prevent the inta.
              whatever, what's done is done.

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #337
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Oh god. I really have no more motivation for this game. My life just turned over today, and TWG is now really down in my list of proccupations. I'll try to do something for either get some motivation or to find somebody else to host it.
                PS: April Fools Day ;P

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #338
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  Night is finished. Roundbox has been killed.

                  1- argo15 (argo1516)
                  2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                  3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                  4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
                  5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                  6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
                  7- rzr (twgXrzr)
                  8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
                  9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
                  10- Litodude (Litodude)
                  11- EnR (RyanFFR)
                  12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
                  13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                  14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                  15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
                  16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

                  Day 4 ends April 3rd, 10 PM

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #339
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    now would be a good time for anyone with any info to come to me.


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #340
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      kay what
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #341
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        going with the opener for flaw... subject to change upon receipt of other info.

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #342
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          seriously, thunder, if you have a plan, it should be executed soon, or completed if it's already underway. Just sitting around makes us big targets for wolves.

                          Safety on Mak
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • meno_rocks123
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2324

                            #343
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            EnR for reasons stated earlier.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #344
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              Safety on BDN. I've got a lot on my mind lately, so I haven't been able to ponder about TWG much. Get on AIM if you'd like to chat.

                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #345
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                this game is lost at this rate. news flash ladies and gentlemen, I CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME BY MYSELF.

                                Whatever if no one else cares then im not wasting my time reading through a whole bunch of stuff for nothing.


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...