TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #286
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Originally posted by meno_rocks123
    PPS If you think rzr wasn't guard then let's see this work.
    Wolves, I DARE you to wolf me tonight. Do it. If there is a guard left who wants to prove that rzr was a wolf and not guard, guard me.
    Anyways, just another human to get out of the way, right?big font is big, and unmissable by wolves/guard
    rzr, your accusations may have been outlandish, but you were still human.
    One problem with that.... They wouldn't wolf you because if you died, we would think rzr wasn't wolf, which for the wolves, is a bad thing. Because theres a better chance at us finding them.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #287
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      O and, maybe like, rzr was wolf, so then wolves got made and killed the person that got rzr killed.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • dooey100
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 370

        #288
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        Originally posted by flawofhumanity
        Eh, the more I think about it, the more this makes rzr seem human, so I'm going to post it and we can debate about it in thread. This is a pm rzr sent me briefly before I instad him.



        Now, I found out this wasn't true (everybody gets pms when they die according to host), but when you consider he was attempting to cheat, it clears him a little bit, though he could be playing me, or trying to.
        Just wondering, is that the entire PM?

        Comment

        • dooey100
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 370

          #289
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          Ok, So I think flaw is a wolf:

          He insta'd rzr, and then later said that he didn't really think rzr was a wolf, (see my previous post) he also replyed to heavy saying:

          Originally posted by flawofhumanity
          Because we were only one vote away and I'm really tired of responding to everything he says.

          If hes as good at this game as he says, he should know that you don't lynch people because you don't like them, you lynch people you think are wolves. If you didn't think rzr was a wolf, why would you lynch him? Also, his vote came right after heavy and I both posted saying we didn't really think rzr was a wolf, almost like he wanted to finish him before more people agreed with us.

          Now if flaw was a wolf, he would have plenty of reason not to vote rzr: rzr trusted him. If you are a wolf and someone trusts you, that is a good thing, you want them to get other people to trust you as well. (although I doub't many of us would have listened to rzr about then)

          So the only reason flaw would have to insta rzr is if rzr was the guard. The reason I wanted to see the entire PM rzr sent was because I wanted to know if rzr said he was guard. It does seem like you finished him as a result of what he said in the PM.

          I would, however like to hear what meno has to say before voting flaw, if meno has good evidence to show that rzr wasn't the guard, then my entire argument is moot.
          (I'm assuming Meno thinks rzr wasn't the guard because of the "WOLVES, KILL ME, I DARE YOU" post)

          Another thing:

          Originally posted by meno_rocks123
          Originally posted by rzr
          So is it agreed that the guardian should NOT come out? And there's one problem with that, dooey, we can't share our host PMs. If we can, let me know I'll be the first to post my name (it's so awesome! Someone tell Synth to change mine to it). So, can we?
          Double post because it's quicker for my wii.
          20 bucks says rzr is guard after reading ^^^post.

          PS: My name is menno which seems to be short for mennonite.
          And if you want your name changed, get modded and then bug synth or LD to no end until they do it.
          Worked for Squeek
          Followed by flaw saying:

          Originally posted by flawofhumanity
          Guys, the guardian NEVER comes out. Ever, unless something extremely bad happens (the guardian is about to get lynched), in which case he should tell only the seer.

          Ideally, at the end of the game I'll look into post game and be like "holy ****, he was the guardian? I never would have guessed." Also, may I suggest, unless you want to look like a wolf, don't try guessing who the guardian is. There's no reason for ANY of us to know.
          Yet flaw never followed up on that. He could just be warning people for the future, or he could be stating the obvious again, but he could also be trying to pass himself off as human, because humans want the guard to remain anonymous. Admittedly, this wouldn't be much by itself, but combined with flaw insta'ing rzr, it looks like pretty good evidence to me.

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #290
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            Originally posted by dooey100
            Ok, So I think flaw is a wolf:

            He insta'd rzr, and then later said that he didn't really think rzr was a wolf, (see my previous post) he also replyed to heavy saying:




            If hes as good at this game as he says, he should know that you don't lynch people because you don't like them, you lynch people you think are wolves. If you didn't think rzr was a wolf, why would you lynch him? Also, his vote came right after heavy and I both posted saying we didn't really think rzr was a wolf, almost like he wanted to finish him before more people agreed with us.
            You lynch people because they're hurting the humans. He was causing more harm than good, and that WAS the whole pm. The only other pm I got from him was the one he pasted into the thread.

            Also, my huge ego does indeed let me think I know how to play. Again, I really choose to disregard your opinion, because I don't know whether you know what the **** you're doing or not. Once I see that you do, I'll take you more seriously (I'm not usually this ****y, and I'm not saying I'm the best player in the world, because I do **** up sometimes, believe it or not.)

            Originally posted by dooey
            Now if flaw was a wolf, he would have plenty of reason not to vote rzr: rzr trusted him. If you are a wolf and someone trusts you, that is a good thing, you want them to get other people to trust you as well. (although I doub't many of us would have listened to rzr about then)

            So the only reason flaw would have to insta rzr is if rzr was the guard. The reason I wanted to see the entire PM rzr sent was because I wanted to know if rzr said he was guard. It does seem like you finished him as a result of what he said in the PM.
            If the guard trusted me enough to tell me he was the guard, or even indicate, he's
            a) retarded
            b) useful

            If he was the guard and I was a wolf I could use him to start an alliance with him, thunder, and me. That would lead to easy voting of humans and steering away, especially since he pretended to trust me so much all of the sudden. It would be in no way beneficial for me to kill rzr if I were a wolf.

            Originally posted by dooey
            I would, however like to hear what meno has to say before voting flaw, if meno has good evidence to show that rzr wasn't the guard, then my entire argument is moot.
            (I'm assuming Meno thinks rzr wasn't the guard because of the "WOLVES, KILL ME, I DARE YOU" post)
            Meno's proclamation was all but useless. No guard would guard him because there are people who are more important to the success of the humans (thunder). Thunder is 100% confirmed human. He's the way that we'll win this game. Around him, we can base an alliance, and we know that everything he says is in good will and he's pushing for a human win.

            That means that he should be a large part of the voting process now.

            Originally posted by dooey
            Yet flaw never followed up on that. He could just be warning people for the future, or he could be stating the obvious again, but he could also be trying to pass himself off as human, because humans want the guard to remain anonymous. Admittedly, this wouldn't be much by itself, but combined with flaw insta'ing rzr, it looks like pretty good evidence to me.
            How did I not follow up on my post? I haven't been searching for the guardian, because I don't want to know who he is. Why? Liability. If I know the guard, I can be blamed for killing him. That's PRECISELY why I don't want to know the guard. I also stand by my opinion that the guard shouldn't come out unless he's going to die if he doesn't, and then only if he has information. It's better for the wolves to think the guard is alive than think he's dead. All this bull**** about the guardian being dead only helps the wolves if it's true.




            PS. Beginning to think rzr is not a wolf =\= not thinking he was a wolf and the time I sent my insta in.

            PPS. It's still entirely plausible that he was a wolf.

            PPPS. There's no evidence of anything because not many people are being active, and the few that are seem to end up dead.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #291
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              Sorry for the after death post but try getting hoochan for a replacement for EnR.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #292
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                hey guys, just posting to say I'm still around, I still dont' know who to suspect yet... So, if you wanna talk to me, go right ahead.

                Comment

                • dooey100
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 370

                  #293
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                  You lynch people because they're hurting the humans. He was causing more harm than good, and that WAS the whole pm. The only other pm I got from him was the one he pasted into the thread.
                  I can't say I agree with your logic here. There was still plenty of time in the day to look for real wolves, and it isn't that hard to ignore rzr if you want to.

                  Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                  If the guard trusted me enough to tell me he was the guard, or even indicate, he's
                  a) retarded
                  b) useful

                  If he was the guard and I was a wolf I could use him to start an alliance with him, thunder, and me. That would lead to easy voting of humans and steering away, especially since he pretended to trust me so much all of the sudden. It would be in no way beneficial for me to kill rzr if I were a wolf.
                  There is no way thunder would let you in the alliance just because rzr trusted you. Especially after the way rzr was acting on day 2. If you knew this, you could get rid of the guard, and then kill thunder knowing he was unprotected. Then there is no alliance at all.

                  Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                  Meno's proclamation was all but useless. No guard would guard him because there are people who are more important to the success of the humans (thunder). Thunder is 100% confirmed human. He's the way that we'll win this game. Around him, we can base an alliance, and we know that everything he says is in good will and he's pushing for a human win.

                  That means that he should be a large part of the voting process now.
                  Agreed. I was trying to say that apparently meno has some reason to think the guard is still alive. I wanted to see what it was. (If thunder has had a guard come to him it mean the same thing)

                  Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                  How did I not follow up on my post? I haven't been searching for the guardian, because I don't want to know who he is. Why? Liability. If I know the guard, I can be blamed for killing him. That's PRECISELY why I don't want to know the guard. I also stand by my opinion that the guard shouldn't come out unless he's going to die if he doesn't, and then only if he has information. It's better for the wolves to think the guard is alive than think he's dead. All this bull**** about the guardian being dead only helps the wolves if it's true.
                  You didn't follow up on your post because you said looking for the guard makes someone wolfy. Meno was looking for the guard. You haven't mentioned meno yet this game.

                  Comment

                  • dooey100
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 370

                    #294
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    enr wants me to ask you not to replace him. He is unbanned tomorrow.

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #295
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      JWC because he is inactive and always a wolf trust me


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #296
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        Originally posted by dooey100
                        post
                        Every sentence in your post involving me is wrong.
                        I made that ridiculously large-fonted post to make a point that rzr was guard.

                        Oh and did I mention this is the best TWG I've ever been in?

                        Comment

                        • dooey100
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 370

                          #297
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                          Every sentence in your post involving me is wrong.
                          I made that ridiculously large-fonted post to make a point that rzr was guard.

                          Oh and did I mention this is the best TWG I've ever been in?

                          flaw that confirms it for me

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #298
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                            Oh and did I mention this is the best TWG I've ever been in?
                            Thanks, it is appreciated. And there will be no replacement for EnR. Even if he is banned from the forums until Monday, he is still available on AIM.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #299
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              I don't have much to post about, so that's why I've been fairly inactive in the thread. I'm on AIM most of the time if you want to talk to me.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #300
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Safety on dooey by the way.

                                Comment

                                Working...