TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #256
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    ITT, suicide TWG style.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #257
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      Actually- screw that. I said I'm not giving up and I ****ing won't! Thunder, where's your evidence? You're just basing your vote on the sake of insta? That's completely irrational, if not biased. Before you guys vote you should have evidence like trav and I.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #258
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        Good, heavy's viewing the thread. Help me talk some sense into these people :/

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #259
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          safety on thunder cause we all know he's the beast

          Rzr, I don't have any sense to talk into anyone... I am not even sure of my own thoughts right now. All I know is you, trav and freaky, as far as I can tell, are playing differently than usual. Although you are getting back up to your normal standards, with some extra ***'s in there.

          Anyways, I just read through like 6 pages of posts, and they are all pretty good arguments, mainly trav's assault on rzr. It really makes you look suspicious rzr. However, I will have to reread a few posts to get a feel for some people. We know thunder is human. Should the guard not go to Thunder now? This way they can form a small alliance and be able to talk strategy fully?

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #260
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            Making a Cameo 8)

            someone tell me next time you're playing a regular game like this. >:[


            Sorry for posting here, I know it's frowned upon.
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #261
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              Thank you for killing my game. ;P

              BDN (0/7): rzr
              rzr (5/7): BDN, maki, trav, roundbox, thunder, freaky, trav, rzr
              meno (1/7): lito
              flaw (1/7): roundbox, thunder
              trav (1/7): meno
              heavy (1/7): EnR
              Thunder (1/7): heavy

              Left to vote: flaw, dooey, jwc

              Day ends in 27 hours.

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #262
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                why do rzr and thunder get two votes?

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #263
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  Grayed out names mean that they changed their vote.

                  Comment

                  • dooey100
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 370

                    #264
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    If you were a wolf and wanted to sacrifice someone, who would you sacrifice? The weakest player of course. If pnt is the weakest player that doesn't leave many possibilities.

                    On that note, I'm voting trav, also because he is acting differently then when he does normally, like Heavy and rzr also said.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #265
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      blah........ no activity, what is going on? We need to figure stuff out.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #266
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        Small correction:

                        BDN (0/7): rzr
                        rzr (6/7): BDN, maki, trav, roundbox, thunder, freaky, trav, rzr
                        meno (1/7): lito
                        flaw (1/7): roundbox, thunder
                        trav (1/7): meno
                        heavy (1/7): EnR
                        Thunder (1/7): heavy

                        Left to vote: flaw, dooey, jwc

                        And you guys better not be as inactive as last game...

                        Comment

                        • flawofhumanity
                          MMM WATCHA SAY
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 628

                          #267
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          Well, rzr, sorry to say it, but I still don't trust you. If you were a wolf, you could have easily had the same information that you used to try and condemn argo. I'm not quite sure you're smart enough to try it, but I'm not going to take the risk.
                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          flaw cause he's well hung


                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #268
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            "Why do you all look at me with that face?" asked Razar. "Do I have something on my nose or what?"

                            "You monster!" exclaimed Flann. "Arabian people kill innocent people. You are Arabian, you kill people. It is logic."

                            "You are the monster! Yes, I know you are! Wait, no, forget it, not you. Frankie is. Yes! He is the one!"

                            "You got anything else to say?" laughed Frankie.

                            "You are the monster! Yes, my guts are telling me so. Trust me guys!" rambled on Razar.

                            "Stop it now. Nobody trust you anyway." said Mack.

                            "Okay, fine. Kill me. You will see."

                            "That's what we are going to do right now. We don't need you authorisation to do so." sighed Travis.

                            "No please! Don't kill me!" begged Razar.

                            "Wait, what?" replied Bidane. "He's delirious. Finish him off for once."

                            On those words, Tündér took Razar by the neck and dragged him to the lynching platform. Everybody else followed.

                            "Oh ****." damned Tündér. "We completely forgot to remove Pentti from the rope."

                            "I am going to put him in his bed." proposed Rond. "Since the monster is still alive, we completely killed an innocent."

                            He entered under the platform and untied the body. He then puts it on his shoulder and he went to Pentti's house. Everyone was following behind, in a kind of a processing march. He dropped it on his bed.

                            "I hope you are better where you are now." told Lee to the body.

                            "He will be a lot better if we kill the one who was responsible to his death." claimed Enric.

                            "Yes!" answered the crowd.

                            They rushed to the platform and literally threw Razar on it. Rond followed and tied him the rope around the neck.

                            "Anything you want to say?" asked Rond.

                            "I know you are the monster Travis!" shouted Razar.

                            "Heh. Me now?" replied the accused.

                            "No not you! IT IS BIDANE!"

                            Sick of hearing such non-sense, Rond decided to activated the lever. Razar fell down a couple feet and that was enough to stop his talking. Forever.

                            -------------------

                            BDN (0/7): rzr
                            rzr (7/7): BDN, maki, trav, roundbox, thunder, freaky, trav, rzr, flaw
                            meno (1/7): lito
                            flaw (1/7): roundbox, thunder
                            trav (1/7): meno
                            heavy (1/7): EnR
                            Thunder (1/7): heavy

                            rzr has been insta'ed

                            1- argo15 (argo1516)
                            2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                            3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                            4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
                            5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                            6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
                            7- rzr (twgXrzr)
                            8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
                            9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
                            10- Litodude (Litodude)
                            11- EnR (RyanFFR)
                            12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
                            13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                            14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                            15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
                            16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

                            Night 3 ends on March 29th at 10 PM or once I get every PM.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #269
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              the post game will kiss my ass
                              . Guys just screwed yourself <3

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #270
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                why the insta flaw? Was it really necessary?

                                ps you definitely could have given me a cooler name than lee. All the other ones are way cool. <3

                                Comment

                                Working...