TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #211
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    I'm voting rzr.

    Its much better than a safety, and you have been acting extremely sketchy this game.

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #212
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      Well, emerald made the game easier for us. First off, thunder and lito are marked humans.

      We now have 3 remaining wolves and 8 humans (as far as I'm concerned.) that are confirmed. That means if I picked one of you at random to lynch, we have a 27% chance of killing a wolf. Of course, we're not going to do that, but I'm just giving you the odds. If you guys listen to thunder, we WILL win this game.

      Hang tight guys, we ****ing have this. More to come tomorrow, I'm busy now. don't insta anyone, not even rzr. Just chill for a bit guys. Talk, converse, we're going to do this ****.
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #213
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        rzr

        hay this bandwagon stuff is kind of cool

        not only will it stop drama but we can focus after it's over
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #214
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          okay flaw's post can come up randomly so flaw now as a safety
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #215
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            Yeah, I have. But sketchy for me is good. Notice that when I'm a wolf I stay calm and usually try to screw other people over. And I don't EVER come out and attack people. Like I am this game. I'm attacking you, and argo, and BDN, and freaky, and flaw, and now roundbox. And I withdrew my arguments with flaw. But your vote is retarded. You're basing it on... what are you basing it on?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #216
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              And now not roundbox. I'm confused. At least flaw and lito saw my logic about argo being a wolf.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #217
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Im basing it on.

                OMFG, Flaw is a super ****ing wolf

                2 seconds later....

                Oh, never mind guys...

                I am more than a little curious as to what prompted that. Also, the fact remains that the two people you implicated stemmed from being loosely associated with flaw. However, these implications remain even after your heartfelt apology subsided.

                Am I the only one who is misunderstanding something.

                Rzr, those aren't things humans do. Hell, not even a human that knew he couldn't be lynched or wolfed wouldn't do something like you have.

                So my vote remains, unless you manage to convince me otherwise. Or somehow explain your bizarre behavior. And trust me, with the hole you have dug yourself, it will take a ****ing miracle.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #218
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  Trav, I could care less what you think. You're a wolf. I'm going to watch the others bandwagon on my ass then I'll have my 'last words' and then post game and I laugh at you all and quit playing TWGs like I said to emerald and argo. If others start believing your stupid wolf accusations then I'll defend myself. Until then, I just PMd flaw EVERYTHING I have. Ask him if you guys want information, I don't freaking trust anyone anymore. And not just because of the game, getting your account hacked does that to a guy.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #219
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    God damn it, I just typed a ****ing long ass post, and I pressed ctrl something and the ****ing page refreshed.

                    No way I'm typing that again so I'm summarizing.

                    rzr kept attacking flaw for some unknown reason
                    argo/pnt ded
                    rzr still keeps attacking flaw
                    rzr stops attacking flaw all of a sudden and attacks me
                    then for no freaking reason, rzr votes bdn

                    tl;dr: He cracked.

                    I will be gone tomorrow for the whole day for some tournament. (I had a better post, but I don't keylog my own computer and it got killed. etc)

                    rzr
                    because a safety would be stupid.

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #220
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      Now he trusts Flaw 100%... he even said he doesn't trust anyone else rofl.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #221
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        Forgot to add, got to get to school by 7:45 so this will be my last post until tomorrow sometime at night.

                        Bai

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #222
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          I wish yet guys would let me sleep but I can't go to bed until everyone else does so I can defend myself. Freaky, I will show you the PM I sent to flaw first thing in the morning. Don't worry. My theories on you aren't as largely based as the one on BDN. You honestly cannot say I'm wrong about his behavior. And neither you or trav has actually said why you're voting for me, just that it's better than a safety. I will try to pursuade you, I studied a few games from before I joined and also noticed BDN acting the same way then that he acts now. Seriously, go back and look to two games before I started. Also look at his posts. I duke it out with flaw and that invites trav and meno to take shots out on me. Which is a classic BDN to bandwagon on those accusations. AND HE DID! I beg you to look for yourself, if by some chance my evidence is not good enough. I'm not good at directly catching people like trav and manti are. So this is how I work. And process of elimination, but that's not useful right now.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #223
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            Is it safe to go to sleep now without worrying about getting instad?

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #224
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              rzr sent me his proof and although being a little shaky, it confirmed some of my thoughts.

                              Comment

                              • meno_rocks123
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2324

                                #225
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                trav for now. Rzr's human, a little outlandish, but human so please don't lynch him.

                                This may sound wolfish but idk.

                                Comment

                                Working...