TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thunderstrike687
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 785

    #391
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    actually scratch that

    i need to talk to dooey and heavy asap


    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
    i love a food

    Comment

    • thunderstrike687
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 785

      #392
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      actually **** that heavy


      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
      i love a food

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #393
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        heavy and mak. final answer.


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #394
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          So I'm a wolf because I've been inactive? Get on AIM if you think I'm a wolf. I've been in over my head in IRL **** to deal with that I can hardly take it. I generally don't post in the thread unless I've got something to contribute. If you want to talk to me, I'm on AIM. Take advantage of it.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #395
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            ok, so I've been opposed to flaw the whole time. And as soon as I saw he was wolfed, I thought, wow dumb wolves. I guess I should be saying dumb thunder. Don't know where your logic is coming from, but I am not a wolf. I haven't talked to anyone, so I still don't know who else to suspect. If you suspect me and mak, I am gonna go with mak because that is all I have heard for suspicions from other people.

            Comment

            • thunderstrike687
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2003
              • 785

              #396
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              its amazing to me how both of you become active as soon as i accuse you. Id say im on the money with this one.


              Originally posted by Adamaja456
              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
              i love a food

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #397
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Because it would be foolish to not be active. I'm defending myself. I've been active on AIM, but nobody seems to want to talk to me. Just because I haven't posted much in the thread doesn't mean I'm inactive. thunder for accusing me with next to no evidence. Get on AIM and talk to me. FFS.

                Comment

                • thunderstrike687
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 785

                  #398
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  lynch heavy today vote mak tomorrow im gonna get wolfed tonight k thx.


                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                  Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                  i love a food

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #399
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    EnR goes if game doesnt end after makilaz. ill be dead past that. PS if freaky BDN or dooey is a wolf im going to do a lot of bitching at everyone ive lynched in post game for being a ****ing moron.


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #400
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      wait scratch that. lynch dooey tomorrow and ENR if the game doesnt end after that.


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #401
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        Lynching me won't do nothing because I'm green, hence why I'm not very active.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #402
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          Wait a minute..

                          If thunder is forsure human, then why wouldn't the wolves kill him.

                          The wolves would wolf you if you were already proven human because you can start an alliance.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #403
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            because flaw was the guard lol. im dead tonight.


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #404
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              alright, guys, I'm sorry for placing so much trust in thunder. Obviously that was dumb. I am human, I have been active all game, just didn't have much to contribute. Anyways, I am staying with mak, don't really know what else to say. I really don't know who to think is a wolf.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #405
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Switching to heavy for the moment. Will probably change once I read through the thread some more and talk to people.

                                Comment

                                Working...