TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dooey100
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 370

    #301
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    redrumfortherich (1:47:38 PM): hey, make a post for me
    redrumfortherich (1:48:04 PM): or better yet, just copy and paste this conversation in TWG for me
    Dooeyabillion (1:49:00 PM): ok...
    redrumfortherich (1:49:21 PM): You didn't note my post-script where I said I did at the time think rzr is a wolf, and you're trying to lynch me for giving you extra information (why would I give you possibly incriminating evidence if I was a wolf or anything to suggest rzr was human at all, in fact?)
    redrumfortherich (1:49:25 PM): that goes with your first response
    redrumfortherich (1:49:27 PM): to your second
    redrumfortherich (1:51:13 PM): I don't think the guard is dead, and if we're going to go through all this bull**** about it, we should just have the guard go out to thunder. I know this goes against what I said, but I'd rather have thunder have a two person alliance (unless there are counterclaims). You'd be surprised how influential I could have been towards rzr if he did in fact trust me as much as he said he did in the post
    redrumfortherich (1:51:19 PM): as for your third point
    redrumfortherich (1:52:31 PM): meno thinks rzr is the guard, which is retarded, because the post you are bitching about in the fourth point is when I specifically ****ing tell them that if the guard is about to be lynched, he should do something about it. He could have safely gone to thunder if he was the guard.
    redrumfortherich (1:53:00 PM): I haven't mentioned meno yet because you misunderstood him, he's not looking for the guard, he was just being a dumbass and asking the guard to guard him
    redrumfortherich (1:53:18 PM): As far as I'm concerned, he was just trying to make a point and failing.
    redrumfortherich (1:53:25 PM): I'm done now.
    redrumfortherich (1:56:37 PM): I'd appreciate if you'd post that for me
    redrumfortherich (1:56:44 PM): on a friend's computer and can't log in for some reason
    Dooeyabillion (1:56:57 PM): yeah, ok
    Dooeyabillion (1:57:36 PM): ill respond at the same time, its easier to respond in posts then in AIM
    redrumfortherich (1:57:44 PM): yep
    redrumfortherich (1:58:10 PM): going afk for about 20-30 minutes, I'll be back and have a rebuttal unless you like me more now
    Dooeyabillion (1:58:21 PM): kk
    redrumfortherich signed off at 1:58:29 PM.
    redrumfortherich is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.


    redrumfortherich
    (1:49:21 PM):
    You didn't note my post-script where I said I did at the time think rzr is a wolf, and you're trying to lynch me for giving you extra information (why would I give you possibly incriminating evidence if I was a wolf or anything to suggest rzr was human at all, in fact?)
    Isn't it just a little bit strange that the only thing that changed your mind from probably wolf to probably not wolf is that you read rzr's PM again? I sure think so. It looks to me more like you had to finish him before there was a chance that votes would change, especially since one of the votes for rzr was rzr himself, and that vote would be changed probably the second rzr had a chance.

    redrumfortherich (1:51:13 PM): I don't think the guard is dead, and if we're going to go through all this bull**** about it, we should just have the guard go out to thunder. I know this goes against what I said, but I'd rather have thunder have a two person alliance (unless there are counterclaims). You'd be surprised how influential I could have been towards rzr if he did in fact trust me as much as he said he did in the post
    No response, all we can really do is see if thunder gets a guard claim.

    redrumfortherich (1:52:31 PM): meno thinks rzr is the guard, which is retarded, because the post you are bitching about in the fourth point is when I specifically ****ing tell them that if the guard is about to be lynched, he should do something about it. He could have safely gone to thunder if he was the guard.
    Yes, rzr could have easily gone to thunder. Did he? Who knows? Rzr has made plenty of posts suggesting he is the guard, and I have heard nothing to say he isn't. Again, we must hear from thunder.

    redrumfortherich (1:53:00 PM): I haven't mentioned meno yet because you misunderstood him, he's not looking for the guard, he was just being a dumbass and asking the guard to guard him
    Actually, I was refering to:
    Originally posted by meno_rocks123
    Double post because it's quicker for my wii.
    20 bucks says rzr is guard after reading ^^^post.

    PS: My name is menno which seems to be short for mennonite.
    And if you want your name changed, get modded and then bug synth or LD to no end until they do it.
    Worked for Squeek
    Where meno was quite clearly trying to guess the guard.

    Comment

    • dooey100
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 370

      #302
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      rofl quote tags. I wonder how that happened.

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #303
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        rzr wasnt the guard shut up about it


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • dooey100
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 370

          #304
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          Well, thats all folks.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #305
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            geepers... Is it day, cause we need to do some voting if it is.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #306
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              indecisiveness

              inactivity

              Breakthrough after breakthrough is annoying, but thunder once again succeeds to lay down the law.
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #307
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                :O im back
                sigpic

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #308
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  EnR because he's back

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #309
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    vote for JWC thanks


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #310
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      JWC... you're welcome...
                      Kind of a safety, and a joke cause I wanted to vote right after Thunder. Seriously though, I haven't talked to anyone in like two days. So let me know what is going on... I feel like the game is dieing!

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #311
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        jwc

                        brb birthday
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • flawofhumanity
                          MMM WATCHA SAY
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 628

                          #312
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          jwc
                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          flaw cause he's well hung


                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #313
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            didn't expect to have such a busy weekend.

                            also didn't expect to win a ds lite / get SSBB

                            Glad to see you all are taking it nicely

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #314
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              lucky bastard.
                              JWC because of previous sentence.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #315
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                                EnR because he's back
                                ;_;
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...