TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Litodude
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 4548

    #196
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    I'm going to completely disregard and post that rzr makes, even though it seems we're coming to the same conclusion, because I do not want to be associated with someone that might already have some wolfish qualities due to his own mistakes. I'm going to share with you how the wolves are going to run this game, with the given of flaw and argo as wolves.

    The age-old plan for the Seer/guardian is tried and true because it gives the best probability for the seer to stay alive. Seer comes out only during the Day and not at Night. Why? Because even if the seer does come out at Night and asks for a guardian to guard him, a counter-claim by a wolf can be made and reduce the chance of survival. Now here's the scenario for that possibility:

    Player 1 is a wolf. He comes out as seer. Player 2 is the real seer and comes out. Player 3 is the Guardian and has to decide on whom to guard.

    a) Wolves decide to side with the fake seer and kill off a fellow wolf. If the guardian successfully guards Player 1, he would more than likely trust player 1 more, since that person was targeted for a wolf kill. If the guardian fails to guard player 1, more than likely the guard will think that the real seer died and would question who to guard.

    b) Wolves decide to side with the real seer and kill the seer. If the guardian successfully guards Player 2, he would also trust this player more but will also trust whoever the seer trusts. And since the wolves stick to Player 2, they would work alongside with the seer, kill their fellow wolf, and inevitably the seer/guardian as well. If the guardian fails to guard Player 2 (this is what we DO NOT want to happen EVER), he will trust Player 1 more (the wolf) and wolf victory will be swift.

    If I haven't made myself clear yet: argo and pnt, whoever is the real seer, is stupid for coming out/counter-claiming. The situation we have right now is type a.

    After my post, I thought it would be obvious, given the facts, number, and scenarios, that the seer DOES NOT come out AT ALL, even if there is a fake claim. The real seer should have waited 'till Day to say, "Look, I'm the seer, I waited until Day because blahblahblah..." With this understanding, Argo is either a) a wolf, b) retarded, c) stupid, or d) blind and oblivious to my tl;dr post.

    Why a veteran of TWG suggested the idea to -not- do the tried and true strategy that jwc posted confounded me. It was the best plan and you know it, flaw. The suggestion of your idea gave the humans a win/loss (i.e. a wolf for a blue). You know quite well that without a seer this game is "in the bag" for the wolves: there wouldn't be a possibility for anyone to know who is who, really, and the wolves would continue to play the charade. Also, the sheer presence of the plan you suggested paved the way for a wolf, Argo, to come and claim seer and make the rest of the humans think it was okay. "Lol, flaw said this let's follow it k? k."

    Player 1 = Argo; [one] of the wolves = flaw; Player 2 = pnt
    What has happened is a). Also, the guardian failed to guard Player 1 and since Player 2 is also dead, we can assume the real seer is dead along with a wolf. We are in a ****load of trouble. At this point, anyone could be a wolf and suspicion can only be arisen through AIM. Gj, you've all fallen for the trick (I'm excluding myself because I was afk ;_.

    I suggest that everyone who is online now, or will view this later, send me a message. Thanks.

    Oh before I go I would like to mention this: I really didn't skip over rzr's post: I've read them (just now but w/e). Although there's a difference in wording, we have similar ideas. Whether you decide to think both of us as wolves, one of us as wolves, or both of us human is entirely up to you. I would like to say, though, that I've had no contact with him at all after the re-roll and that I don't support all of his ideas. I know that his argument may seem a bit wavered, but it's there underneath fluff.
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

    dude
    out west?
    the fuck kinda location is west?
    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


    Originally posted by lurker
    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #197
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      Originally posted by rzr
      Holy ****! I need to put the game on hold for a second, my account just got hacked. Please, do not make anymore votes for me. I promise you guys I will defend myself, but please do NOT vote for me until Tass helps me.
      uh

      what
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #198
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        Safety : meno
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #199
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          F*ck, I really have to hold on hitting the Quick Reply button.

          Please don't just insta. Think this through.

          I would also like to reinforce this...

          AIM me, as in right now.
          I'm seriously too lazy to to the front page, as I Alt+Tab to everything, and my mouse is far away, so I'm not clicking on the little "1" button to the OP.
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #200
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            Arg. Why don't FFR takes in account seconds... Anyway, news update:

            As he was talking around, a giant walrus fell on Leto.

            Lito is dead.

            Day continues at usual.

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #201
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              what the ****?

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #202
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                What the f*ck.
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  What the **** just happened?

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    Ok, I fixed it. Some dumb **** hacked my account and Tass said it might have been argo. Coincidence? We'll see. Sorry about that guys, sacred the freaking **** out of me. Ok, well, BDN, again you're just jumping on the bandwagon. You simply paraphrased everyone else's accusations on me. I beg the other players to go back and look at his previous games as a wolf. He's acting the exact same way.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      WhAT THE F*CK!

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        Now the reason for that sudden change:

                        Wolves sent a PM to kill thunder, but then decided right after to change their mind so they sended another PM to kill lito. FFR only takes account of minutes and both PMs were send at the same minute. Since it wasn't the same person sending each message, the one first in the alphabet got put at top. So when I looked at my PMs, I saw that the PM to kill thunder was sent last. But in reality, and I have to convo between the wolves to confirm it, lito was the last choice. So you are dead. Sorry for the inconvenience...

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          What the ****? I get someone who finally sees my side and he dies?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            Ah well, that's bollocks.

                            Gg, gl humans. Use what emerald just said to your advantage.

                            Goodbye.
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              This should prove I'm not crazy! Lito was coming to the same conclusion but he was killed by the wolves which means he was a human! And if you guys want to say lito's a better players do that because that means a after player is coming to the same conclusion!

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Holy crap, reading from beginning of the game to now. I seriously only looked at the bold words.

                                Give me 20 minutes.

                                Comment

                                Working...