TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thunderstrike687
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 785

    #406
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    well since no one listens im giving up. this was a huge failure on the part of every human in this game save flaw.


    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
    i love a food

    Comment

    • dooey100
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 370

      #407
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      Vote count:

      Heavy(3): thunder, Mak, dooey
      Mak(1): Heavy
      Thunder(0): Mak

      4 for insta

      Comment

      • dooey100
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 370

        #408
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        oops 5 for insta

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #409
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          heavy (3/4): thunder, maki, dooey
          maki (1/4): heavy
          thunder (0/4): maki

          Left to vote: BDN, freaky, EnR

          Comment

          • dooey100
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 370

            #410
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            since there are eight people shouldn't it be 5 for insta?

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #411
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              People still alive are: thunder, maki, dooey, heavy, BDN, freaky, EnR. That makes 7 people, not 8. ;P

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #412
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                guys, this is stupid. I don't even have anything to prove I am not a wolf. But really I am not. I just hope there are only 1 or 2 wolves left, so that you still have a chance. ps, thunder when I was talking to you last night I had just got home from the bars, so I hope everything I said made sense...

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #413
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  going for dooey. don't see why heavy is such a sure wolf/don't like phantoms.
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #414
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    heavy for the insta because I doubt it will make any difference.

                    I won't be online until very late tomorrow. bai

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #415
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      “I would like to take the parole.” started Tündér. “As you know, by the attack that occurred a couple of nights ago, I am human. I have been guarded by some spirit of Rayna, whatever it is. But I felt something last night. Something I would have preferred not to feel. That presence was gone. I know that because it is gone, I will also be gone if we do nothing to stop the monster. So, I will give you all my opinion, and I hope you will trust it. I have been analysing you the past couple of days. Because of that spirit, I was free-minded and I could focus more on discovering who was the monster. Here’s my conclusion. Lee is that monster.”

                      “No way!” answered the accused.

                      “Let me finish, I will let you talk after.” cut short Tündér. “She is possessed by the devil. It would have taken possession of her body since she opened her heart to him, probably because of all the things the males was doing to the only female of the boat. The devil, seeing such a welcoming body, decided to invade it. The result was the monster that killed a lot of our friends.”

                      “That’s plainly stupid!” argued Lee. “I would never do anything like that. Yes, I got abused and all, but the sea is my life and you know I am not violent at all.”

                      “It’s not like you had killed your father anyway, huh?” said Bidane.

                      “Well … let’s say that was an accident.” replied Lee. “But it is in the past. I have made a mistake and I would not do it again… You have to trust me!”

                      “Trust a woman? No way!” said Frankie. “We are going to kill you today and it is not your nice words that will save you. Somebody objects? … Fine. So be it.”

                      The group then took Lee by the arms and dragged her to the lynching platform. It was a quick and painless death.

                      --------------------------------

                      heavy has been insta'ed.

                      heavy (4/4): thunder, maki, dooey, freaky
                      maki (1/4): heavy
                      thunder (0/4): maki
                      dooey (1/4): BDN

                      1- argo15 (argo1516)
                      2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                      3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                      4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
                      5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                      6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
                      7- rzr (twgXrzr)
                      8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
                      9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
                      10- Litodude (Litodude)
                      11- EnR (RyanFFR)
                      12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
                      13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                      14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                      15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
                      16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

                      Night 6 ends tomorrow 10 PM.

                      Comment

                      • thunderstrike687
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 785

                        #416
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        in before thunder is dead. vote dooey next thx.


                        Originally posted by Adamaja456
                        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                        i love a food

                        Comment

                        • dooey100
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 370

                          #417
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          Why?

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #418
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            “I see that Tündér is missing today... God praise him.” announced Frankie.

                            “I will go see what happened.” said Dua. “Who knows, he might still be asleep.”

                            He left his chair and went towards Tündér's house. He pushed the door and then said:

                            “He is not going to wake up this time. Wait, there's a gun in here. Let me see. A recently used one. He probably have been able to shot him up! Well done! I hope it will learn.”

                            “Seeing as how there isn't two people gone, I would say that the bullet didn't kill it.” noticed Enric.

                            “Well, let's hope it got hurt at least.” said Mack.

                            “Time to get back to work then guys!” told Bidane to the rest of the group.

                            ------------------

                            Thunder got killed.

                            1- argo15 (argo1516)
                            2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                            3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
                            4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
                            5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                            6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
                            7- rzr (twgXrzr)
                            8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
                            9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
                            10- Litodude (Litodude)
                            11- EnR (RyanFFR)
                            12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
                            13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                            14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                            15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
                            16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

                            Day 6 ends April 9, 10 PM.

                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #419
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              I WIN

                              PS wolves now insta people blah blah gg **** you.


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #420
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Originally posted by emerald000
                                Wait, there's a gun in here. Let me see. A recently used one. He probably have been able to shot him up! Well done! I hope it will learn.”
                                K everyone go strip and whoever has a bullet wound is the wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...