TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #226
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    Take a looksie: all people I've accused of being wolves have voted for me. A coincidence? I think not. I have more information and my class is coming into the computer lab first period so I'll post it then.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #227
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      Originally posted by rzr
      Take a looksie: all people I've accused of being wolves have voted for me. A coincidence? I think not. I have more information and my class is coming into the computer lab first period so I'll post it then.
      God, your arguements make no logical sense.

      Of couse people you accuse are going to vote for you. Also, way to discredit the others that voted for you buddy. (Which is nearly everyone)

      If I called out JWC as a wolf with no evidence, he would probably vote for me too.

      What you are doing is sad.

      ITS SAD.

      I have talked to you ONCE. In this whole game. And most of that was telling you that you were wrong about tangents you were making at that point.

      What's even sadder is that you won't post this said evidence. And I know why you won't.

      You know I and whoever else is knowagable can poke holes in anything you have.

      I am going to make something clear. I will not continue to respond to your outlandish claims.

      I take your goosehunt claims, and respond with logic. What I get in return is bull****.
      Every single time.

      Anyone who is gullible to fall for rzr and his so-called evidence is a disgrace to the game.
      You are getting manipulated.

      Rzr alligned himself with a wolf day 1, and has been spewing bull**** ever sense pnt has been lynched.

      Rzr, your game is up. You have made bad choices. You have attacked the wrong people. And you have proven without a doubt in my mind that you are one of three wolves left in this game.

      Anyone who can prove me wrong, I would love to talk to you.

      Now, I don't even need to see your next post because every single response has been the same.

      "Lol, nice try. I know you are a wolf"

      You know NOTHING. You have proven that with flaw.

      Also, may I remind everyone that he has claimed to know this info from the beginning of the game. I'm sorry, but the only way to know something is by seering and PM.

      GET YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND USE IT.

      TWG is a game of logic people, not fruitless unfounded accusations.

      Come back when you are ready to play.

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #228
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        Also, another thing. How are you so sure flaw isn't a wolf now.

        I have talked to the guy, and I don't really think he is but you KNOW.

        You still havent answered me, when I asked why the change of heart.

        Stop making a fool of yourself.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #229
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          Read this, everyone:

          If the event occurs that I do start getting too many votes, I ask everyone to hold insta and I will PM my proof to you. But as much as I can release is what I actually just got now. I was talking with argo on the bus and he told me that he was the one that hacked my account because of a "secret." So I told him all of my proof and he conceded to being a wolf. Well, by saying what he did it basically confirmed my suspicions on everyone that I already concluded. I will post it all not in one post:

          BDN: Ok, since I'm on a computer now I can find the links for everyone. Basically, BDN, when a wolf, is a huge bandwaggoner. And when I was going at it with trav and flaw I supposed BDN was bidding his time, because at that time I trusted him. So, then meno came into the picture and got on my ass for being 'crazy' and as soon as there were three people BDN joined in. But then as soon as I called him on it he shut up. For reference to his old wolf actioins, please see these:




          Travman: Ok, Check this game out:

          The first day trav was about to get lynched and at the last second tried to frame me by attempting to get me to change my vote to lito. He was all nice about it too. See, I noticed that when trav is a wolf he tends to be calm, he's not worried about the game at all. He doesn't come out right and do anything. But when trav is a human he's very hostile (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=81264 is my best example). He seems to get very obsessive and hunts down the wolves ferociosly. Well, he's not doing that this game.

          Freaky: I made him the MW in the last TWg I hosted (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=84772) and he acts slightly different. See, I noticed that when freaky is a human he is slighlty like I said trav is and he is insanly paranoid. So, my suspicions on freaky aren't too large but arre existant.

          Roundbox: Because he voted for me, a move I anticipated all the wolves to do right away.

          Note: They did http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=219, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=213, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=211, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=191.

          And finally, argo: (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=196). Then everything I just explained. And a little slip up by our dear hostie (<3). I explained that one to meno, maki, and flaw but I'm scared to say anymore because I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #230
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            Originally posted by rzr
            Since I know argo in real life we obviously talk about the game. Well, we talked about the possibility of him being a wolf. Now when he's not a wolf argo tends to get mad when I accuse him. When he is one he tries to laugh it off and change the subject. When I said you were a wolf to him he just went along with it. But then I changed it back (another SVU tactic) and he got nervous and tried to focus on you. So I accused trav of being a wolf and he got nervous again and defend him. I also placed my suspicions on trav which if you missed I can fully elaborate on. Now then I told him I was the guardian trying to get him to kill me and I told him that I trusted some people, one of them being BDN because he's being the classic BDN bandwagoner he always his. I figured if I said that he would encourage me to come out as the guardian to BDN. Well, he did. So I did it. And he was an ass. Now when I accused you of being a wolf I said frankie, as seen in the plot. So he wasn't worried that I was talking about freaky because I didn't know frankie=freaky and flann=you. So that pretty much closed the deal for me. I hope you listen
            This is the message I sent to flaw, meno, and maki.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #231
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              LMFAO!!

              Omg. That's your proof?

              Lol. Everyone knows in that jTWG I was totally ****ing around.

              Are you kidding me rzr?

              Let's see.

              First I faked morph. Then I faked a convo with hoochan. All the while under lito's nose.

              Which got me caught. I was playing that game to see how far I could push it as a wolf.

              I have even told you that.

              As for not hunting down wolves, you are totally wrong. Every person I've talked to I have been hunting wolves.

              The fact remains that it is the second day. What do you expect of me.

              Also, I guess you didn't stop to think about the fact that I'm not discussing it with you because
              1. You have no AIM.
              2. You are going ****ing psycho.
              3. I already think you are a wolf.

              I'm not even bothering to read the others.

              Very good try though rzr. Good try.

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #232
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                I read through your flaw,meno,maki PM and something strikes me as odd.

                You got all of this info through argo's reaction when you asked about me, BDN, and freaky correct?

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #233
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  Because I busted your ass. And you know it, and argo screwed you on accident. All you said is that I'm wrong because blah blah blah. You put a few bull **** excuses out ther ein teh hopes that maybe someone'll believe you about it just becuase it was a junior game. Now that all of my proof is out there, I'm not saying anything else so that the others have time to read it. Thay need to read all of that.

                  P.S. Before anybody decides to say I'm acting even more weird, take a look at this game: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=89633 / http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=88874.
                  I got completely screwed and I am not letting it happen again. I will not let my guard down, I will not give up until I am dead, and I will not stop playing becuase a few people say my accusations are odd.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #234
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    No, I dod not. I got some from his reactions. basically that he was a wolf and today's confirmation of my suspicions.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #235
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      No, just answer the question I asked.

                      I absolutely know you are BS'ing now.

                      Just answer the question: You got all of this info through argo's reaction when you asked about me, BDN, and freaky correct?

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #236
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        OK, well you ninja'ed me. But I would like to point something out.

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Now when I accused you of being a wolf I said frankie, as seen in the plot. So he wasn't worried that I was talking about freaky because I didn't know frankie=freaky and flann=you. So that pretty much closed the deal for me. I hope you listen
                        Alright, so you mistook frankie as flaw. That's fine on its own.

                        However, you started the flaw accusing on post # 49


                        Now, where I begin to get a strange vibe from you stems from the fact that you mistook flaw as frankie.

                        Hmm, let's take a took. Frankie isn't posted once before that post.

                        Matter of fact, that name wasn't even posted until the first death post.

                        Post # 99


                        But wait. It gets a bit better.

                        So you made this realization that frankie= freaky and immediately changed your suspicions.


                        ...

                        So you are telling me that not only were you and argo talking about the game to get this info. But you were asking for people by their role names in this specific TWG.

                        Roles names most of which were not even disclosed.

                        So you are telling me, that you specifically asked argo about frankie, whom may I add you had no possible way of knowing the role name, and from there deduced and mixed up him with flaw.

                        Wow, so you either have a time machine and asked argo after the first death post was posted.

                        Or you are lying about all of this.

                        Hmm, let's think.

                        rzr, rzr, rzr

                        May I also add this is probably why you were PM'ing your "evidence" rather than posting it.

                        You sir have been pwned.

                        Let the bandwagon commence.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #237
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          I was talking with argo about the other wolves being you, flaw, and x because at the time this all happened I didn't have any other suspects. Now when I was talking with argo I had told him I suspected frankie and you. I told him that I thought frankie was flaw and he didn't seem to worried, but I didn't tell him that I thought that until after I told him I suspected frankie (what I mean is I didn't tell him in my head frankie equaled freaky at first, just flaw). But when flaw put up such a good fight, I directed my suspicions to freaky is when he got defensive of freaky and tried to divert my ideas.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #238
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            You say the game is based solely on logic- a factor of which we all know. So by process of elimination I can put together the who's who of the roles. Emerald also used their PM names in his story, so you do th math.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #239
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              I was talking with argo about the other wolves being you, flaw, and x because at the time this all happened I didn't have any other suspects. Now when I was talking with argo I had told him I suspected frankie and you. I told him that I thought frankie was flaw and he didn't seem to worried, but I didn't tell him that I thought that until after I told him I suspected frankie (what I mean is I didn't tell him in my head frankie equaled freaky at first, just flaw). But when flaw put up such a good fight, I directed my suspicions to freaky is when he got defensive of freaky and tried to divert my ideas.
                              Umm, didn't you read what I said.

                              I fully understand that you equated frankie with flaw.

                              My point is it was impossible to you know that the name frankie even existed at the time that you had your suspicions.

                              Btw, thanks for verifying everything I said in my post.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #240
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                You say the game is based solely on logic- a factor of which we all know. So by process of elimination I can put together the who's who of the roles. Emerald also used their PM names in his story, so you do th math.
                                Uh, no. You can't. Lol, you are telling me through the process of elimination you managed to sort through 15 other players and come up with definitive roles.

                                Not possible for as early in the game as you did it

                                Also, he never used frankie until after you made your accusations.

                                I have proven everything you have said to be bull****. If you have nothing more to say, just give yourself up as a wolf.

                                It's over for you rzr.

                                Comment

                                Working...