TWG LXI: Back to our Roots

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #46
    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

    I can see that. I'm pretty suspicious of certain people *cough* right now *cough*.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #47
      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

      I think I know 3 of the 4 wolves right now. I'll post them later and why. Though it is me, I'm probably wrong.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #48
        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        dicks
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #49
          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

          Alright, everyone LISTEN UP! I'M PRETTY SURE THREE WOLVES ARE FLAW, TRAV, AND ARGO.
          My reasons for each are:
          Flaw: When he made his post I said to trav that it seemed suspicious to me. It seemed like he was saying "hey, wolves, do this and then nobody can blame be for it happening but I'll just look stupid". I mean that he's basically advertising for the wolves to have a seer come out.
          Trav: When I was on AIM earlier I was talking with him. When I told him my thoughts he simply kept defending flaw. Not a huge lead, but if the real seer seers him we've got all three.
          Argo: because he came out as the seer EXACTLY like flaw said. Like I said, flaw basically have the wolves a blue print and argo built the building.
          If Argo really is the seer I gave him some vital information to the game. He can then seer me and we can make our alliance. But I'm pretty sure at LEAST argo and flaw are wolves.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #50
            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

            Also, there's no way in hell a wolf would come out as the seer AFTER the real one comes out. If a seer counter claim is made, that, in my eyes, makes argo a wolf.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #51
              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

              Rzr, your logic is so flawed it hurts.

              I'm going to write this before pnt, flaw, thunder, or any other person who understands the game gets a chance.

              Originally posted by rzr
              Flaw: When he made his post I said to trav that it seemed suspicious to me. It seemed like he was saying "hey, wolves, do this and then nobody can blame be for it happening but I'll just look stupid". I mean that he's basically advertising for the wolves to have a seer come out.
              I had a feeling someone would do this. It has happened in previous games when people made obligatory posts like flaw has been making.

              That is simply his style of play. Look at any game with flaw and you will see the same.
              I was trying to explain that on AIM, but I guess you got confused.

              Originally posted by rzr
              Trav: When I was on AIM earlier I was talking with him. When I told him my thoughts he simply kept defending flaw. Not a huge lead, but if the real seer seers him we've got all three.
              Umm, you are trying to say I'm a wolf because I told you flaw's posts were TWG standards.

              Originally posted by rzr
              Argo: because he came out as the seer EXACTLY like flaw said. Like I said, flaw basically have the wolves a blue print and argo built the building.
              If Argo really is the seer I gave him some vital information to the game. He can then seer me and we can make our alliance. But I'm pretty sure at LEAST argo and flaw are wolves.
              And argo is the most ridiculous claim of all three of us. It's been nearly two days and there have been no counterclaims. I would totally understand this, if there had been somone else that claimed seer. However, that has not happened. In my eyes at least, argo is the most human out of everyone if there is no counterclaim.

              Originally posted by rzr
              Also, there's no way in hell a wolf would come out as the seer AFTER the real one comes out. If a seer counter claim is made, that, in my eyes, makes argo a wolf.
              Uhh, no. Wolves do that all the time to try and flush out the seer.

              Also, let me remind you that it is the first night. I think you are getting a bit ahead of yourself. If you aren't a wolf yourself, try to focus your energy on spotting activity that isn't something like telling the guardian not to come out the the seer.

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #52
                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                Looks like trav beat me to it. But for future reference, obligatory posts DO NOT make someone a wolf.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                  It hasn't even been 24 hours, first of all. Second of all, I plainly said that my suspicions are weak. But I let myself get tricked last game, I'm going to be completely paranoid now. Meno's post just now seemed pointless to me. It didn't make me suspicious. And BDN's was confusing... I wasn't sure if there was a point to it being there. But it seems like you're going to extraordinary lengths just to defend flaw if it really is just the first night. Like I said, if there's a seer counter claim I completely think argo's a wolf. If not the three of you are clear in my eyes (pending future information). So, I recommend the seer seers you. Any objections, trav?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                    I am more than open to be seered.

                    Waste away.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                      I doubt it'd be much of a waste. I hope one of you three gets seered. But as I forsee people suspecting me for my immediate suspicions I'd just like to pre-say I'm not a wolf, I am perfectly content with being seered myself, and I would act more aloof if I was one.

                      Note: I know nobody's accused me of being one, I'm just explaining myself in advance.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                        I'm currently talking with argo via PMs. I'm going to make a global PM to everyone saying the same thing to get my self going. So since some of you already know I'm on my phone and can't access AIM just ignore the explanation and we'll cut right into the conversations.

                        P.S. I WILL be on AIM tomorrow between 8 and 10:30 AM EST for contact, fyi.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                          Originally posted by jwcgator
                          Sup


                          everything after this is tl;dr

                          ps i'm seer guard me etc

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                            Now this makes things a bit more interesting.

                            PNT Vs. Argo!

                            Let the games begin.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                              ****

                              i probably shouldn't have skipped so many posts

                              argo

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

                                Oh yeah. I forget to tell you pnt. There's no night voting in my game.

                                Comment

                                Working...