TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2116
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by lurker
    so you're just acknowledging that you'll never explain your eod shit
    ok
    I just don't have an explanation

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #2117
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Whatever you say
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #2118
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Everybody, I invite you to read this post and tell me how it possibly could come from somebody with a town perspective
        honestly i do agree that it sounds kind of suspicious, but he could have said it because he didn't want to keep arguing if he's town
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2119
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
          honestly i do agree that it sounds kind of suspicious, but he could have said it because he didn't want to keep arguing if he's town
          So, here's exactly what happened

          1) I come into the thread to roast Red Blaster
          2) Red Blaster comes into thread 15 minutes later to give snarky-ass comments in defense of himself
          3) Red Blaster goes "well I'm actually not worried about you, soooooo" (probably when he realized he was losing)

          I cannot stress the following enough

          Why, dear god WHY, is he being a snarky jerk instead of actually trying to actually convince me he's town? Everything he's doing is trying to bully me into being quiet, but he's not actually doing anything to put me on the correct track. (Or even trying to say "well, here's why I did xyz...", instead saying "you literally did the same shit too bro".

          Meaning, that Red Blaster only cares about preserving himself and his image, and he doesn't actually care about me spending my mental resources to solve this game.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2120
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            His response is basically "I don't care if you waste your time on me, because nobody else is going to agree with you" which completely betrays his mindset

            1) He doesn't care about other people solving the game
            2) He ONLY doesn't care about me ragging on him because it won't gain traction.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #2121
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              So, here's exactly what happened

              1) I come into the thread to roast Red Blaster
              2) Red Blaster comes into thread 15 minutes later to give snarky-ass comments in defense of himself
              3) Red Blaster goes "well I'm actually not worried about you, soooooo" (probably when he realized he was losing)

              I cannot stress the following enough

              Why, dear god WHY, is he being a snarky jerk instead of actually trying to actually convince me he's town? Everything he's doing is trying to bully me into being quiet, but he's not actually doing anything to put me on the correct track. (Or even trying to say "well, here's why I did xyz...", instead saying "you literally did the same shit too bro".

              Meaning, that Red Blaster only cares about preserving himself and his image, and he doesn't actually care about me spending my mental resources to solve this game.
              I mean how is what you're doing any different?
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2122
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                I mean how is what you're doing any different?
                I don't understand what you're saying with this

                I'm stating a case against you, and you should be defending and trying to change my mind


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #2123
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Waaaah red blaster won't argue with me he's clearly wolfing
                  Waaaah he won't let me solve the game even though that's not really got anything to do with him
                  Waaaah nobody buys into my accusations
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2124
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Am I being snarky? No, I'm being sincere
                    Am I giving indirect responses to things you say about me? No, I'm being rather explicit with my reasoning


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #2125
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I don't understand what you're saying with this

                      I'm stating a case against you, and you should be defending and trying to change my mind
                      I've already rebuked almost all of your points, what's left to do?
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2126
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Waaaah red blaster won't argue with me he's clearly wolfing
                        Waaaah he won't let me solve the game even though that's not really got anything to do with him
                        Waaaah nobody buys into my accusations
                        1) It's not even that, but "I don't care because there is no chance I'm going to die today" is a different sentiment, especially in conjunction with the way you've been responding to my other accusations
                        2) If you actually have interest in solving the game, and you realize that I'm spending a lot of effort in solving the game, and that I'm not going to give up on you, you are essentially letting me waste my time.
                        3) You are putting words in my mouth, I'm not complaining about people not agreeing with me


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #2127
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Well given the other players who make up todays lynch pool, I'm fairly confident I'm in zero danger of being lynched today.
                          If I do get lynched you're essentially fucked in the next day phase when I flip.

                          So either way, I'm not really worried.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2128
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            I've already rebuked almost all of your points, what's left to do?
                            ..........

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Funny considering your first vote in this game was for none other than danceguy.
                            this is not a rebuttal

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            But please do back pedal and tell me how it was a joke post and yada yada
                            this is not a rebuttal

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            But yeah, I need to die for declaring intent to vote.
                            this is not a rebuttal

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Considering I never once brought that post up when I was actually voting for him this point is moot
                            this IS a rebuttal, but is not one of my main pillars right now

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Well nobody agrees with you soooo
                            I'm not worried.
                            this is not a rebuttal

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            I could quote the danceguy post again that made me say the same thing
                            this is kind of a rebuttal, but you are not actually negating my point --- "danceguy did something weird too" is not a valid defense against me questioning your mindset. Every fucking player in this game has done something weird. That has nothing to do with you.

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Implying I'm intimidated to begin with
                            this is not a rebuttal

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Whatever you say
                            this is not a rebuttal

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            I mean how is what you're doing any different?
                            this is kind of a rebuttal, but it's misguided and doesn't actually address any of the points in my post.

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Waaaah red blaster won't argue with me he's clearly wolfing
                            Waaaah he won't let me solve the game even though that's not really got anything to do with him
                            Waaaah nobody buys into my accusations
                            this is not a rebuttal.


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2129
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              I've already rebuked almost all of your points, what's left to do?
                              making me go back through every post in our conversation made me realize just how little you've actually responded with


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #2130
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                re·buke
                                rəˈbyo͞ok/
                                verb

                                1. Express sharp disapproval or criticism
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...