TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #2146
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    I'd tear into MN but he's new so I'll be nice and say you're absolutely positively being duped.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • MarioNintendo
      Expect delays.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Mar 2008
      • 4181

      #2147
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Yo, tear me a new one. What, you're sparing me because I'm new? puh-lease. I'm not asking for favors: go on. Entertain me.

      also, your new avi is ugly, drg.
      Long live the arcade!

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #2148
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        This shit right here is why roundbox was killed, because he would put all of this moronic bullshit down immediately.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #2149
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          roundbox was killed by wolves
          wtf are you talking about
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #2150
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
            roundbox was killed by wolves
            wtf are you talking about
            I think the question is the fuck are you talking about?
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #2151
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
              also, your new avi is ugly, drg.
              fixed
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #2152
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                I think the question is the fuck are you talking about?
                Wow
                Roundbox was killed during night 2.

                NIGHT 2.

                NIGHT.

                Assuming I'm a total idiot, Red Blaster, which seems like something you're implying right now, enlighten me. Your post seems to suggest roundbox was not killed by wolves. Well then, what killed him, and why exactly EXPLICITELY did he die?

                Stop the shitposting, it's D2 not D0
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2153
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Well it's sure as shit happening isn't it?
                  Mission accomplished fuckass
                  But it wasn't at the time of posting


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #2154
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    I think the question is the fuck are you talking about?
                    Le waiting
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • drizzleRomanceGirl
                      It's okay to be yourself.
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 2963

                      #2155
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      Yo, tear me a new one. What, you're sparing me because I'm new? puh-lease. I'm not asking for favors: go on. Entertain me.

                      also, your new avi is ugly, drg.
                      rude

                      i like it :P
                      hi

                      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                      Division 5 2nd place

                      Originally posted by hosua
                      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      can y'all take a break and kiss
                      (the first section of this chapter)

                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #2156
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                        Wow
                        Roundbox was killed during night 2.

                        NIGHT 2.

                        NIGHT.

                        Assuming I'm a total idiot, Red Blaster, which seems like something you're implying right now, enlighten me. Your post seems to suggest roundbox was not killed by wolves. Well then, what killed him, and why exactly EXPLICITELY did he die?

                        Stop the shitposting, it's D2 not D0
                        I said killed you fucking simpleton not lynched..
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #2157
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          But it wasn't at the time of posting
                          Usually when someone else brings me up I tend to die shortly after. It always happens.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #2158
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Are you saying that you won't tear into me because by doing that you'd be killed by wolves? Is this seriously what you're trying to say? What was that thing about sparing me because I'm new, then?

                            I think the only reason you can't tear into me is because you have NOTHING
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2159
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              With the momentum of the game

                              You had nothing really to fret, since heat was on drizzle and botchi

                              But for some reason you called yourself an easy lynch

                              That's what I want an answer to.


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • MarioNintendo
                                Expect delays.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4181

                                #2160
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Usually when someone else brings me up I tend to die shortly after. It always happens.
                                Last game I was in where you got mislynched, you didn't act like you are just now.

                                I think my vote on you is good.
                                Long live the arcade!

                                Comment

                                Working...