TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #2161
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    With the momentum of the game

    You had nothing really to fret, since heat was on drizzle and botchi

    But for some reason you called yourself an easy lynch

    That's what I want an answer to.
    I just explained. 9/10 times in my twg history when we reach the 'red blaster' phase I end up dead by eod. It was more a pun that I always get stupid traction off of nothing and get mislynched..jesus.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2162
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
      Are you saying that you won't tear into me because by doing that you'd be killed by wolves? Is this seriously what you're trying to say? What was that thing about sparing me because I'm new, then?

      I think the only reason you can't tear into me is because you have NOTHING
      I think he's saying that "roundbox was nightkilled because roundbox is the only one who would defend red blaster"

      Which is incredibly stupid no matter how you look at it


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • MarioNintendo
        Expect delays.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2008
        • 4181

        #2163
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Long live the arcade!

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #2164
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by MarioNintendo
          Are you saying that you won't tear into me because by doing that you'd be killed by wolves? Is this seriously what you're trying to say? What was that thing about sparing me because I'm new, then?

          I think the only reason you can't tear into me is because you have NOTHING
          OK read this slowly since you don't seem to comprehend.

          Roundbox was strongly reading me town, if he were alive now he'd be putting this rb is scum train down. He was killed (killed in TWG always refers to nightkills) because with him alive my lynch is that much harder to push through.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2165
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            I'd tear into MN but he's new so I'll be nice and say you're absolutely positively being duped.
            You still think I'm a wolf?


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • MarioNintendo
              Expect delays.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Mar 2008
              • 4181

              #2166
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
              Last game I was in where you got mislynched, you didn't act like you are just now.
              waiting for red blaster's edgy remark on this quote
              Long live the arcade!

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #2167
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I think he's saying that "roundbox was nightkilled because roundbox is the only one who would defend red blaster"

                Which is incredibly stupid no matter how you look at it
                Not really..Round reads me perfectly in every game. He pinged me out as wolf fairly early in the Underale game, pegged me as human in the turbo, pegged me human here.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2168
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  OK read this slowly since you don't seem to comprehend.

                  Roundbox was strongly reading me town, if he were alive now he'd be putting this rb is scum train down. He was killed (killed in TWG always refers to nightkills) because with him alive my lynch is that much harder to push through.
                  If I'm a wolf.

                  Why am I not putting effort towards botchi or drizzle. Do you think you are easier to lynch than they are.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #2169
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    OK read this slowly since you don't seem to comprehend.

                    Roundbox was strongly reading me town, if he were alive now he'd be putting this rb is scum train down. He was killed (killed in TWG always refers to nightkills) because with him alive my lynch is that much harder to push through.
                    Yeah, but roundbox is no authority. He was not the cop, either. My guess is that he read you wrong and that you're a wolf.
                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #2170
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                      Last game I was in where you got mislynched, you didn't act like you are just now.

                      I think my vote on you is good.
                      Spoiler alert:







                      It isnt.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #2171
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                        Yeah, but roundbox is no authority. He was not the cop, either. My guess is that he read you wrong and that you're a wolf.
                        You're bad.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #2172
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          If I'm a wolf.

                          Why am I not putting effort towards botchi or drizzle. Do you think you are easier to lynch than they are.
                          I already have 5 more votes than they do, so yeah.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2173
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            You have 5 votes on you? I thought you only had 3


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #2174
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              You have 5 votes on you? I thought you only had 3
                              You
                              Lurker
                              MN
                              Pretty sure Xiz put a shitvote on me earlier idk if he voted elsewhere because lol votecounts
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • MarioNintendo
                                Expect delays.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4181

                                #2175
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Not really..Round reads me perfectly in every game. He pinged me out as wolf fairly early in the Underale game, pegged me as human in the turbo, pegged me human here.
                                His track record isn't perfect
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                And now: Red Blaster!

                                D0 was pretty much all at PAX. From what you did post, here's what I found:



                                cool. Why bring this up?



                                He parks his vote on choof here. I don't agree with you that people who were scumreading xiz were necessarily wolfy. The composition of town:scum this game is 11:3. More likely than not, your read is going to land on a town. Also, choof's style is exactly as you described. He has a rather difficult time doing so when he rolls wolf, so this vote is pretty shitty and tells us you didn't read the thread. Which, admittedly, you didn't.



                                no



                                I think rolehunting is more for people asking questions in thread to root out possible blues. I don't think openly advocating a lynch for a pretty sketchy claim (it's Xiz we're talking about here) makes it rolehunting.

                                I don't disagree, but since choof was the one out of the group you picked, it does make me ???



                                Why? We need reasons.



                                Why? We need reasons.



                                How are you viewing YoshL this game (not to trigger you)? Do you think it's t/t? fmpov this whole clash between the two of you is a fucking dead horse at this point and it's a little annoying to see and it pretty much means nothing to me in terms of alignment since it can be pulled out of nowhere



                                I agree that my vote was garbage as fuck, but I will deny until my own physical IRL death that I did not see YoshL's vote on blind.



                                Ibid
                                Also, I do agree that KitB situations take away accountability from wolves.



                                I agree with what Charu said about this ("If they were wolfy as fuck, sure!")



                                So does this mean that all voters on you have no valid reason to have their vote placed?

                                The Verdict
                                After sifting through his posts, Red Blaster is taking his usual defensive stance. He hasn't really brought out much for ammunition into the latter half of this phase, which is somewhat disconcerting. I'm going to echo my earlier post and say "WE NEED REASONS". I have a taste of scummy due to a lack of hunting during this phase in addition to his vote logic on choof.


                                And you know what, if you know you're going to be mislynched, you should try to stop acting scummy. Hell, if you get mislynched in ~all~ your games as soon as your name is brought up, that should ring a bell. You make me laugh.
                                Long live the arcade!

                                Comment

                                Working...