Lessee, a little bit of this... and a little bit of that... mm mm mmmmm...
Hey there, my pets, hee hee
Not an entirely active day this was. Did the previous day and night scare you all? Oooooh, I bet it did, didn't it! I can feel it now, your hearts beating with absolute fear!
How marvelous
Now, lessee which fool is de-... oh...
You guys went ahead an insta'd, wowie! Welp, lets see, ya went and killed...
Arntonach who was the ONE SHOT HYPNOSIS
Man, that's no fun, ah well, so you got one of the naughty ones.
You still got three more
HEE HEE HEE
Ah well, welp, pat yourselves on your stupid backs or something. But let it get to your head...
NIGHT 2 WILL END WEDNESDAY AT 11PM SERVER TIME
Have a good night now, hee hee~
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment