If I lose power (definitely in the realm of possibility), control of hosting will fall over to Xiz.
In any case, during the upcoming night phase, I would like for each player to pm me, regardless of their role/alignment to indicate that you haven't been trucked by this blizzard (sorry for not knowing where all of you live lol rip) just to make sure we don't have like 1+ players unable to play.
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
botchi, let me explain you what I did in this thread that probably makes a lot of you confused.
I didn't read what everyone posted and reacted to posts as the game was flowing.
Then
I read the entire thread to help myself get a more objective view and shifted my reads according to it.
Doing so made me drop anything I had against you.
I also have nothing against rzr at this point.
Everything DaBackPack posted can be seen as null for me, therefore he's losing his town lean.
I want to get more information about other players because we're currently having a problem when it comes to identifying a good lynch target.
I don't even like voting for lurker and would be happy to unvote him if we can get one player to somehow become a priority.
Originally posted by reuben_tate
Also, haku's posts seem to have developed a more wishy-washy feel with an increased amount of qualifiers which isn't a good sign. I know that I sometimes like to qualify everything I say as well because I'm very indecisive which makes it hard for me to commit to my own thoughts and to have strong convictions without substantial evidence. However, I feel like this is behavior that I've only seen recently which makes me think that it is possible that you taking additional precautions due to the added pressure.
You're like the perfect example of why I'm doing what I'm doing. You're so incredibly neutral that I can't help but feel like that if I don't do what I'm doing, I'm never going to potentially make the players get information out of the few players who talk less in an alignment indicative way.
Basically, I feel like I'm watching towns throw claims at each others and not give enough attention to the players who sit back and give some "good common sense", but still white noise in terms of alignment.
I would normally be happy to have someone like you in a game where everyone is shitposting to make some sense out of them, but right now it's starting to feel like a pack of newbies who are potential wolf preys with the actual wolves being like "haha we can just sit behind and wait, they're not questioning us." I really really want to shift their attention and try to seek more information in general because lynching lurker "even if he had one bajillion negative town points by now" doesn't say much and is not helping the game.
I'llput more of something together for you MML, gimme a few
Also @ YoshL thank you very much, I know they're saying from here to New York is gonna be a shit show, idk where you are but stay safe and warm! Hiding for the storm this weekend lol, but I should always have mobile access.
Botchi, I haven't read it yet, I'll do that now and reply to MMl and youu
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
In the mean time, I don't remember exactly why, but I had this on a separate notepad. I'll try to drudge up what made me think this, I know it was a post of yours.
MML thoughts on Zenith aggression?
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
now that I think about it, I believe this was in regards to saying something about choof seeming wolfy for being aggressive. Generally, I take aggression as a town trait not a scum trait, unless it's in a defensive form.
So what do you think about Zenith's aggression?
I don't particularly see anything out of character for Zenith, he's always the same energy level. Choof, I will admit confused me, but in all his responses/interrogation I saw nothing, if very little, that made me think he was over compensating
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
gj.
before I saw the last bit, was going to ask you why you felt compelled to make it.
So, a different question, why have you not made a post like that in any of your previous games?
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
This post http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=476
I just want to comment on since everyone has mentioned in in one way or another: I was saying I don't think Charu is a wolf, and I know I'm not. I wanted to see who actually thought Charu and I were serious and gauge their reactions, specifically about Charu.
What did you get out of people's reactions and at what point exactly did you think that Charu was town?
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
@MML, lets say the phase were to end right now and you were lynched
how would you feel?
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
@Charu, out of the two big posts (rzr, botchi), which one do you think is townier?
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment