TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #796
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    Charu, Zenith, MixMasterLar:


    I will fucking throw my vote on the next person that argues against the usage of these perfectly valid forms of argument/proof.

    Self-meta can be an issue, but that and starting an argument with "Suppose I was a wolf..." are two entirely different things.
    also

    THANK YOU

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #797
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      I don't like how reuben proposed we lynch choof or haku to confirm the other. they're both pretty town this game, but using flips to confirm other people is bad at this point in the game. we should wait for night actions before lynching based off of flips. and this is why we should kill lurker, or botchi/rzr/MML today

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #798
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        Is choof still a wolf lean?
        No, I'm back to feeling neutral for him.

        Lurker is clearly wolf and has done nothing to try to convince us otherwise when he's called as such and your form of passive aggressive questions still doesn't sit well with me.

        What you do got going for you though is that Lurker is trying to lynch you which either means that if you are a wolf, then we [i]are[/l] playing with two wolf teams or he's targeting his buddy knowing not enough people will follow his lead.

        And that last one is too weird to me.

        Clearly people are seeing strats with Botchi and RZR that I'm not. I guess the fact that they are staying away from the limelight is what's rubbing people the wrong way. I wouldn't be shocked at all if one of them is a wolf at this juncture but I can't rightfully vote for somone who "may be" wolf when I and several others believe that we have a confirm red right in front of us (Lurker)

        Most everyone else is either townfolk or neutral to me.
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #799
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          I don't like how reuben proposed we lynch choof or haku to confirm the other. they're both pretty town this game, but using flips to confirm other people is bad at this point in the game. we should wait for night actions before lynching based off of flips. and this is why we should kill lurker, or botchi/rzr/MML today
          Now this right here, I agree.
          ​

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #800
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            What's passive aggressive about my questioning? Why is choof back to neutral?

            From your argument wouldn't lurker voting me just confirm my wolfiness? Or are you saying if I am a wolf, he's bussing or two wolf teams, otherwise I'm town?

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #801
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              What's passive aggressive about my questioning? Why is choof back to neutral?

              From your argument wouldn't lurker voting me just confirm my wolfiness? Or are you saying if I am a wolf, he's bussing or two wolf teams, otherwise I'm town?
              What's passive aggressive about it?
              Responding to just about everything with questions when the majority of the time they feel like the the original statement with a Why and a ? added comes off as passive aggressive to me and if I'm alone in that definition of the term I will be pretty surprised.

              And I never said that Lurker voting for you was what pointed
              you at wolf. Either you are a town and I'm wrong or there are two fractions of wolves. We won't be able to know until a night phrase.


              Which leads me to my next proposal: if we are pretty sure Lurker is red then are we not better off insta-lynching him and starting the night phrase early? I feel like we need to see what goes down at night to really make any more headway and if we're going to lynch Lurker then I don't see the point in waiting.
              ​

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #802
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Ok I won't argue about the passive aggressive thing because that's not constructive, but you should try figuring out what the intentions behind the questioning are. That should tell you more than the style of questioning

                Also I think rzr could be a wolf here not only because if his weird posting but his totlaly different feel this game. I got a sense of frustration from him early on when people were singing him out for his weird Charu post, especially when he said "no oe can determine my intentions d1". Since then, he has barely posted except for things along the lines of " wow I missed a lot". As town he's also very paranoid and I'm not seeing that. Another thing that's missing is his usual shit ton of questions to gather information

                Lurker > rzr > botchi/mml

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  See this I my first game with you lot so for me if anything points him to wolf it's the absence part.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Oh Reuben popped in and out

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Never use the words "If I were a wolf..."

                      Never
                      If I were a wolf I might use that phrase
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Lurker is probably a VT.

                        The one role that I know he would not care to play and would show no enthusiasm and that's exactly how he is playing.

                        If Lurker gets lynched you guys are probably doing him a favor :^ )





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          If I were a wolf I might use that phrase
                          aneurysm





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            also

                            THANK YOU
                            aneurysm





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              You don't think he's a wolf?

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                You don't think he's a wolf?
                                Cmon dude you've played with the man it should be blatantly obvious





                                Comment

                                Working...