TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #991
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    Votes from post 1 to post 980
    Night in 29:39:48

    ---

    Insta is at 7.
    Guess not.

    I have not read a single thing regarding Lurker. I'm assuming it's pressure shit since I haven't seen Lurker do much of anything anti-human related.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #992
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      DBP, can you provide some kind of read list? If you do, I'm leaving you alone.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #993
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        I'm curious why rzr has left his vote on charu when it seems like he has scum leans on people like MML

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • botchi246
          Keepin it Real since '05
          • Mar 2005
          • 619

          #994
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          How do you read both scenarios? You've described what's happening, but how are you assigning towniness/scumminess based on that?
          The first one, like I said, not inherently wolfy, I dont think there is a whole lot to look into about this this early in the game.
          As for the second situation, it seems perfectly natural and normal for this type of activity. I don't find any real information in the actual back and forth, but whats being said is where the breadcrumbs lie. That being said, right now this zenith vs. rzr and aa vs zenith and aa vs. rzr just seems like town fighting town to see who is more townie.
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I ask because you've said that in direct reply to Haku, who mentioned there being no solid lynch candidate

          your response seems like a non sequitur
          Had to look up what non sequitar meant. I was just saying that Haku didnt have any clear lynch prospects and I agreed saying that there really isnt one right now. I think thats a logical following statement.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #995
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by Charu
            Guess not.

            I have not read a single thing regarding Lurker. I'm assuming it's pressure shit since I haven't seen Lurker do much of anything anti-human related.
            him not doing anything is somewhat anti-town

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #996
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Damn getting ninja'd hard.


              ....give me a few hours and I ll be in front if a real PC. I'll be able to keep up better
              ​

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #997
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                him not doing anything is somewhat anti-town
                Oh? Is that a fact?

                Let me look at the roster again


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  I am not really counting this lurker lynch thing, that just seems like a policy lynch to me.

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I don't think he's a lynch candidate today but your read on him stuck out to me
                    ok, so what do you think of the rest of my reads?

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Note that lurker is dangerously close to get insta'd.

                      I think it would be nice to unvote temporary and vote him back when we get close to the EoD.

                      I believe we need that extra time.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Alright, I just looked and I agree that he's a SAFE lynch, but that's all Lurker is.

                        I rather go after someone that has been argued to death since you guys sure love arguing about circumstantial scenarios.

                        It's rather juicy, dohoho


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Oh? Is that a fact?

                          Let me look at the roster again
                          Charu!

                          You thought you were slick huh?

                          Well think again!

                          ...


                          When you can, fill us in on your thoughts please and do you love Haku?





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            My thoughts are as follows:

                            Your long ass read posts are getting completely ignored(for the most part) from me.

                            How's that?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Alright, I just looked and I agree that he's a SAFE lynch, but that's all Lurker is.

                              I rather go after someone that has been argued to death since you guys sure love arguing about circumstantial scenarios.

                              It's rather juicy, dohoho
                              i agree with this. lurker is an ok lynch today, but i think we need to go for someone more "juicy" lol
                              also, i have no clear lynch targets..

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Alright, I just looked and I agree that he's a SAFE lynch, but that's all Lurker is.

                                I rather go after someone that has been argued to death since you guys sure love arguing about circumstantial scenarios.

                                It's rather juicy, dohoho
                                so who's that

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...