TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.) -
Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
@AA regarding other reads, I see where you're coming from
I haven't been paying attention to benguin though so I can't comment on that
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
acting un-enthusiastic is not a trait only vanilla town's have. this read is, honestly, pretty silly I think, especially considering this is lurker we're talking about.If I have to explain the lurker solid read here it is:
He is incredibly un-enthusiastic and I can only attach that behavior to a vanilla town, who doesn't have much to do other than collectively vote against who they think is scum.
Lurker as PR/Wolf/Anything else but town would display far more posting along with his own insults and such manner, which is not evident here.
Above two reasons are a majority of the read I have on him and I'm getting more confident the more people are scumreading him, oddly enough.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
ok so he only had 83 posts in that game, leader was zenith at 320 (who was also a wolf lol)
but I think that was also when he was drinking so idk
regardless I'm more inclined to think that anyone is capable of putting in work as scum and I'm looking at rzr's reasoning and haven't been liking it
also still wondering why his vote is parked on charu and hasn't been moved to MML
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
It's actually why I feel that way; because it is lurker
I can agree that maybe I'm looking far into a past metaread on him but I just feel like he'll flip town.









Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I think zenith is lock clear
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I think sunfan's reads are weak and don't have much substance
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment


Comment