TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #106
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by rzr
    Do you guys think, at this point, there's a wolf between me and Charu?

    I don't - I know me, and I think Charu is playing the Charu game, nothing in his meta is alignment indicative imo
    I think drawing lines about this kind of thing is not a good thing to do this early in the game unless you're Tokzic.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #107
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      speciestist
      dear fucking lord someone kill me
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #108
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        dear fucking lord someone kill me
        Hello, that could be arranged.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #109
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by botchi246
          Charu is an oracle
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #110
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            I can "tilt" to you, if ya catch my drift


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #111
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              I can "slightly lean" to "the person over ther", if ya "catch my waft".


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #112
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                I can "objectively turn around and point" to "person that is not X but actually Y", if ya "catch my spiel".


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I can "slightly lean" to "the person over ther", if ya "catch my waft".
                  anything else you can do?
                  like reveal the full role of a player upon your death?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    Jet Fuel Can't Keep A Wolf Warm
                    ugh 2: the second coming

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      You wish, wouldn't you, SUNFAN


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Do you guys think, at this point, there's a wolf between me and Charu?

                        I don't - I know me, and I think Charu is playing the Charu game, nothing in his meta is alignment indicative imo
                        This is weird, feels self-conscious for literally no reason, I assumed charu was goofing you but you're asking others for opinions on you and charu?

                        The only real post was by Sunfan asking gradiant about charu iirc so this came out of nowhere


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          You wish, wouldn't you, SUNFAN
                          depends on who you're oracled(?) on
                          blah blah blah everything is situational blah blah blah
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            This is weird, feels self-conscious for literally no reason, I assumed charu was goofing you but you're asking others for opinions on you and charu?

                            The only real post was by Sunfan asking gradiant about charu iirc so this came out of nowhere
                            Backback is slightly town

                            gg bro


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I assumed charu was goofing
                              but is he though?
                              Since he always seems like he is (or almost always), it can be hard to tell
                              I would assume that he is but there's a FEEL OK
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                i'm actually slightly hungover lol
                                is there anything worth while to look at thus far
                                sunfan will inevitably use his mod powers to see invisible players to angleshoot so we should all just get off invisible

                                Comment

                                Working...