TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #871
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to like Botchi for his bit at the end where he's all "I am town I want to be productive as town so I made this post look at this post I made it because I want to be good town."

    rest of the post is a-ok though
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #872
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      I think lurker is a mislynch, and even worse, we gain nothing from it if we're wrong

      His play is cancer but I don't think he's a wolf


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #873
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        I think lurker is a mislynch, and even worse, we gain nothing from it if we're wrong

        His play is cancer but I don't think he's a wolf
        are you chicken?
        better question is if lurker is but I think he's not
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #874
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          @Charu, out of the two big posts (rzr, botchi), which one do you think is townier?
          Do you think me could be a team or are opposites? Why are botchi and I so closely associated this game by many people?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #875
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I think lurker is a mislynchf
            roundboxavi.jpg btw
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #876
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              It's not about if he's town or wolf, it's about if we have someone else who's more lynch-worthy than him.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #877
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                It's not about if he's town or wolf, it's about if we have someone else who's more lynch-worthy than him.
                We Lynch wolves in this game


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  We Lynch wolves in this game
                  I agree, this is why my vote is still on him.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    Do you think me could be a team or are opposites? Why are botchi and I so closely associated this game by many people?
                    I think you could but I haven't and probably won't put much brainpower into deciding whether you two are a team or not until later phases.

                    I have no idea why people are grouping you two together its pretty unnerving. I think it'll be valuable later. Right now, I'm thinking someone threw one of you in as a teammate or something after seeing someone else do the same, because otherwise its a series of weird coincidences.

                    ...kinda rereading the 2nd paragraph and the idea feels worse not that I've typed it out, so I don't really know why people are grouping you together, you two aren't even really all that similar. I think one person may have included both of you in their "wouldn't cry if they were lynched" list
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      roundboxavi.jpg btw
                      There's literally nothing on the guy besides his attitude and general uselessness

                      And that makes him a low-hanging fruit honestly

                      There are other ways to deal with lurker anyway


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I think lurker is a mislynch, and even worse, we gain nothing from it if we're wrong

                        His play is cancer but I don't think he's a wolf
                        something something Cancer is a crab something something

                        ok I'll stop quoting this post now
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          I just don't like lynching him because his posts are useless and Day 2 could be easier with a more risky lynch.

                          At same time, if we can't decide on an objectively better lynch, we may as well lynch him anyway.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            I've been posting from my newish job this week like a bad boy

                            I think mml is the lynch today, botchi is looking better from that big post, there are original thoughts in there

                            Though I would like more details as to what compelled you to make that post


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              I know I made a comment about how I like to throw votes at botchi because he's one of the people I feel I can gauge a little better, then Zenith saying a botchi/rzr/MML lynch sounds good after a lurker lynch.

                              Perhaps that's where it came from. I'm impartial, but perturbed. I do think one of the best lynches here is MML, still drafting that vaguely. I think botchi has warranted finding himself in the spotlight. Without being defensive, I can't see why I am, but I think we all agree there's bigger fish to fry here

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                k I see big post from botchi and big post from rzr

                                probably going to end up clearing botchi for today but we'll see

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...