TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #766
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    This makes no sense and what exactly do you hope to gain by doing this "as a wolf"?
    go read his posts again because it's clear you haven't

    haku said he thought a wolf would have something to gain by questioning him, I was addressing that scenario and line of thinking. my exact point was that there was nothing to gain by questioning him (disallowed words here)

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #767
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      lol nice vote

      you said that you found players from the last game you played easier to read

      myself and dabackpack are among those. I forgot that you had given a read on dabackpack earlier, but you said you weren't sure where to place me. given how you've pinged out rzr and botchi as obvious picks for a lynch it seems odd that you still haven't developed a read on me especially given how much I've said this game
      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      also in response to 1 and 2
      1. telling your alignment doesn't mean jack shit in this game, this is a game based on lies. there are plenty of other ways to clear yourself and some people have pointed out ways in which you've done so. I think you're town but not because you've said you're town

      2. not knowing who to target doesn't mean you can't develop reads. I'm pushing you to give reads on two people I thought you didn't have reads on but felt you'd be more comfortable finding ones since you've played with them before. One you already gave a read on, but the other you're currently voting because you don't like my questioning
      by the way these are the two posts in response to haku's vote on me, what exactly sounds defensive about them?

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #768
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        stop talking about it it doesn't help anything

        who do you want to lynch today besides lurker?
        You start questioning Haku here.



        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        lol nice vote

        you said that you found players from the last game you played easier to read

        myself and dabackpack are among those. I forgot that you had given a read on dabackpack earlier, but you said you weren't sure where to place me. given how you've pinged out rzr and botchi as obvious picks for a lynch it seems odd that you still haven't developed a read on me especially given how much I've said this game
        This is in defense of Haku voting you with ??? reasoning.

        What I'm chastising here is why do you feel the need to defend yourself (loosely defend; just a response here is not needed) from a singular vote? You used the wrong words to further express demeanor and you are right, it is not a WIFOM situation but you lose your ground when you used the words "If I were a wolf" to even address a situation.

        If you are a member of town here, why are you defending ever so frivolously from votes that are more-than-likely to change by EoD? The tone about which those two quoted posts come from (from your last post) is imo being perceived as defensive because you don't want a singular vote that isn't likely to gain traction this early in the game.

        But then I remembered, you have a thing about not wanting to get mislynched. :^ )





        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #769
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          i'm really hoping hakulyte's accuracy in this game is better than his stepmania accuracy js
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #770
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            A defense is not necessarily defensive

            By your reasoning I should only address votes on me when there are a bunch of them which is not my style and likely poor play. I thought Haku was voting me for a bad reason and I explained why. Me being town is all the more reason to convince people they shouldn't be voting for me, not the other way around. Neither alignment wants votes on them, but since a town doesn't have extra alignment ibfo they don't want votes on them, whereas scum will be looking for a mislynch and are more likely to try redirecting

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #771
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Haku had shit reasoning to vote me and I called him out on it. This may be a difference in play styles but I don't ignore votes on me that I think are serious, especially when the reasoning behind them is weak and can quickly be destroyed

              Fuck phone posting I'm going to sleep

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #772
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Not with the words, If I were a wolf :^ )

                That is a horrible way to try to prove you are town.





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Not with the words, If I were a wolf :^ )

                  That is a horrible way to try to prove you are town.
                  I wasn't trying to prove I'm town with those words

                  I was poitning out how his line of reasoning regarding wolves doesn't even make sense

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    *yawn* time to post shit no one cares about.

                    Hint for me: When I'm acting retarded, think about why I'm writing what I write rather than why I'm being an idiot. I usually post for a reason. Unless your name is Charu.

                    1. Gradiant - Neutral / legit can't read him properly at the moment
                    2. AragakiAyase - Neutral / lean wolf (dont take it personal, my read sucks, you're not that far from town read)
                    3. XelNya _Zenith_ - Neutral / lean town (even XelNya before you lean town, but you're even townier than him)
                    4. reuben_tate - Neutral / lean wolf (may turn back town tho based on his later on posts which seems more productive, but I'm not convinced yet)
                    5. Charu - Neutral / town-friendly (you may want to keep him alive for now for game progression)
                    6. thesunfan - Neutral / lean wolf (im not telling you why ah!)
                    7. MixMasterLar - Neutral / newbie /probably town (good game to work on your game \o)
                    8. dabackpack - Neutral / lean town (solid play so far)
                    9. rzr - Neutral (do not lynch yet, could be town, was sloppy in previous game so, im not upset by him doing what he's doing atm)
                    10. choof - self-proclaimed: "the fucking serial killer with night immunity and a jailkeeping power that also kills only anti-town players if I target them" as he said.
                    11. botchi246 - Neutral / lean wolf (try a bit more to prove me wrong, you're close to a town read as well)
                    12. Hakulyte - self-proclaimed "valuable town ressource".
                    13. lurker - seems to be in complete love with me.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      A defense is not necessarily defensive
                      True, but with phrases like "if I where a wolf" and "deal with it" it kind of seems like it is.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        *yawn* time to post shit no one cares about.

                        Hint for me: When I'm acting retarded, think about why I'm writing what I write rather than why I'm being an idiot. I usually post for a reason. Unless your name is Charu.

                        1. Gradiant - Neutral / legit can't read him properly at the moment
                        2. AragakiAyase - Neutral / lean wolf (dont take it personal, my read sucks, you're not that far from town read)
                        3. XelNya _Zenith_ - Neutral / lean town (even XelNya before you lean town, but you're even townier than him)
                        4. reuben_tate - Neutral / lean wolf (may turn back town tho based on his later on posts which seems more productive, but I'm not convinced yet)
                        5. Charu - Neutral / town-friendly (you may want to keep him alive for now for game progression)
                        6. thesunfan - Neutral / lean wolf (im not telling you why ah!)
                        7. MixMasterLar - Neutral / newbie /probably town (good game to work on your game \o)
                        8. dabackpack - Neutral / lean town (solid play so far)
                        9. rzr - Neutral (do not lynch yet, could be town, was sloppy in previous game so, im not upset by him doing what he's doing atm)
                        10. choof - self-proclaimed: "the fucking serial killer with night immunity and a jailkeeping power that also kills only anti-town players if I target them" as he said.
                        11. botchi246 - Neutral / lean wolf (try a bit more to prove me wrong, you're close to a town read as well)
                        12. Hakulyte - self-proclaimed "valuable town ressource".
                        13. lurker - seems to be in complete love with me.

                        Now I really want to know why you suspect Sun!
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          I wasn't trying to prove I'm town with those words

                          I was poitning out how his line of reasoning regarding wolves doesn't even make sense
                          I'm not trying to make sense of everything asked to me when I don't feel the need to do so. I still try to respond to most of it.

                          I suggest you to ignore all my posts that has "no actual facts" to back up what I say(thats a lot!). I'm clearly trying to bait people just because I can and being ignorant is part of it.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            True, but with phrases like "if I where a wolf" and "deal with it" it kind of seems like it is.
                            So do you think I'm a wolf

                            Deal with it was probably the most defensive post of this game for me

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              I dont think you are a wolf AA. I think you are just doing your question thing. Its just throwing off the people you havent played with much. Townie in my eyes <3

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                botchi, I like your post, but you're also a wolf lean for me so, it's also following my read list. *shrugs*

                                At least, keep in mind that's I'm probably not 100% accurate.

                                Comment

                                Working...