TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1081
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    he had a point about rzr commenting about charu the way he did to as a means to try and distance from charu and I remember thinking the same thing at the time.
    my problem is that he has no opinions

    he's said a lot but none of that has actually contributed to a lynch candidate

    it's raw commentary


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1082
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      I'll go back and read him again before the phase ends, especially considering he'll probably come by at like 5 AM server or something and give some more points
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #1083
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        I'll never understand how my name gets dragged up so often, even when I'm not around to make a fool of myself

        I think smart wolves keep me alive longer cuz I tinfoil like a terd at the end, but I think dumb wolves try to get me lynched under the pretense it's easy to convince town I'm scum (which is true, nobody ever seems to have a problem doing that).

        Meaning I think, if Zenith and AA are town, than the remaining scum pool is higher up on the totem

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #1084
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          my problem is that he has no opinions

          he's said a lot but none of that has actually contributed to a lynch candidate

          it's raw commentary
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I'll go back and read him again before the phase ends, especially considering he'll probably come by at like 5 AM server or something and give some more points
          I'm assuming you guys are referring to Charu?

          Also should've posted those reads earlier to avoid confusion, but here:

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #1085
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            also idk if I posted this but it was also in my notepad
            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            him not doing anything is somewhat anti-town
            I differ here, I see shitposting as anti-town in general, and lurker is a very capable player

            Originally posted by Charu
            Because I wanna see rzr squirm like the insect he is.

            Or rather

            The wolf he is

            HEEHEEHEE
            Note, I didn't squirm and I'm not intimidated by you. Normally I think this is a good reason to remove Charu from suspicion, someone I generally tend to clear. But Charu has not gotten any response from me about that, so I expected him to find somewhere else to look. I guess he really is mentally stuck on me, which doesn't scream town to me at all..

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1086
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by rzr
              I differ here, I see shitposting as anti-town in general, and lurker is a very capable player
              I'm gonna comment on this; doing nothing is anti-town for a fact.

              Townies shitpost all of the time so with your logic do you have a hard time townreading people? Shitposting isn't necessarily scum being any alignment does it.





              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1087
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by rzr
                I'm assuming you guys are referring to Charu?

                Also should've posted those reads earlier to avoid confusion, but here:
                we're talking about penguin


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  doing nothing is anti-town for a fact.
                  Actually, it hurts any alignment that player is attached to.





                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    1. Gradiant - null, expected more from him so far, but the game is early
                    2. AragakiAyase - null leaning scum, he has genuine responses to my call-outs, but I don't know how serious to take them. Not a bad candidate from my pov
                    3. _Zenith_ - not worth the hassle. Xel was playing scummy, Zenith is not. take that how you wish
                    4. reuben_tate - have to re-read his posts. Not worth lynching today, idt we can get much from his flip to work with, but it's uncharacteristic of him to post, and post quality content
                    5. Charu - in the middle. I don't see Charu acting as a wolf in the start of the phase, the closer towars the end here the more I've doubted my clearing
                    6. thesunfan - I think town, but I could see a decent pocket with me. Sucks saying that about the only person who does seem to take me serious (miss you roundbox)
                    7. MixMasterLar - scum, like 88% scum
                    8. dabackpack - originally cleared, but after his retraction w/ ben I am skeptic, more of a town lean now
                    9. rzr - green as ganja
                    10. choof - I don't see choof's first game back him going so hard at first, and with seeming conviction (not blindly, but confidently)
                    11. botchi246 - null - completely null. not much to say here
                    12. Hakulyte - null leaning town, I had some issues with earlier posts of haku's but those issues have not remained reminiscent
                    13. lucker - wot
                    waste of time
                    not as a person, as far as analyzing this game, he's done nothign and doesn't show a town oriented mind set

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      oh shit, was I insta'd? am I not supposed to be talking? Is this the part where I receive a game ban?
                      I don't know what to make of this specific benguin post.

                      Does this fall in line with afk-town benguin as a natural reaction?





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        1. Gradiant - null, expected more from him so far, but the game is early
                        2. AragakiAyase - null leaning scum, he has genuine responses to my call-outs, but I don't know how serious to take them. Not a bad candidate from my pov
                        3. _Zenith_ - not worth the hassle. Xel was playing scummy, Zenith is not. take that how you wish
                        4. reuben_tate - have to re-read his posts. Not worth lynching today, idt we can get much from his flip to work with, but it's uncharacteristic of him to post, and post quality content
                        5. Charu - in the middle. I don't see Charu acting as a wolf in the start of the phase, the closer towars the end here the more I've doubted my clearing
                        6. thesunfan - I think town, but I could see a decent pocket with me. Sucks saying that about the only person who does seem to take me serious (miss you roundbox)
                        7. MixMasterLar - scum, like 88% scum
                        8. dabackpack - originally cleared, but after his retraction w/ ben I am skeptic, more of a town lean now
                        9. rzr - green as ganja
                        10. choof - I don't see choof's first game back him going so hard at first, and with seeming conviction (not blindly, but confidently)
                        11. botchi246 - null - completely null. not much to say here
                        12. Hakulyte - null leaning town, I had some issues with earlier posts of haku's but those issues have not remained reminiscent
                        13. lucker - wot
                        waste of time
                        not as a person, as far as analyzing this game, he's done nothign and doesn't show a town oriented mind set
                        I feel like I hit the nail on the head

                        You are 100% misconstrued townie.





                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Townies shitpost all of the time so with your logic do you have a hard time townreading people? Shitposting isn't necessarily scum being any alignment does it.


                          Mostly just the first part. I didn't say he's doing nothing, I'm gauging his shitposts in terms of his general posts, at least what I've seen

                          In fact I think you made my point for me

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            I feel like I hit the nail on the head

                            You are 100% misconstrued townie.
                            Thanks Zenith, so are you

                            now back to my reads

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              so are you, for me*

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                Thanks Zenith, so are you

                                now back to my reads
                                Oh I'm not misconstrued; more of a clouded by my perception based off of metas.

                                Also with that post you linked you contradict your statement of you thinking shitposting is anti-town in general (to quote you) with the first sentence of the linked posts after your "tiers" of lurker posts.





                                Comment

                                Working...