TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.) -
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
you ask too much of me with the last part.I see, you too have a lurker meta influencing your read.
Sorry, I reread what I said and it was unclear. I want you to quote lurker-specific posts or outsider reasoning that leads you to believe him being un-enthusiastic isn't anything short of having no special ability this game?
I really don't care for that sort of thing. To put it simply, I believe that he is capable of acting this way regardless of role, and I don't quite understand how you don't see that, but I don't really know how to convince you and I'm not doing a history report on his play.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
doopDBP I would kill I might move my vote from lurker onto DBP if LURKER WOULD DO SOMETHING. DBP doesn't play this way as town imo.
why? am I blinking too much?
lurker is annoying me. I don't care what he flips aorn. I have to think that this is wolfy play, even though between you me and everyone else, I don't really. Fuck what he's doing its pissing me off and I don't care if he dies aorn.
is this really a good reason to lynch somebody?
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I will say that, if lurker is a wolf with 2 partners, that his partners are either inactive or they have balls of steel considering lurker was at L-2 for a bit there. I might quote a votecount just for emphasis.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I may be under confirmation bias strictly with Lurker with containment of self-metayou ask too much of me with the last part.
I really don't care for that sort of thing. To put it simply, I believe that he is capable of acting this way regardless of role, and I don't quite understand how you don't see that, but I don't really know how to convince you and I'm not doing a history report on his play.
It's honestly what I'm trying to tell myself that because I do understand your point.









Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
k greg reads are pretty solid
what about dbp sticks out to you as not playing town this way?
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
what good points are these? I literally just reread his posts and found nothing like thisben has had good points when he has come in. I've thought about breaking my rule on isoing to go back over his posts, and I might do it before the phase ends to be honest. His thoughts seem original enough, but the way he plays the game will probably not give me satisfaction. I'll go over him before the phase ends to get a stronger feel.
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
you don't think they'd bus a weak partner?
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
finally get back and the fuckin forums down forever
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
name anything he's done this game
yes, he's done things but has anything he's done stuck out to you?
he's being unmemorable, probably not by choice. He doesn't seem to have his normal conviction and I really don't think he cares about solving the game as a result. He's not a detective on a case he's.... something much lamer (couldn't think of a cool example you're allowed to call me lame for this in return DBP) right nowOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
he had a point about rzr commenting about charu the way he did to as a means to try and distance from charu and I remember thinking the same thing at the time.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
Comment