TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #976
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I would really like to see where this is coming from

    Gradiant hasn't done anything besides soft defend MML
    this is mainly an impression from his posts, I haven't looked too closely into him at this point because I feel more strongly about my other reads (especially lynch candidates)

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #977
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by botchi246
      I agree Haku, there does not seem to be clear consensus on who to lynch. Some people are not posting a lot, which in itself is not wolfy, but maybe more self preservation so their ideas dont get misconstrued. Then others are just biting back and forth at each other, focusing on one on one interactions and fricken tunneling the fudge out of each others buttholes.
      How do you read both scenarios? You've described what's happening, but how are you assigning towniness/scumminess based on that?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #978
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        1) what does this mean?
        2) I've had my vote on him since yesterday alongside reasoning, this isn't out of the blue
        3) I've been posting reads and impressions not to mention trying to steer a lynch away from a likely town, I don't get what you mean by not being helpful
        Honestly I don't even care about if you can prove me wrong, I'm just trying to shift the flow of the game.

        I'm pretty sure you can defend yourself easily because I don't have direct proof to provide that will push you one way or another.

        My real goal is to try to force you to do things that will make us believe you're town.

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Plus he's been extremely neutral on the point of the slip I proposed, as if he's not willing to commit to either narrative
        He's my third hot read after you and reuben_tate in terms of "who should we lynch even though we don't have absolute undeniable proof".

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #979
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          this post from jake was ok



          not great, but ok

          I also think him defending MML when most of town was against him was decently towny, as a wolf it's easier to go with the flow and bury him further

          although if MML flips red I think gradiant is a bit suspect

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #980
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            I ask because you've said that in direct reply to Haku, who mentioned there being no solid lynch candidate

            your response seems like a non sequitur


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #981
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Votes from post 1 to post 980
              Night in 29:39:48

              ---

              Insta is at 7.
              Last edited by YoshL; 01-22-2016, 02:21 PM.


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #982
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                this post from jake was ok



                not great, but ok

                I also think him defending MML when most of town was against him was decently towny, as a wolf it's easier to go with the flow and bury him further

                although if MML flips red I think gradiant is a bit suspect
                first point is fine

                second point I would agree if he wasn't wishy-washy on it -- it seemed as if he was stating a tautology just so he could have some feedback on the matter: "I think I'm right, but I am not committing at all"


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  first point is fine

                  second point I would agree if he wasn't wishy-washy on it -- it seemed as if he was stating a tautology just so he could have some feedback on the matter: "I think I'm right, but I am not committing at all"
                  I guess his post before that sold it more for me

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  He seems completely new and flustered that Choof has been so aggressive towards him for so long already. Could've easily been misreading that it was a chance of having 2 wolf teams in the setup rather than 100% because he strongly looks like he has no idea what's going on. If he was more of a vet player I could follow more that it'd be a slip.
                  but you're right that his second post is very wishy-washy. I don't really know what to do with jake I guess

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    what do people think of lurker parking his vote on me

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Oh my goodness you guys are posting a lot and it's not me!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        FYI: I skimmed everything

                        Owned, nerds


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Also I am not for lynching DBP at this time as he hasn't done anything to warrant me thinking he's a wolf and as long as there is doubt on someone I don't want to vote for 'em.

                          Like his only real issue I have is he thinks too deeply about people assuming a format called Mexican Standoff would have a Mexican Standoff.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Also I am not for lynching DBP at this time as he hasn't done anything to warrant me thinking he's a wolf and as long as there is doubt on someone I don't want to vote for 'em.

                            Like his only real issue I have is he thinks too deeply about people assuming a format called Mexican Standoff would have a Mexican Standoff.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              So is that woof-fook rzr gonna be violently murdered?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                but you're right that his second post is very wishy-washy. I don't really know what to do with jake I guess
                                I don't think he's a lynch candidate today but your read on him stuck out to me


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...