TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #706
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Later fam, gonna go do the things I was supposed to be doing

    Will be back later tonight though for some more discussion and reading.





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #707
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Zenith:

      your charu quotes are out of chronological order, was this intentional? It seems odd given how you worded your post

      also your read on me sucks, if you think me being defensive is more wolfy then you need to reread my games. also how are those posts examples of my tone faltering? does it have to do with the clarification? because if so then lol

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #708
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by choof
        I hope this actually implies that you're going to try at all in this game
        you're probably one of the least pleasant people to play TWG with, I think, in terms of personality, which is really weird given how you act outside of the game.

        you're like Pete's dad when he's playing Scrabble.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #709
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I feel like I just ruined the game.
          you made me smile so there's that
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #710
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            did I just get called a dad

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #711
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              Zenith:

              your charu quotes are out of chronological order, was this intentional? It seems odd given how you worded your post

              also your read on me sucks, if you think me being defensive is more wolfy then you need to reread my games. also how are those posts examples of my tone faltering? does it have to do with the clarification? because if so then lol
              Charu quotes was done before I realized they were out of order and didn't feel like changing them back.

              I never state you being more defensive equates to being more wolfy. Your tone becomes more frantic when you go back and forth with a player, particularly when someone throws some heat your way more than general banter. It's just how I am reading, but no, do not assume I'm calling you a wolf here because I have you as a Null.





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #712
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by choof
                did I just get called a dad
                an evil, kniving, scrabble playing, dad
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Charu quotes was done before I realized they were out of order and didn't feel like changing them back.

                  I never state you being more defensive equates to being more wolfy. Your tone becomes more frantic when you go back and forth with a player, particularly when someone throws some heat your way more than general banter. It's just how I am reading, but no, do not assume I'm calling you a wolf here because I have you as a Null.
                  you first bring up two things, one of which you say "contribute to town qualities" and another which "deludes a wolfread"

                  then you contrast this with a defensive tone and faltering tone and end up with me at pretty null so it's natural to assume you were seeing those things as more wolfy

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    I am literally the worst at grammar
                    how roundbox and plop are able to play TWG with me without shooting themselves I'll literally never know
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      I think we should lynch choof because he made me tell everyone that I'm town instead of letting me stay confused for my safety~

                      #that logic

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Okay, okay, I'm taking a break and keeping my bad jokes for myself 'later.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I think we should lynch choof because he made me tell everyone that I'm town instead of letting me stay confused for my safety~

                          #that logic
                          Erm... I'm sorry to say, but you kind of shot yourself by saying something so silly like "I'm an important role."

                          Hakuuuuuu...


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Oh cmon, I'm obviously lying, I'm just a worthless Town Citizen and this is a trap. Why would I say something so obvious like that.

                            ..or I actually just really suck at lying. *shrugs*

                            At least this post should make this 50/50 now. #yey

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              How's my bluff Charu?

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                How's my bluff Charu?
                                stop talking about it it doesn't help anything

                                who do you want to lynch today besides lurker?

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...