TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #751
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    haku, if you're town, you're at a roadblock
    if you're wolf, you have incentive to push a lynch on me first because I can kill anti-town players if I target them

    should I target you tonight and kill your partner? who's your partner? hmmmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??!?!

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #752
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      choof, I'm not sure you want me to prove to you that I am right.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #753
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        choof, I'm not sure you want me to prove to you that I am right.
        I want you to prove me right

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #754
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          I don't want you to be as anti-town as mixmasterbad

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #755
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            I want you to literally do what your avatar is doing, and wreck my fuckin shit, son

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #756
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by choof
              who's your partner? hmmmm?
              Whoa, my wolf partner is lurker.

              You're right.

              I give up.

              good game, well played.

              See you post-game.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #757
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by choof
                if you are so naive to assume that posting an alignment automatically makes you that alignment, or that posting a role automatically makes you a role, then I'm the fucking serial killer with night immunity and a jailkeeping power that also kills only anti-town players if I target them
                Pure read, must be true.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #758
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  SK confirmed guys.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #759
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    I'm addressing the scenario where he believes me to be a wolf with something to gain, there's nothing wrong with saying it that way
                    Never use the words "If I were a wolf..."

                    Never





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #760
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      I'm not trying to self-meta myself lol
                      This isn't why you should never use those words by the way; self-meta is its own thing and I'd rather not talk about self-meta usage.





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #761
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Never use the words "If I were a wolf..."

                        Never
                        deal with it, I think my usage was appropriate. I'm not creating a wifom situation, I'm addressing haku's proposed scenario where I'm trying to gain information by questioning him as a wolf

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #762
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          I want you to prove me right
                          Just so you know, this is breaking on similar territory that Haku presented in his last game.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #763
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            deal with it, I think my usage was appropriate. I'm not creating a wifom situation, I'm addressing haku's proposed scenario where I'm trying to gain information by questioning him as a wolf
                            You're creating a bad situation; it is a breadcrumb to always fall back on to justify something in a given circumstance--this point being that you are addressing a perceived read on yourself as a means to disprove the read entirely as Haku placed a vote on you and you got defensive about it.





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #764
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              I'm addressing haku's proposed scenario where I'm trying to gain information by questioning him as a wolf
                              This makes no sense and what exactly do you hope to gain by doing this "as a wolf"?





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #765
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                You're creating a bad situation; it is a breadcrumb to always fall back on to justify something in a given circumstance--this point being that you are addressing a perceived read on yourself as a means to disprove the read entirely as Haku placed a vote on you and you got defensive about it.
                                I don't see how it's a breadcrumb

                                and I certainly don't see how I was being defensive about it. you seem to perceive me arguing with someone as inherently defensive which is wrong

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...