TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #661
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Well, hello everyone.

    I'm preparing to read through the thread and formally construct a response to what has happened thus far. Honestly, I read like the first five pages as a spectator and then lost sight as activity seemingly took off.

    Don't give me a tl;dr version of what has happened because my responses will not be pure due to not having the natural reaction to what's at hand.





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #662
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Was making fun of you on the fact that every game I play with you you do some exclamatory post about a slip. It wasn't referring to that specific post about him.
      Do you have any comment on that point then?


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #663
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Do you have any comment on that point then?
        He seems completely new and flustered that Choof has been so aggressive towards him for so long already. Could've easily been misreading that it was a chance of having 2 wolf teams in the setup rather than 100% because he strongly looks like he has no idea what's going on. If he was more of a vet player I could follow more that it'd be a slip.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #664
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          There's a possibility you're right about it, but i'm siding more that he didn't follow the name of the game and read the setup.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #665
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            hmm I hate ho wtasty the angle looks wheneever his happens

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #666
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by rzr
              hmm I hate ho wtasty the angle looks wheneever his happens
              Don't do it.





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #667
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                I have 9 pages left to go and then I'm dropping a hot list of inane words formed into a read, and afterwards I'll dissect with the measure of isolation on why these reads are justified.





                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Just make sure you use the words correctly

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    hmm I hate ho wtasty the angle looks wheneever his happens
                    give reads

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Just make sure you use the words correctly
                      👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        1. Gradiant

                        gaddamn that's some good shit



                        2. AragakiAyase

                        w e w l a d



                        3. XelNya _Zenith_

                        aaaaaaaaaaa



                        4. reuben_tate

                        berd



                        5. Charu

                        exists for haku



                        6. thesunfan

                        fucking aaaaaaaa I'm glad you are in this game <3



                        7. MixMasterLar

                        policy not touching a brand new player in the first phase



                        8. dabackpack

                        gaddamn bruh



                        9. rzr

                        you sound like botchi



                        10. choof

                        ayy lmao



                        11. botchi246

                        you sound like rzr



                        12. Hakulyte

                        exists for charu



                        13. lucker

                        I know you do not want to be in this game whatsoever





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          1. Gradiant

                          gaddamn that's some good shit



                          2. AragakiAyase

                          w e w l a d



                          3. XelNya _Zenith_

                          aaaaaaaaaaa



                          4. reuben_tate

                          berd



                          5. Charu

                          exists for haku



                          6. thesunfan

                          fucking aaaaaaaa I'm glad you are in this game <3



                          7. MixMasterLar

                          policy not touching a brand new player in the first phase



                          8. dabackpack

                          gaddamn bruh



                          9. rzr

                          you sound like botchi



                          10. choof

                          ayy lmao



                          11. botchi246

                          you sound like rzr



                          12. Hakulyte

                          exists for charu



                          13. lucker

                          I know you do not want to be in this game whatsoever
                          I have no problems with any of these reads
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Here's a friendly reminder that this game has 13 players.

                            9 players are Town aligned.
                            3 of them are Wolf.
                            1 of them is either also Wolf or SK.

                            Can we assume anything from this and our current reads?
                            Can we group players together in some noteworthy way?
                            Can we make any fairly objective calls so far?

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              I saw policy and thought you wanted to policy lynch someone

                              I'm glad that wasn't the case, now I'll wait for that dissection of isolation

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Here's a friendly reminder that this game has 13 players.

                                9 players are Town aligned.
                                3 of them are Wolf.
                                1 of them is either also Wolf or SK.

                                Can we assume anything from this and our current reads?
                                Can we group players together in some noteworthy way?
                                Can we make any fairly objective calls so far?
                                idk can you answer any of your own questions?

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...