TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Fair enough, I have previously stated that AA crawled out of null territory and into a town lean this phase.I'm accusing AA of slipping and I'm using your logic against him, not against you. Let me rephrase: do you clear AA? Do you find him null?
Also, let's be straight forward here Zenith, I think it's about time we both tone back because the hostility isn't good for anyone, and all it does is make me focus on the negative things you're saying instead of the rest of the analyzing and reads. Continuing here at each others throats and laying little insults isn't helping us get along, it's not helping people read us, and it's not helping town in any way either. So, let's drop it please.
Well, I'm not. If you think you can get anything else from me that would help you pin my alignment then go ahead, I think it's more important for us to progress at this point not stay stagnant









Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Interesting... I'm gonna save this post for reference when it becomes the right time to view this post again.









Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
thank you Z, and I hope you took to heart what I said I am trying dude
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-

Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
ok
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
fyi still sitting here cuz some ****** took my lunch break so I gotta wait longer
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
actually this is a good point, by the second day/end of second day DBP should be easier to read
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I'm not targeting reuben_tate, because I have to agree with him that my own posts have been pretty odd so, "objectively speaking" his posts makes sense.
Sadly, he suffers from the same syndrome as DaBackPack.
1. He's incredibly unreadable.
2. He doesn't have to deal with heat because he's mostly posting when no one else is online.
This is an ideal situation for a wolf.
Sadly, that alone doesn't make him town or wolf.
So, I'm at a dead end with reuben_tate.
I don't think we're going to get a "solid lynch" this phase, I'm just trying to throw new ideas to look at because I feel like we're not getting anywhere right now.
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
There you go.
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I agree Haku, there does not seem to be clear consensus on who to lynch. Some people are not posting a lot, which in itself is not wolfy, but maybe more self preservation so their ideas dont get misconstrued. Then others are just biting back and forth at each other, focusing on one on one interactions and fricken tunneling the fudge out of each others buttholes.

Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
1) what does this mean?I'd like to suggest DaBackPack lynch even if that probably doesn't make sense completely yet.
1. He's not letting us read him at all.
2. Suggest to vote MML as a veteran.
3. Provide common sense, but doesn't directly try to help town.
*shrugs*
lurker can be lynched any time.
This is a suggestion, not a bandwagon. I'd like to hear more about it.
2) I've had my vote on him since yesterday alongside reasoning, this isn't out of the blue
3) I've been posting reads and impressions not to mention trying to steer a lynch away from a likely town, I don't get what you mean by not being helpful
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I would really like to see where this is coming from
Gradiant hasn't done anything besides soft defend MML
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Plus he's been extremely neutral on the point of the slip I proposed, as if he's not willing to commit to either narrative
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment

Comment