TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.) -

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I thought mentioning backpack in the post would make it obv it was a joke since I was making fun of him, it's all good lmfaoComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I prefaced my post with "I'm starting to get bored here since I'm alone in this thread at the moment so I'm going to head off in a bit." The whole going to the bathroom and hoping not to be lynched thing was supposed to be joke. Although I actually did go to the bathroom and I checked on the thread afterwards to see if there were any new posts and there weren't so I went to bed afterwards.AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
It could be a coincidence, but it is a really odd one. There were three minutes between our posts so it could be that I posted while he was writing his response. I won't dwell on it too much but I'll still probably keep it in the back of my mind.hey just to clarify, i hadnt even read anything before i made my first post, the 4pages late one." it was entirely coincidental that it mimicked reuben's and was right after it. it would be fishy to me too if someone else had done it, but really is there anything to glean from it even if it was a doublepost?AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Comment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Was making fun of you on the fact that every game I play with you you do some exclamatory post about a slip. It wasn't referring to that specific post about him.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
There post for reference
Note it's not that he's entertaining a possibility, but he's operating under a set of assumptions about two wolf teams already
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment








Comment