TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #736
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    it seems uncharacteristic of him to tunnel so heavily without any explanation on D0


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #737
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Haku that was clearly a joke

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #738
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        The "easier" players to read for me are obviously the ones from the previous game, but even so, I haven't seen them play a different alignment so, I'm stuck doing assumptions that are most likely wrong "in this particular game".

        I also have a real hard time reading "my new" players this game and it feels like we upped the difficulty from the previous one. It's really hard to find anything convincing because everyone just keep posting things that have little to no impact on their alignment (it's not because someone is derping in some way that they're town or wolf). I've been joining up Charu's game for the sole purpose of building information and I'm seriously still failing to get any decent reads that has not already been mentioned by now.

        I'm really a lot behind everyone this game. So yeah, I'm not the best source for hot reads atm and you probably should ignore me at the moment for "tactical choices".
        can you elaborate on your rzr read?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #739
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Fun fact: I died in the previous game before DaBackPack replaced DaBomb and didn't really check his game much so, meta-wise he's in the same boat as the other new players for me.

          I need more time to develop better reads because honestly, they're way too weak/bad to be worth anything.
          ok that's fair

          if I were a wolf, what do you think I'd have to gain by questioning you more? I don't see how that lines up, it's not like I'm prodding you for any secret information

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #740
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            it seems uncharacteristic of him to tunnel so heavily without any explanation on D0
            It's my mission to violently murder him in the open.

            Gosh daaaaaaaaarn


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #741
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              if I were a wolf
              STOP RIGHT THERE

              aa


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #742
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by botchi246
                Haku that was clearly a joke
                Nice joke! ..but that doesn't affect my read.

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                if I were a wolf, what do you think I'd have to gain by questioning you more?
                Accuracy on if you should lynch me tonight or not.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  No Haku don't make youself a target like that man
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Accuracy on if you should lynch me tonight or not.
                    so you think that I'd be trying to make you look scummy by continuing to question you? that shouldn't be a problem in your case because you don't seem like one of those players who plays super scummy even when they are town. besides, I'm only one player and if I were trying to force a bad lynch on you it would be obvious to other people. so I'm not going to stop questioning you

                    also even if you think your reads are bad/weak, they aren't useless. unless the reads are fabricated/trying to distract town they are almost always beneficial

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      STOP RIGHT THERE

                      aa
                      I'm addressing the scenario where he believes me to be a wolf with something to gain, there's nothing wrong with saying it that way

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        I'm not trying to self-meta myself lol

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          I think we should insta someone before the end of this phase, for fun.

                          Someone like reuben_tate, Gradiant or choof.

                          Just in case one of them turn wolf and post-game they're like "I hate you guys, my meta was perfect why did you listen to haku's bullshit".

                          No seriously, we should totally do that.

                          #party hat

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            If you're a town, you're at a roadblock.
                            If you're a wolf, there's plenty of reasons why you would like to question me more.

                            So yeah, not answering your questions AA.
                            what in the actual fuck are you talking about lmao

                            town ALWAYS have reasons to question players
                            because you know what town players have to do?
                            they have to find wolves but the also have to find fellow town members holy shit what a reVeLatiOn

                            what incentive do townies have for finding other townies? does the phrase "process of elimination" mean anything to you?

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              if you are so naive to assume that posting an alignment automatically makes you that alignment, or that posting a role automatically makes you a role, then I'm the fucking serial killer with night immunity and a jailkeeping power that also kills only anti-town players if I target them

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                I am 100% not joking here haku

                                Comment

                                Working...