TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1711
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    Just want to get some clarification. By "fine" do you mean you'd be fine with seeing them lynched or "fine" as in you think they are doing fine and would like them to stay?
    Ben, please, hahaha


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1712
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      siq nasty bad posting from him don't bother :^ )
      There's the zenith i'm used to reading, hi how are you?

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1713
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        lmfao, you make it sound like I hate you every game. I only game I've played where I really hated you was that team survival game where I called you Hitlerfan
        OH MY GOD...

        I was with Fiction and we did horrible things.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #1714
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by Charu
          Ben, please, hahaha
          Hey now, I just want to be sure ;~;
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1715
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by Charu
            Hey Zenith, what if we randomly voted for you and violently murdered you?
            I'd ask for a death post so I can post a JonTron reaction. :^ )





            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #1716
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              those unvotes from reuben and haku seem really odd though
              i'm doubting collusion but both have been fairly under pressure since i got back (haku for the first half, reuben for the second)
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #1717
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                Hey now, I just want to be sure ;~;
                Charu, you shouldn't be surprised with that post...you know how much I worry about misinterpretation (in either direction) xP
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1718
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Charu, you shouldn't be surprised with that post...you know how much I worry about misinterpretation (in either direction) xP
                  Was my post with my reads in the section you never read?

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1719
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    lmfao, you make it sound like I hate you every game. I only game I've played where I really hated you was that team survival game where I called you Hitlerfan
                    perhaps it is me misreading it, but yes, I was under the impression that you didn't like playing TWG with me
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1720
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      though I suppose I should've said that my reads no matter how solid or not they were haven't changed.

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #1721
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        backpack is immediately implicated if reuben flips town so skip the middleman and just kick his ass
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1722
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          though I suppose I should've said that my reads no matter how solid or not they were haven't changed.
                          is charu a good kill here in your opinion?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #1723
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            Was my post with my reads in the section you never read?
                            Perhaps. I also know there were two posts, one of them yours and one of them Zenith's, that I skipped and had intended to come back to (but forgot to) so that might have been it x:
                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1724
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              backpack is immediately implicated if reuben flips town so skip the middleman and just kick his ass
                              Not so fast, I'm trying to recall if backpack ever played a full game with Ben without Ben dropping off the face of the earth.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1725
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Hey Ben, have you ever played with backpack before?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...