Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Originally posted by Gradiant
Thought sunfan would think about situation more rather than vote quickly yeah
I'll let you in on a little secret... I don't think before I make most of my posts.
If the post is shorter than 3 sentences or something like that I probably wasn't thinking about it I was just in knee-jerk mode.
I wanted to pressure him based on Red's result, and again, I did the same thing to DBP last phase.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Originally posted by thesunfan
8 players and from my POV 4 are town like you should stop fighting each other Red and AA.
@Red I get what you're saying and I 100% believe that AA would fakeclaim if he was a wolf in this scenario but his reaction seems good enough and his play, while I don't think he softed very prominently, is fine enough for me to give it a thumbs up.
He did wait a good bit before posting, though. Not saying that he's lying just on that merit, but his reaction and report would probably say the same regardless of which he is.
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Originally posted by _Zenith_
sunfan literally eats up any cop claim, fake or not
if you were fakeclaiming here then you would have him sold due to this
because no one fakeclaims on FFR anymore rzr and I talked about it before
makes me a bit sad but cardflips make it kind of necessary unless your back is pressed up against a wall.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
do you want to know another reason why I checked gradiant? Because other people were scumreading him and on the slight chance that he was town I wanted to prevent people gunning for him
I was really hoping for a red check but I got town
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Originally posted by AragakiAyase
aside from there being only one kill
is there ANY reason for you to scumread me lmfao
because if there isn't and if no one has the balls to counterclaim me then fuck off
I sent my jailing of you in immediately after eod. I then reread the entire thread during the night phase and you stuck out as the most interesting candidate. I had some thought about sunfan, but I couldn't convince myself to move off of you.
As I said I don't trust you, I've mentioned it before in this game that I know you're capable of pulling off clutch scum play while looking human as fuck.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
He did wait a good bit before posting, though. Not saying that he's lying just on that merit, but his reaction and report would probably say the same regardless of which he is.
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Originally posted by Red Blaster
I sent my jailing of you in immediately after eod. I then reread the entire thread during the night phase and you stuck out as the most interesting candidate. I had some thought about sunfan, but I couldn't convince myself to move off of you.
As I said I don't trust you, I've mentioned it before in this game that I know you're capable of pulling off clutch scum play while looking human as fuck.
Comment