TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :O -
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Red being a douche seems so.. Red. Must be as common as me over reacting.
Though I think red's intentions are town 10x over right now
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
I'm being a douche?
I think you're confusing my posts with Zenith'sOriginally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Whaa? What does this mean? Do you suspect Lar? Plenty of people have posted reasons to, including myself. There's plenty to work with.
More directly, botchi, who's your top scum reads right now?
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
I might be I really might be
I'm just kidding, you're being aggressive, which to me is only ever a town trait, but I didn't mean douche in a derogatory way, more of a brotherly, make-fun way

Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
I think you're shady because I feel like you haven't done anything really@AA my thoughts so far is that this group is nuts lol. I was pretty sure my post at start of the day showed that botchi was confirmed scum so the fact I just read page after page where that was being debated kind of leaves me speechless.
You seem to have this complex with me AA that I'm scummy and I've no idea what to tell you bro, there is a list if shady characters but you never seem to stray from the idea that I red.
*shrugs* with as childish DBP team is I won't live pass this next phrase. It makes no sense for you to be on my case lol.
Entertaining guest today and am rude as fuck right now lol, I will come back tonight and catch up.
your tone sounds better but you're still suspect for me
why do you think botchi is confirmed scum
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
You came at me aggressively because you perceived that I was parading my humanity due to DBP's lack of a read which turned out to be neglected by choof
You misread your balls off, what do you expect?









Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Dabackpack/botchi246
MixMasterLar/**?**
Who can agree with this possibility?
I could see sunfan/MML being a pair. Vaguely - but possible
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
I believe you also said you were scumreading me since before you subbed in which is a good reason why I will never be able to take another post from you seriously after a hard misread like that









Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
would be nice - choof screwed the pooch on any claim game that you could do. People want to set this to confirmed Red Blaster town, well it would help my tinfoiling at least if you'd make a reveal.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Oh okay you didn't mention beforehand subbing in, I was wrong about that









Comment
Comment