TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2671
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Dap out of curiosity, can you (if you haven't) divulge who you guys killed?
    he said haku at some point

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #2672
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Our team kiled haku if that helps
      aaaaaa





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2673
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        I guess the number of posts is scaring everyone to look back and put in effort to reread #shitlordcomment





        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #2674
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I guess the number of posts is scaring everyone to look back and put in effort to reread #shitlordcomment
          At 2673 you are so right - that's my biggest issue right now is going back to find things I vaguely remember - and this is why I encourage OOTC. The thread can get very cluttered, it's like every game we're trying to beat the post count of the previous game lol

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #2675
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            I guess the number of posts is scaring everyone to look back and put in effort to reread #shitlordcomment
            Not so much that as I didn't remember if he actually said who or not.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #2676
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Wait I thought you guys were talking about the length of game, are you referring to a particular user?

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #2677
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                noting we still didn't get anything out of MML who did make an appearance, unlike Gradiant who we're still expecting

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2678
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Not so much that as I didn't remember if he actually said who or not.
                  It's not just you bro it's been a few people :^ )





                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #2679
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    noting we still didn't get anything out of MML who did make an appearance, unlike Gradiant who we're still expecting
                    He said he was entertaining guests I believe, I wouldn't count on him being here until later if that's the case.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #2680
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      botchi said he was going to disney land - people still railed on him

                      I expect MML to make a point one way or another eventually, and I think leaving a vote there for now is a damn good start to getting those points top fruition

                      I mean look what pressure did for me

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #2681
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        we lynch DBP today

                        then try to jail DBP's partner?

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #2682
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          botchi said he was going to disney land - people still railed on him

                          I expect MML to make a point one way or another eventually, and I think leaving a vote there for now is a damn good start to getting those points top fruition

                          I mean look what pressure did for me
                          I don't recall many people discussing his absence, AA and lurk mentioned it here and there, but the railing more so began after D2 started and he was posting again.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #2683
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            we lynch DBP today

                            then try to jail DBP's partner?
                            If we lynch dap today I'm dead so I doubt I'll get to jail anyone
                            If we leave dap alive at least he's a defacto human shield to absorb the wolf kill since he's juicier target. That said nothing is stopping his partner from getting rid of me, which is what I'd assume would happen.

                            I'm all for lynching him, just don't base any future strategy off of my jailing someone
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #2684
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              If we lynch dap today I'm dead so I doubt I'll get to jail anyone
                              If we leave dap alive at least he's a defacto human shield to absorb the wolf kill since he's juicier target. That said nothing is stopping his partner from getting rid of me, which is what I'd assume would happen.

                              I'm all for lynching him, just don't base any future strategy off of my jailing someone
                              no my point is if we lynch dbp today, you get to jail tonight

                              so if you jail dbp's partner we come out with one more alive

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2685
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                based on natural action resolution jailkeeping will go through before you die

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...