TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #3766
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Originally posted by rzr
    But why would he in this instance? That's the same logic I applied to Zenith
    iirc the bussing was before he outed, so town cred like sunfan's already said. zenith didn't really bus mml, more incriminated by completely ignoring him

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #3767
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      a cop check on sunfan would make him no longer an unknown, which means it'd be easy to have last scum as you and mml. rather than us having had 3 unknowns
      We're talking about in context of solving the game - which PoE does not do, but pulling a red check will do.

      I'm confident I've hit this nail on the head

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #3768
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        iirc the bussing was before he outed, so town cred like sunfan's already said. zenith didn't really bus mml, more incriminated by completely ignoring him
        Which sadly I've already noticed DBP did with me (he actually deliberately said oops I forgot about rzr).

        I think you guys have your minds made up and aren't going to listen to anything I say, I'm gonna leave for the night and hope things pan out for the best. I really hate how much time I wasted today for no god damn reason.

        Sorry, Red Blaster, would love to have gotten on the same page with you

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #3769
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by rzr
          We're talking about in context of solving the game - which PoE does not do
          it actually does since botchi's pretty town.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #3770
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            p.s. botchi, since I'm almost clearing you in my pov, can you do some pushing on greg here? If greg really was a green he would be challenging my though process a LOOOT more, but he's allowing me to do it myself I think. I encourage anybody to explore the reads/quotes I've brought to the table, I didn't do it to save my skin - we've already been over than a hundred times

            night guys

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #3771
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              botchi's surely town as I've already said, so 3 unknowns: mml, you, sunfan. with an actual cop result on sunfan, being town would mean you and mml were last two scum, solving game.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #3772
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                it actually does since botchi's pretty town.
                one more thing

                this was before zenith outed or anything. the PoE pool was not at 3 at that point, I believe it was at 5, and sunfan getting caught as a red would "solve" the game by definition, as we needed to know the setup at the time

                argh

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #3773
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Right, but as I pointed out with DBP he bussed the piss out of me initially, and he did the exact same thing with Ben! I do not think in any circumctances that DBP or Zenith would bus in this game, for the previous mentioned fact that when they'd be essentially selling out their own team and with only one partner they can't afford that
                  I very much disagree with you that distancing = bussing in this setup, they are two different terms. Bussing usually implies that one teammate tries to get another lynched, while distancing only makes it look like such. Bussing gets used very broadly, sometimes.

                  Even bussing can look good in this game, ESPECIALLY when you know town is going to lynch you after you claim, or lynch someone else after they claim.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #3774
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    we knew the setup

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #3775
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      I suppose I was over reaching to say you were breadcrumbing there, but the fact remains saying a check on you would solve the game is, or at least can be regarded as, a major slip
                      not really, look at the math, friend.
                      If I was confirmed the game would be auto at this point.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #3776
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        a cop check on sunfan would make him no longer an unknown, which means it'd be easy to have last scum as you and mml. rather than us having had 3 unknowns
                        not quite true, because botchi can still be a wolf, but a greencheck on me still solves the game when Red says he is 100% jailing a player tonight.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #3777
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          and zenith was obviously scum at that point

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #3778
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            Which sadly I've already noticed DBP did with me (he actually deliberately said oops I forgot about rzr).

                            I think you guys have your minds made up and aren't going to listen to anything I say, I'm gonna leave for the night and hope things pan out for the best. I really hate how much time I wasted today for no god damn reason.

                            Sorry, Red Blaster, would love to have gotten on the same page with you
                            its not wasted, I do hope you know.
                            Even if you get mislynched tomorrow, its not wasted
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #3779
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              Sorry I've felt like complete shit today so I've been sleeping most of it
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #3780
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                There's a contingency we haven't talked about here, what if rzr was the target last night?

                                At this point I'd almost feel more comfortable saving Gradiant. I feel like they're going to kill you tonight if I jail the wrong person and let's be honest, I'm not solving this by myself. Your thoughts Jake?
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...